Surprise Surprise? Part 2.

Are you Popular or a Nobody?

 

After the call had ended, Seohyun bid the other girls a farewell and leaving them in charge of taking care of the party while she went over and had some real fun with Kyuhyun. Seohyun always thought that as a couple, Kyuhyun was much more quiet than he was as a friend. He had always seem to find a way to , even if it was the littlest things. But it was his way to say he was so mesmerised by her. As she approached his apartment block all she could think about is what she had gotten him for his birthday. I hope he likes it! Seohyun thought. As she reached his apartment she stared intently at the door, as if the door was just going to open by itself. She had never been in a males apartment before. She knew that besides Kyuhyun, Yesung, Ryeowook, Sungmin and Eunhyuk shared the huge apartment. She pressed the bell, and after a minute or so the door opened up and out came a messy bed head Kyuhyun. "Hey Seo" he stepped outside and pecked Seohyun on the forehead. By his simple actions, Seohyun formed up a blush, "Hello oppa, Happy Birthday" she said looking up to him. "Thank you, I'm glad to be able to spend my birthday first with my beautiful girl. Let's not stand outside and lets get cracking with some of those movies right" Kyuhyun yawned as he motioned Seohyun to come inside.

 

Seohyun had been here many times, only of course with the whole group though. The apartment was somewhat, much more cleaner than it was the last time she had come over, when it seemed like the boys had all come over and did an all nighter playing games until the early morning. The girls entered the apartment finding all the boys sprawled across the lounge area in their way of sleeping. Seohyun giggled at the memory of seeing Kyuhyun cuddling a pillow and mumbling her name. "Seo, do you want anything to drink or eat? Make yourself comfy and pick us out a movie" Kyuhyun snapped her out of her daydreaming. "No thanks oppa. But thank you for the offer" Seohyun kindly refused and went over to the shelf to find themselves a cute fluffy movie to watch. Once Seohyun had found a movie, Kyuhyun was back in the lounge with some breakfast and the two sat down together to start the movie. Seohyun had wriggled a little closer to Kyuhyun and snuggled into him and Kyuhyun found a blanket lying next to him and draped it over the both of them. "I love you Seo" Kyuhyun whispered into her ear and they watched the movie. "I love you too Kyu" she replied and they cuddled each other to sleep.

 

--

 

Taeyeon sighed. After the whole argument yesterday she had no where to go, no one to talk too. She had just been bundled up in her room the whole day. I really need to get out. Taeyeon hated being alone, and she loved going out so she decided to head to the mall to do some shopping. She browsed a few items here and there and even bought some things which were a bit more plain in her opinion but if she wasn't with the others anymore, why did she have to try and stand out? As she left the current store she was just in, she spotted a group of boys in the opposite party store arguing with each other. They look familiar… Taeyeon thought and walked a bit closer to the boys, curious about who they were and what they were arguing about.

 

"He hates pink!" one boy said. "No he doesn't! I'm sure it wouldn't hurt adding pink streamers!" the other boy shouted. The others were just sighing as the two were complaining. "Let's just get all those colours. Just to make it extra decorative" the tall boy chimed in and everyone finally agreed on choosing that. Isn't that the Chinese transfer students? Taeyeon seemed to have spotted one boy out of all them, munching on the snacks quietly. Before she thought of the consequences she shouted out, "Junsu! Kim Junsu!" and the boy looked around and spotted her, waving. "Oh hi Taeyeon!" Junsu greeted as he jogged over to where Taeyeon had been standing. He looked at the bags, "Someone's been on a shopping spree" he teased, trying to make a joke out of it. Taeyeon laughed, "Yeah, I needed to get out for a bit. It's been lonely with the others lately" she was sure that everyone knew of her decision to leave the team and the group too. "What do you mean? Don't you have all your other popular jocks and cheerleaders to hang with?" Junsu asked, completely clueless of the situation. Taeyeon quickly tried to come up with any excuse, "They are all busy today, and well… I hate being alone so I wanted to get out of the house and do something where there's actually people!" she grinned. Junsu then came up with an idea, "Say… Why don't you hang with me and my friends for a bit. We are actually about to meet with the others too since we are a planning a surprise party for a friend. I'm sure no one will mind having you tag along with us" he suggested. Doesn't seem like a bad idea, "Sure why not!" Taeyeon agreed not hesitating. It was going to be interesting for her being with all these norms, but she was excited.

 

Junsu then dragged Taeyeon back with him to the group of boys who were paying at the counter. They all turned and their jaws dropped seeing one of the most beautiful popular girl standing right in front of them, with of course their friend holding onto her hand. "Woah Woah WOAHHH!!! When did this happen?" Henry exclaimed with his broken korean with his Canadian accent, pointing to the intimate gesture between the two. The two quickly looked at their hands and separated, avoiding each others gaze as they both turned bright red. The others just smirked and laughed. "Well, Taeyeon was alone so I asked if she wanted to tag along with us. That’s okay right?" Junsu asked slowly. He knew that these guys would take it fine, "Sure" they all agreed. "You might want to be careful around Hyoyeon though, you know how she is with that group" Onew added, and they all shivered physically just thinking about what Hyoyeon would do to Junsu when she saw Taeyeon with him. "She wouldn't hurt Taeyeon though. I mean, despite being confident looking I doubt she will be able to stand with the others right?" Zhoumi asked, wanting to know more about Hyoyeon. He had gotten to know her a bit but she's always with the girls or with Eunhyuk so they didn't really speak. He just stuck with the boys after all. Yoochun just shook his head and sighed, "Hyoyeon would really beat up one of them if she could".

 

Taeyeon didn't seem bothered a bit by this Hyoyeon everyone was talking about. "So who's the party for?" trying to change the subject to something with more ease to it. "KYUHYUN!" they all shouted and laughed, and Taeyeon tried to think of someone by the name of Kyuhyun. So he's the boy that tops the grade. "Really? Should I get him something?" Taeyeon asked, just wondering if she could be of any help. Everyone just shook their heads, "We usually just get him super really big and all pitch in for it. Well except for Seohyun. I think she would give something special to him" Shindong said. All of us just use to get each other really expensive presents. These guys have to pitch in just to get something expensive. "Anyways enough talking! Let's go meet the others now!" Junsu cheered and held onto Taeyeon's hand as he started making his way to the food court.

 

--

 

"Where do you think she is?" Jessica asked Donghae worryingly as the two were walking in the mall. They had both tried to reach Taeyeon by her phone, but she didn't seem to be picking up. They also tried going to her place, but the maids had just told her that she left without saying a word or where she was going. "Hopefully we find her soon. For now, let's go get something to drink. Coffee perhaps?" Donghae suggested trying to keep Jessica calm. Jessica rarely showed this side to anyone other than Donghae and he hardly ever see it either. As they walked to the food court, they saw a petite girl walking along with a group of boys and then meeting up with another bunch of people. They all seemed noisy and the petite girl stood behind a boy with red hair while a blonde girl was yelling. Taeyeon, they both thought and walked closer to the group. "WHY IS SHE HERE? SHE DOESN'T BELONG WITH THIS GROUP BUT WITH HER OTHER FRIENDS!" Hyoyeon yelled in frustration and Eunhyuk was trying to coax her but it was not working at all.

 

Donghae rocked up and pulled Taeyeon away from Junsu, earning the looks of the norms. "What are you doing hanging with this lot Tae?" Jessica asked as she walked up to her and held her hand. However, Taeyeon let go of Jessica, "Because this group accepts more than you do" she replied not wanting to look at the couple in the eye. "Really? I mean one is yelling her head off and despising you of being in their group, well hanging with them" Jessica retorted back, glaring at Hyoyeon. "Well, everyone but her. Junsu likes me for who I am. At least there's no one like Jungsoo annoying and pissing me off every single minute. You seem to feel as if it's the need to track me down wherever I go! This is my own life, not yours!" Taeyeon burst out of nowhere. The norms were in shock over her outburst. Taeyeon was always seen as such a pure and graceful girl but now seeing her true feelings about her confinement made them all stand still. Surprisingly, Hyoyeon walked up to Taeyeon and put a hand on her shoulder, "I think it's best if you leave now. She has no intention of leaving with you or talking with you" she said. Donghae wrapped his arm around Jessica, "It's no use babe. Nothing is going to change her mind" he whispered as he led Jessica away. "Taeyeon…" Jessica turned around to Taeyeon one last time, "I hope what you is going through your mind is what you truly feel. There's no turning back now. You are officially now a norm" and just like that they left, leaving a bunch a dazed and confused norms including Taeyeon. 

 

A/N: its a big chapter for me :D weeeee Taeyeon is officially a norm now. Comments are appreciated :D