By My Side

One Shots
Sunny Lee was the school queenka that I fell for.She had an aegyo that made everyone fall in love with her.I liked her ever since elementary school but she never seemed to notice me at all.What was I talking about?No one knew I existed except for the teachers since I'm their favourite student.

I was late for school and I was running to class right now.I accidentally bumped into someone and fell down.My glasses fell and I saw it being stepped by someone.I looked up and could not see the person clearly.I needed glasses to see.

I collected all my books and wanted to walk away but the person pulled his or her foot out,causing me to trip.He or she grabbed my collar and said to me coldly,"Someone like you shouldn't be here."

It was a she.I apologized many times but it did not seem to work.

"Don't you know who I am?"she asked,holding me closer.

I shook my head."I-I can't s-see without my glasses,"I replied honestly.

She sighed and let me go.I thought I was free until I felt my back hit the locker.I bit my lower lips to hide the pain.I felt someone kissing my neck and caressing my body.

"You think I was going to let you go easily?You're wrong,"she said and continued to touch me.

I was starting to feel by her touch.I could not control myself and pinned her against the locker instead.I heard her groan and I quickly let go of her.I apologized again but I only heard her chuckle.She cupped my chin and made me face her.I was shock when I saw her face.It was the one and only Sunny Lee.

"You can run but why aren't You running?"she asked,amused.

"Do you want me to run?"I asked.I was shocked by what I had said.I looked away and blushed."I-I didn't mean w-what I said!"I stuttered.

"You're different,"Sunny said as she caressed my face.

I pushed her hands away and turned my back towards her.I felt hurt every time people say I was different.I believed them but they would end up leaving me for somebody else.

I felt a pair of arms hugging me."Did I say something wrong?"Sunny asked me sadly.

I shook my head and pushed her hands away again.Sunny,who was stubborn,grabbed my hands again and pinned me against the locker again.I wanted to break free but she was holding onto me tightly.

"I think I'm in love with you.Even if I don't even know you,I think I really really love you,"Sunny said with sincerity heard.

"I don't trust anyone anymore.Especially in love,"I said softly.

I was surprised when a soft pair of lips locked with mine.We moved in sync and I parted my lips.She roamed my mouth and I was feeling really helpless.The school bell rang but we did not stop.

"Do you think my bunny would like you?"Sungmin,Sunny's boyfriend,said.

Sunny pulled away from me and went to Sungmin.She apologized to me.The whole crowd began laughing.I grabbed all of my stuff from the floor and ran away wherever my legs brought me to.

"I hate love.I hate love.I hate love."I kept on muttering those words.I was always the unlucky ones when it comes to this term.I punched the wall and did not care whether my knuckle was bleeding or not.

I was crying nonstop.I did not want to go home and face my parents.They never treated me nicely.They treated me like an animal.They would beat me up if they feel like it and use me whenever they needed the money.I was only an item for them to use.Even so,I still continued my studies.I told them that I won a scholarship to a university but they tore the paper and told me that learning was no use.It does not even help at all.

I punched the wall again and felt my knuckle crack.I bit my lower lips tightly that blood came out.I leaned against the wall and slid down.

"Hey,are you here?"I heard Sunny said.I chuckled.How pathetic.She doesn't even know my name.I ignored her and did my own thing.

"There you are.I was worried,"Sunny said and ran to my side.A lightning strike and she held onto my hands tightly,hiding her face on the crook of my neck.I pushed her away lightly and looked at her coldly.

"What are you doing here?"I asked coldly.

"I didn't mean to humiliate you.What I just said about loving you is really true.I DO love you,"Sunny said,emphasizing the word do.

"Do you think I'll believe after being dumped more than ten times,being beaten.and used by my own parents?I don't even give a damn about love now,"I said and chuckled.

Sunny was speechless.She was thinking of what to say.

"Just leave me alone Sunny-sshi,"I said softly.

Sunny shook her head."I may not know how to feel after a break up and after being abused by my parents but what I know is that I really love you.I feel like my life depends on you,"she said and hugged me.

"I can't promise that I won't hurt you Sunny-sshi.I've never felt love before and I'm scared if you leave me because I'm harsh,"I said honestly.

I thought Sunny was going to leave but she held onto me tighter."Then I'll show you how to be loved.I'll do anything with you.I'll buy anything you want,"Sunny said but I silenced her with a kiss.She was shocked by I only smiled.

"All I only want is to have you by my side every time I'm down or happy,"I said and smiled at her.

Sunny nodded."I never know your name,"she said and tilted her head.

"Hyomin,Park Hyomin,"I said.