One-sided Love

One Shots
A predator was slowly hunting for it's prey.She hadn't fed for almost a week now.Her eyes were fixed on a human.A smirk crept onto her face and she slowly followed the human.She wasn't on the ground but on a tree.She didn't have a home to live in or any money.She wasn't like this before.She used to be one of the humans but she was tricked by her own best friend.

She shook her head and found her prey gone.She cursed under her breath and took a sit on the branch,looking at the sky.She took out her phone and sighed."How I wish to see you again,"she said to the wallpaper of her phone.She threw the phone away and it accidentally hit someone's head.

Tiffany was on the way home when an item hit her head.She groaned and rubbed the back of her head.She turned around and saw no one.She picked the item up.It was a cellphone.'I wonder who it belongs to,'Tiffany thought.She unlocked the phone and was shocked to see her picture on the front screen.

A hooded figure approaches her."I'm sorry but can you give my phone back?"she said.Tiffany nodded her head and passed the phone to her.Their hands touched and both felt a sensation."Thanks,"the figure said and ran away.

"Wait!"Tiffany shouted.She sighed and shook her head.'Why is my picture on her phone?'she thought.Tiffany wasn't famous or anything.She was just an ordinary person,nothing else.

Tiffany came back home and was greeted by her girlfriend,Kwon Yuri.The latter gave her a peck on her cheek and hugged her."Why are you home late?"Yuri asked.

"I missed a bus,"Tiffany lied.Yuri nodded and put an arm around her girlfriend's neck."I prepared dinner,"she said and led Tiffany to the kitchen.

Tiffany was still in deep thoughts about the mysterious person.She seemed to know who it was.'It can't be her right?'she said in her mind.Yuri snapped her fingers."Are you okay?"she asked,worried about Tiffany.

The girl nodded and began to eat her dinner.The atmosphere was quite awkward as no one said a word.Yuri couldn't take it no more.She slammed her utensils on her plate and went straight to her room.

"So,what brings you here?"Yoona asked her buddy.

"The usual,"Taeyeon replied.Yoona nodded and gave her buddy the item.Taeyeon sighed."I met my ex girlfriend,"she said.

"Tiffany?"Yoona said.Taeyeon nodded.Yoona pat her friend's back.She knew how Taeyeon felt since Yuri did the same thing to her,causing her to lose Seohyun,who is now with Yonghwa.Taeyeon threw the bottle away."You know how long did I take to capture one human?"Yoona said.

Taeyeon ignored her and walked away.Yoona grabbed her hand."From now on,you'll stay with me and that's final,"she said.Taeyeon didn't object.Yoona smiled and dragged Taeyeon to her room.

Tiffany went back to the same spot where she saw the mysterious person.She wanted to know the person better.Little did she know that Yuri had followed her.

"You know,you might catch a cold if you don't use a jacket,"Taeyeon said and passed her jacket to Tiffany.The latter was shocked to see her ex.She never thought that she would see her again.

"What are you doing here?"Tiffany asked coldly.Taeyeon chuckled.She smiled weakly and walked away."You'll never find him in the day.Believe me,"she said.Tiffany was confused."Wait,how do you know I was here?"she asked but Taeyeon was nowhere to be found.She looked down and saw a picture.It was a picture of Taeyeon and Yuri.She flipped the picture and saw 'Best Friend Forever!' written on it.

"I don't get it.Why choose her instead of me?"Taeyeon asked all of the sudden.Tiffany turned around but didn't see Taeyeon at all.Taeyeon jumped off the tree and back hugged Tiffany."Wae?"

"Get your filthy hands of my girlfriend!"Yuri shouted.Taeyeon did as she said and surrendered.Tiffany noticed the change of eye colour in Taeyeon's eyes.They were blue instead of her normal onyx eyes.

"Before you kill me,I just want to say,why me and Yoong?Why do you hate us so much?"Taeyeon asked,putting her hands down.

"I was just jealous.You knew that Tiffany was my crush.Why did you steal her away from me?"Yuri replied.

"That's because someone else likes you.And that person is Jessica Jung,"Taeyeon replied.

"No,she insults me everyday!"Yuri shouted.

"That's because-"

Taeyeon couldn't finish her sentence.She was shot and at the same time stabbed by Tiffany and Yuri."Taeyeon!"Yoona shouted from far,tears sliding down her cheeks.Yoona looked at Tiffany.

"She loves you so much and this is how you repay her?You even took off the lock locket she gave you.This wouldn't have happened if Yuri didn't trick us.I'll still be with Seohyun and Taengoo will still be with you,"Yoona said to Tiffany.

"Trick?Trick you guys into what?"Tiffany asked.She then looked at Yuri.

"Don't believe them.I never did anything to them,"Yuri said.Tiffany looked back at Yoona.

Yoona took out something from her pocket."Taeyeon unnie knew that this was going to happen.She can see the future,"she said and passed the note to Tiffany.

To My Mushroom,

I know I'm not tall and y like Yuri but I know that I'm a dork and byuntae sometimes.I know that I don't say those three letter words to you before but that doesn't me I don't love you.I didn't tell you those words because I know you like Yuri and not me.I know everything.I know that you were cheating behind my back.I know that you don't like me.I know that it was only a one-sided love.

So,if you're reading this,I'm not dead.I'm immortal.Yuri used me as a bait.I trusted her too much.Lastly,I just want to say,I love you...

From: Taengoo

Tiffany looked up and saw Yoona and Taeyeon gone.She turned and glared at Yuri before running off to search for Taeyeon."I hope you can forgive me,"she said to herself.

Yoona took off Taeyeon's shirt and the wounds.They were used to this already.They do it every time they were hurt.Oddly,the wounds didn't heal.Yoona began to wonder.

"No,Yuri must have put poison on the knife,"Yoona said.

Tiffany was stopped by Yuri."You're not going anywhere.By the time you find her,she's dead.I put poison on my knife,"Yuri said,smirking.Tiffany slapped Yuri."You,you're a monster!How could you kill your own friend?!"Tiffany shouted.Yuri covered .

"It's all because I love you Tiff,"Yuri replied calmly.Tiffany began to tear up.She dropped to the ground."She was so nice to me.I didn't know she was hurting inside.It's all my fault.I might as well kill myself now,"Tiffany said.

Yuri grabbed Tiffany's hand."Why do you care about her now?There's no use now Tiff.She's gone,"Yuri said.

She was all of a sudden thrown away."You're a jerk Kwon Yuri!"Yoona shouted.Her eyes were red.She continuously punched Yuri.

"That's enough,"a weak voice said.The three of them turned and saw a weak Taeyeon.

Tiffany went and hugged Taeyeon but the latter pushed her away."It's only one-sided Pani ah.We're better off separated,"Taeyeon said and smiled weakly at Tiffany.Tiffany shook her head and hugged Taeyeon really tight."No,I was stupid.It wasn't a one-sided love.I just felt that you deserve someone else better than me,"Tiffany said.

Taeyeon smiled and hugged Tiffany with a hand."I love you Hwang Miyoung,"Taeyeon said.

Tiffany didn't let go of Taeyeon.She didn't know that Taeyeon had died already.Yoona pulled Tiffany away and grabbed Taeyeon's body."No,Taeyeon don't die,"Tiffany said.

Yoona shook her head."It's too late,"she said to Tiffany.

Sorry I made Yuri the bad guy...T_T