Surprise Surprise? Part 1.

Are you Popular or a Nobody?

 

"Wonnie honey?" Tiffany picked up the phone in the early morning. It was a Sunday, and a Sunday for Tiffany meant sleeping in her pink fluffy bed. "Hello sweetie, I'm outside your door. Come out and let me in" Siwon said through the phone. What's Wonnie doing here so early on a Sunday morning? Tiffany climbed out of bed unwantedly and opened the door. "Hello gorgeous, you still look very tired. I got you some breakfast and then we got to get going!" Siwon announced as he entered through the door. "Why? Where are we going?" Tiffany pouted, the sound of going somewhere early Sunday morning was not a good idea. "It's a Sunday, we must attend church mass" Siwon replied, chuckling at Tiffany's adorable face. The sound of church, Tiffany perked up, "Church?! I haven’t attended since school started! I need to go get ready! Go start on the breakfast" and she sprinted to her bedroom, winking at Siwon before giggled and continuing to run off. Siwon thought, You're the greatest thing that ever happened to me.

 

*flashback*

Siwon was on his way to basketball practise and as he got inside the gym, he spotted the girls doing their warm ups for their own cheerleading practise. He nodded towards the girls before sending a killer smile to them. On his way to the boys locker changing rooms, he bumped into a girl. "Oops my bad! Are you okay?" the girl asked in English, clueless that that Siwon had no idea what she was on about. Siwon was on dumbstruck about this girl, she was absolutely gorgeous. She had lovely black hair, an wonderful eye smile and he found her perfect. "I'm okay. I haven't seen you around before, are you new?" Siwon asked in Korean. Fully realising that she was talking in English the girl instantly apologised, "Omo! I'm sorry. My Korean isn't that good.." the girls face turned red, but she kept herself together, "Yes I am! I'm Hwang Miyoung, but you can call me Tiffany!" she brightly introduced herself. "I'm Choi Siwon, nice to meet you" and they both smiled at each other.

*end of flashback*

 

"Wonnnnieeeee?" Tiffany whined in front of Siwon. Tiffany had already made her way to the table. Siwon seemed to get out of his dreamland and apologised to Tiffany. "Sorry, I was just thinking about the first time I met you" he grinned cheekily whereas Tiffany turned bright red. "Hey! It was embarrassing for me when I fall into such a handsome boy" she retorted. "So you think I'm handsome right?" Siwon wriggled his eyebrows at her. Tiffany just giggled, "Oh Wonnie, I love you" and she leaned over pecked Siwon on the lips. "Hm, can I have another one?" Siwon mumbled while he took in Tiffany's perfume. "No! Now hurry up and eat breakfast because we need to get to church soon!" Tiffany said and begun eating the breakfast Siwon had bought for the both of them. "Oh fine then, I love you too Fany" Siwon winked at her and also dug into his food.

 

--

 

"Unnie… Where are you taking oppa and I so early in the morning?" Seohyun innocently asked as she was currently being hold hostage along with Eunhyuk by Hyoyeon. "Well, you know how it's Kyuhyun oppas birthday soon right?" Hyoyeon said, and the both of them just nodded. "We are going to do a surprise party for him! Invite the grade over or something, anyone is invited!" Hyoyeon announced the two. "Why would you do this to Kyuhyunnie though? As far as everyone knows you and Kyuhyun are pestering each other" Eunhyuk claimed while Seohyun silently agreed. The both of them were quite curious, Hyoyeon was definitely a mysterious person. "Um… I just wanted a reason to have a party?" she said, but the two didn't quite buy the reason. "Okay fine! Just because we annoy like all the time doesn't mean we aren't still good friends right? I mean it's all part of the whole group. Changmin had asked me to be in charge of doing it since he is absolutely horrible at organising things and two, Seo you will be in charge of keeping him away while we are organising it" Hyoyeon told the truth. "But… what am I suppose to do?" Seohyun cutely tilted her head to the side. Kyuhyun and Seohyun were still quite new to dating, and they had only been on a couple of dates. They hardly seldom talk to each other unless necessary and no never do PDA. But the two enjoy it that way. "Take him out on a few dates? Aegyo him up? Play games with him! I don’t know, you can figure it out. You are after all, a smart girl" Eunhyuk said and he walked off with Hyoyeon as they had reached the shopping mall. Seohyun pouted, Unnies and oppas are mean! And she continued to followed the two.

 

Sungmin, Sunny, Changmin, Victoria and the others were waiting for the three to come and meet them in the mall. "Seriously, I don't see why he doesn't wake up when we call him but he wakes up as soon as Hyoyeon calls him?" Sungmin growled as he saw three figures coming towards their direction. "Minnie!" Eunhyuk cried and jumped onto Sungmin. "Yah! Get off me or I swear I will use my martial arts on you and you will regret it BIG time" he threated and Eunhyuk quickly jumped off due to the fear that Sungmin might actually beat him up this time. Everyone rolled their eyes, typcial. "So let's divide the jobs into food, decoration and presents!" They ended choosing, Sungmin, Changmin, Eunhyuk, Ryeowook, Shindong for presents; the girls for food (also with Ryeowook) and the rest with decorations.

 

Just as they were about to all spilt up to their individual areas a group of people called out to them, "Oppa! Unnie! What is everyone doing here?" Luna and Sulli skipped together towards everyone, while Onew, Taemin and Amber walked behind them slowly. "We're here to organise Kyuhyun's birthday party. It's a surprise though, so if you tell him. We will have to punish you!" Changmin warned as he laughed evilly. Beside Kyuhyun, Changmin could be quite sneaky and mischievous. "Oh really? Can we help out too?" Luna grabbed onto Onew and Amber and gave them a look. Both of them finally caught onto what Luna was hinting and both nodded. "Um, unnie? What about Taemin and I?" Sulli asked quietly. Sulli was gorgeous as a norm, and as well as Sunny did, she captured the heart of Kim Heechul. She is often asked to hang out with him but she kindly refuses. "You can head off together and find Kyuhyunnie a present okay?" Sungmin cooed the two along and pushed them off into the direction of the games store. "Make sure you buy him something unforgettable!" Sungmin yelled, before dismissing everyone off to their direction areas, leaving Taemin and Sulli alone. Together.

 

--

 

"What about this?" "No this!!!" "But Kyuhyun oppa doesn't like that colour!" the girls were all arguing about what cake to choose. Luna wanted to choose a nice fruity cake but then Sunny wanted the pink cake. "Why don't we just choose the fruit one?" Victoria and Amber both mumbled together, causing them to look at each other and laugh. "Then it's decided! Fruit decorated cake for Kyuhyun oppa!" Seohyun gleamed, so happy that the cake aspect was out of the way for the party. Then something struck her, "Where is Kyuhyun oppa today unnie?" causing the rest of the girls to freeze. "SEOHYUN CALL HIM THIS INSTANT!" Sunny threatened and Seohyun quickly grabbed her phone and called her number 3 speed dial. "Hm?" Kyuhyun's sleepy voice could be heard as he answered the phone. "Oh oppa? Did I wake you?" Seohyun asked. Hearing Seohyun's voice through the speaker, Kyuhyun perked up like he been awake all morning "Hello beautiful, would you like to do something today? Maybe come over and we can just lay down and watch movies all day, how does that sound?". Seohyun was so surprised, Kyuhyun rarely was the one to suggest having a date and only after the boys had been hassling him to ask her to hang out. "Um.. Sure oppa. I'll see you later then, I'll pop by in around half a hour" Seohyun hestiantly agreed, allowing Kyuhyun to jump up in celebration and do his victory dance "Okay, I'll see you then" and just as they were both about to hang up they both called out, "Wait!" realising what they had just done they both chuckled. "You can go first oppa" Seohyun giggled, Kyuhyun took a deep breath "Seohyun, I love you". Silence portrayed them before a soft mumble came from Seohyun's side, "I love you too oppa" and with that she hung up. Happiness filled the both of them.

 

A/N: woah. What the heck did I just write? It's really all over the place. We get to see some Sifany, Taelli, and Seokyu here! Continuations from this chapter will go through to the next chapter so please wait for the next update! However, the update may take a while due to several exams in the upcoming week. I promise you that after the coming week, I will be updating quite more frequently so please look forward to then :D

 

*edit* since AFF crashed, it took down this update so I put it back up.