Love Is Not About

One Shots
Hyoyeon and Taeyeon had been a couple for two years.Taeyeon began to wonder if Hyoyeon really loved her or she only loved her because of .

They were both on the bed,Hyoyeon on top of Taeyeon.She was actually staring at her girlfriend sleeping.She smiled and pushed the strand of hair that was covering Taeyeon's face.Truth to be told,Hyoyeon was confused about her feelings.She met a guy at a club and instantly fell in love with him but at the same time,she was also in love with Taeyeon.She shook the the thought away and continued staring at Taeyeon.

"I love you Taengoo,"she said softly,not wanting to wake the older girl up.

"I love you too Hyoraengi,"she heard Taengoo said in a tired voice.

Hyoyeon chuckled.She kissed Taeyeon's forehead and said,"Go back to sleep.I know you're still tired."

She wanted to get off of Taeyeon but Taeyeon held onto her waist tightly and hugged her."Don't go.I can't sleep without you by my side,"she said and pouted.

"Arasso,"Hyoyeon said and lied beside Taeyeon.The latter was still awake and Hyoyeon looked at her with a confused face."Why aren't you sleeping yet?"she asked.

"I can't sleep now since I'm awake.I'm not the ice princess,"Taeyeon said and joked a little.

Hyoyeon chuckled and sat upright."What do you want to do now then?"she asked.

Taeyeon raised her shoulder,saying that she did not know."You're the man of the relationship.You think,"Taeyeon said."Anything but ,"she added.

Hyoyeon pouted."Fine,"she said."How about we go and take a walk at the park?"

"Okay!"Taeyeon said happily.She got off the bed and went straight to the bathroom to bathe.

Hyoyeon was unhappy though.She hated going outdoors.She sighed and waited for Taeyeon to go out of the bathroom.

Her eyes widened when she saw that Taeyeon was only in a bathrobe.Her eyes could not get off of Taeyeon for even a second.Taeyeon pouted when she saw this."And they said I'm the byuntae,"Taeyeon muttered.Hyoyeon heard this and quickly ran into the bathroom,not wanting to disappoint her girlfriend.

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were now at the park.Hyoyeon was not enjoying a second of the walk and was starting to regret her decision.

"Hyoraengi,can you buy for me an ice cream over there?"Taeyeon asked Hyoyeon cutely.

"Can't you buy it yourself?"Hyoyeon asked in an annoyed tone.

Taeyeon nodded and went to the ice cream shop herself.Hyoyeon slapped her forehead.'Nice was to treat your girlfriend,Kim Hyoyeon,'she said in her mind.

She followed right behind Taeyeon and managed to pay for Taeyeon before Taeyeon paid for the ice cream herself.

"I'm sorry about just now Taengoo,"Hyoyeon said guiltily.

"It's okay since you paid for me,"Taeyeon said and smiled.

Hyoyeon smiled back.She saw a hot lady entering the washroom and was tempted to enter.She looked at Taeyeon enjoying her ice cream and slowly got out of her seat and went to the washroom as well.

Hyoyeon smiled at the lady."My name is Hyoyeon,"she said.

"Woori,"the lady said.

Hyoyeon smiled and pinned Woori against the wall."What about your girlfriend?"Woori asked.

"She wouldn't mind,"Hyoyeon said without thinking.

"Show me what you've got then,"Woori said and smirked.

Not knowing that Taeyeon was watching the scene,Hyoyeon began to kiss Woori roughly.Taeyeon ran away and bumped onto someone.She looked up and saw her ex-girlfriend,Tiffany.

"What's wrong TaeTae?"Tiffany asked in a worried tone.

"N-Nothing,"Taeyeon said softly.She wanted to walk away but Tiffany grabbed her hand and made Taeyeon face her.

"Tell me TaeTae.I have the rights to know since I still love you,"Tiffany said.

"I saw Hyoraengi making out with someone else,"Taeyeon said and broke down crying.

"I told you she wasn't worth it.She only wants ,"Tiffany said and hugged Taeyeon."I can do better TaeTae."

-----

Taeyeon finally went home when it was midnight.She had spent her whole night with Tiffany watching movies and playing games.Tiffany would try touching Taeyeon but Taeyeon would always use the same excuse that she had a girlfriend.

"Where had you been?"Hyoyeon asked Taeyeon coldly.

"I was at Tippani's house,"Taeyeon replied softly.She did not lie to Hyoyeon since she and Tiffany did not it.

"Why were you there without my permission?"Hyoyeon asked.

Taeyeon did not reply and only looked down.Hyoyeon cupped her chin and slapped her."Answer me!"she shouted.

A tear slid down Taeyeon's cheek.Hyoyeon let go of Taeyeon and sighed.She grabbed a bag and threw it to Taeyeon.

"Leave right now.I'm breaking up with you,"Hyoyeon said coldly.

"You're not any better than me,"Taeyeon said in a hurt tone."I saw you making out with another girl!"

"Just leave Taeyeon,"Hyoyeon said and opened the door.

-----

A few weeks had passed and Hyoyeon was really regretting her decision.She was drunk every night and kept on remembering about Taeyeon.Even if she had with other people,she would still remember Taeyeon.

Hyoyeon's phone rang and she looked at the caller id.She quickly picked it up when she saw that it was Taeyeon's name.

"I-I'm really really sorry Taeyeon.I didn't mean-"

"This is Tiffany,Hyo.Taeyeon's at the hospital,"Tiffany replied while crying.

Hyoyeon dropped her phone.She quickly put on her jacket and ran to the nearest hospital,hoping that Taeyeon was there.

"Is there a patient name Kim Taeyeon here?"she asked a nurse.

"Yes.She's in room 53 on the second level,"the nurse replied.Hyoyeon thanked the nurse and quickly ran to the room.

She fell to the ground when she saw Taeyeon lying on the bed.She could not face Taeyeon or Tiffany at all.

"Hey,Hyo,"Tiffany said with a sad smile.

"I know it's hard on you but for the past few weeks,Taeyeon kept on worrying about you.She wanted to go back but she was afraid you wouldn't accept her back,"Tiffany continued.

"What happened to her?"Hyoyeon asked softly as she looked at Taeyeon.

"She was trying to run after you when she saw that you were drunk.While that was happening,someone shot her,"Tiffany replied.

Hyoyeon clenched her fist and looked at Tiffany."Who shot her?"she asked angrily.

"No worries,the police caught him already.His name is Eunhyuk,"Tiffany said and patted Hyoyeon's shoulder.

Hyoyeon calmed down.She could not believe she fell for Eunhyuk.She sighed and went to Taeyeon's side.

"I'm sorry Taeyeon-ah.I promise when you wake up,I'll do anything with you.I promise our love won't be because of .I promise,"Hyoyeon said to Taeyeon.

2 years later...

Hyoyeon and Taeyeon were finally married and Hyoyeon opened up a music academy.She taught dancing while Taeyeon taught singing.They were happy with their job and life that they had forgotten everything about the past.

A/N: A random one shot I wrote...I find this story weird o.O