Classroom/Practise Pt. 2

Are you Popular or a Nobody?

 

Meanwhile in the 3B classroom the whole room was in complete chaos. Heechul, Jaejoong and Kangin were  making a huge ruckus and hanging out with Jessica and Yoona. The boys were dancing to girl group songs were the girls were just laughing at their stupid antics. The norms were not surprised when they found Siwon reading a bible while waiting for the teacher. Kyuhyun and Changmin were playing on their PSPs and versing each other. Hyoyeon who was the only norm out of all the other female students were immensely pissed off at the noise in the classroom so early in the morning.

 

"YA! SHUT UP WITH THE NOISE! DON'T YOU THINK IT'S ANNOYING?" Hyoyeon screamed out to the jocks and cheerleaders. Eunhyuk quickly reacted when he realised what Hyoyeon had just said and stopped her from saying anymore things that could basically ruin her. "Sorry about my friend, she's just in a bad mood" Eunhyuk bowed his head a few times while holding his hand at Hyoyeon's mouth, despite her retort.

 

"Obviously…" Jessica mumbled and she focused back to the boys. After 10 mins of class without a teacher, a young man ran into the classroom and slammed a huge ruler on the closest desk he was ran next too. "CLASS SIT DOWN IMMEDIATELY" and there were scrambles of people into their desk, besides of course the jocks. "Hyung! You actually got into teaching us? They really let you?" Heechul and Kangin laughed loudly as they went up to hug the teacher. "Ya! I'm a teacher to both you now so listen up and sit down" and the both of them finally settled down into their seats. "Hello, I'm Lee Minho and I'll be your homeroom teacher. However, please call me Boom instead okay?" and the teacher finally broke into a whole dance break dancing the "Boom dance", he called it anyway.

 

3C was probably as most decent as the other two classes. Hangeng, Shindong and Donghae were quietly chatting amongst themselves in their seats at the back. Then there were the female students admiring the boys. Ryeowook and Yoochun was also chatting about some music composition they had written on the weekend and planned on showing it to the other boys later on. Sooyoung, another cheerleader was just at her desk, pigging out with the snacks that some of her admirers send her daily. Their teacher had walked in and quietly stated "Sit down students". Everyone looked to the front and found a graceful man walking towards the front of the class. "Hello students, I'm Kang sungsaengnim, it is a pleasure to meet you all" and he bowed, "Today we have a new transfer student from Canada, please welcome him".  A white milky skin boy walked in and mesmerised the girls by his adorable look and definitely his mochi cheeks. "Hey, I'm Henry!" he stated in English before realising he had to introduce himself in Korean, "Oh sorry about that, I'm Henry Lau and it's nice to meet you all" he cheekily grinned. This was a good start to the year, really?

 

Lunchtime. Taeyeon was running late for cheer practise since she had been caught up discussing some work with her teacher. As she was making her way to the gym she accidently bumped into somebody. "Omo! I'm so sorry" she looked up and found a boy with big glasses and red hair. Junsu on the other hand was shocked when he realised he had bumped into head cheerleader Taeyeon. "Oh Taeyeon ssi, I'm so sorry about bumping into you" and he bowed down several times. Taeyeon was admiring his cuteness as he was apologising. "No need since no harm was done right?" she gently smiled. "I'm in a hurry now, so I'll just leave!" and she continued running to the gym. Something inside of her just told her that she was going to be seeing more of him in the future.

 

Once she arrived at the gym, the huddle of cheerleaders huddled around Taeyeon. "Unnie, where have you been?" Krystal said. Soojung or Krystal, is the younger sister of Jessica and because of that holds already a popular status in the school. She's a year younger but doesn't take away her popularity, to say that she's also dating 2nd year jock Choi Minho. They are literally going to be the star couple of the school soon. "Sorry girls, let's just start with practise okay?" Taeyeon smiled and all the girls proceeded with their warm ups. As everyone was warming up, Jessica started interrogating, "So what's excuse Taeng? Hitting up maybe a teacher perhaps?" Sooyoung, Tiffany and Yuri chuckled while Yoona continued stretching. "Nope, just chatting about some of the topics we discussed today? Why? Haven't been getting any action with Donghae lately I'm suspecting?" Jessica turned red by that statement and had shut up by then.

 

Stretching with the rest of the not as well known cheerleaders was Sunny. She had joined since 1st year and even though she could've been up along with the rest of the popular cheerleaders she decided to do what was not permitted and dated a norm, who she would refer to as her aegyo prince, Sungmin. She never regretted though since she had met some of the greatest people yet. A lot of the time however she got invited to those parties where only some people were invited too and she even got asked to sit with the jocks since a certain jock or jocks, Kangin and Heechul were both immensely intrigued by her 'dating a norm' cheerleader status. Out of the cheerleaders though, she would only converse with Taeyeon and Yoona where they would be discussing about routines and certain events coming up.

 

"Girls let's head out and let the boys see our routine. I think they want to see how it looks so when the play, it's less distracting when they see us completely mesmerising them on the field" Taeyeon said and they all stood up ready to head outdoors and onto the field. "They can't wait to see our y bodies, they probably want to run a hand down it" Yuri laughed. Out of all the girls, Yuri did have the best curvy body and she did have a right to obviously boast about it. Sunny rolled her eyes. Typical. Once they were out on the field, they spotted a group of boys hitting up the soccer ball in the distance. "Hae! We're here!" Jessica had called out to her boyfriend and waved to grab their attention. The boys quickly ran in and greeted all the girls. "Look at all you wonderful y girls. You here to show us your routine Tae?" Leeteuk winked at Taeyeon as he said hello to the girls. "Sica, you looking beautiful" and Donghae gave her a peck in front of the whole two groups. Sounds of jealously and hooting from the boys and girls were made. " to be you when you don't have an awesome girlfriend like I do" Donghae stuck his tongue out and hugged Jessica. "Wonnie oppa! You're here! I thought you would be in the library and wouldn't want to see us" Tiffany smiled as she ran and crushed herself against Siwon. He just chuckled and replied, "Wouldn't miss seeing you for the world Fany".

 

"Come on girls, lets just start already" Taeyeon called out and this made the girls get into their positions and begin the routine. The boys watched intently, whistling here and there and making comments about the girls. Once the routine was finished they all stood up and clapped. "Great one there Tae, you sure know how to get us boys out of our seats" Leeteuk winked once again directly towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon rolled her eyes, "Get a life Teuk, seriously." Kibum had silently came up behind his girlfriend and secretly backhugged her. Yoona  jolting up in surprise, turned around only to find her boyfriend cheekily grinning at her. They both chuckled.

 

Everyone was in deep conversation with one another and there was a boy walking towards the group. Sungmin had come to see his girlfriend after her practise. "Sunny ah!" he called out to get her attention. Everyone looked his way and Sungmin stopped dead in tracks. "Oh Minnie! You're here" Sunny replied as she jumped onto Sungmin. Everyone was just looking in shock and despair looking at the cheerleader/norm couple enjoy their happiness. Suddenly, Sunny was pulled out of Sungmin's arms. "Don't touch her like that you norm" Heechul spat in Sungmin's face. "She's my girlfriend, I think I can do what I want with her thanks" Sungmin retorted back. Sunny was realising the tension that was boiling. "Um, Heechul oppa I won't bring Minnie oppa to practise anymore alright? I'm sorry" and she used some of her aegyo to sweeten him up. Heechul gave up and hugged her tightly, "Alright Sunny bunny, just because he's your boyfriend I'll let him go okay? He's the only exception, if he brings any of his friends I won't hesitate to beat him up" He glared directly at Sungmin. Sunny packed up her things and gave her goodbyes to everyone who had already gone back to their original conversations and left.

 

"Man that Heechul is one scary person" Sungmin said and he held onto Sunny's hand. "He's nice once you get to know him that’s all" Sunny had sat with the jocks and cheerleaders for a while when she and Sungmin were not on good terms and Heechul warmed up to her the first day she sat with them. Besides Heechul, Kangin, Taeyeon and Yoona, the rest took a couple more days to finally get use to having Sunny around. Sunny gained that popular rank for all that time before she fell in love with Sungmin once again and started dating him that her relationship with that group had faded and her old group were the people she was back with once and for all. They both looked at each other, "I have a feeling this is going to be an interesting year" they both said at once and both laughed. It definitely is going to be a great year.

 

A/N: Long chapter. It shows a bit more on some of the jocks and cheerleaders I guess. Next chapter will probably based on more of the norms and then thats when all the fun will start soon. Please subscribe and comment, because they are both greatly appreciated. Thank you :D