Rules

Are you Popular or a Nobody?

 

"YAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! LEE JINKI! DON'T STEAL MY CHICKEN" Changmin yelled across the table. The whole group sat around the whole 3 tables they dragged together. They were one big family. "YOU KNOW NEVER TO BRING CHICKEN AROUND ME" Onew yelled back as he munched into Changmin's delicious chicken and lunch. Changmin just pouted. "Oh Changmin, here I'll go buy you some lunch" Victoria stood up and dragged Changmin to the cafeteria. "Can I have you instead?" he winked. "You damn ert" Victoria rolled her eyes and continued walking. Changmin pouted once again in defeat.

 

"Hey everyone! Listen up I have a new addition to group, welcome Henry Lau!" Ryeowook announced as Yoochun, Henry and himself had reached the lunch table. Nearly everyone started cheering and welcoming Henry to the group. "Thank you everyone! I hope you take care of me" and Henry smiled adorably. Yesung, Sungmin and another person stopped and shouted at the group to be quiet once again. "It seems we are going to have two new people! Everyone meet Zhoumi" Sungmin said and everyone shouted and greeted Zhoumi.

 

By the time everyone had come and settled down it was noisy as ever. The girls were having their little chatting session whereas Kyuhyun, Shindong, Yesung and Changmin were battling each other with their PSPs, everyone else was just getting to know Henry and Zhoumi. "YOU ARE CANADIAN? I'M AMERICAN TAIWANESE! CONCIDENCE MUCH?" Amber exclaimed in English as Henry was talking about his himself. They drifted in a conversation that no one seemed to understand and they all turned focused their attention onto Zhoumi instead.

 

"Oppa! What are you doing today? Want to go to the supermarket with me?" Luna asked Onew. Luna was a 2nd year along with Onew, Taemin, Sulli and Amber. They had Krystal, Minho and Jonghyun in their year but they were considered 'popular' in the school's eyes. "Yeah sure! Why would I say no to my best friend" Onew grinned goofily as he stuffed himself with what seemed like never ending chicken to him. Luna smile seemed to fade a little at hearing the words 'best friend'. Taemin and Sulli were mesmerised at the whole group just busily chatting to one another. Being the maknaes did have privileges. "Oppa, can Taemin and I have some chicken?" and the maknaes pulled the best puppy eyes  and Onew had given up and just gave them some chicken. The maknaes danced in victory.


At the other table. The jocks and cheerleaders were all chilling with one another. "We have a new kiddo in our class, some guy called Harry?" Donghae said as he put his arm over Jessica's shoulder. "Henry, you idiot!" Sooyoung yelled with a mouth full of food. "Ew! Shikshin talk after you finish eating" Yuri shouted while Tiffany giggled. "Well we have some dude called Zhoumi, chinese too. Geng, you could probably hit the guy up and scare him a bit" Yunho smirked. Jessica thought, Henry? As in Henry Lau? "Do you guys know where this Henry guy sits?" Jessica asked with curiosity. Donghae looked at her with disbelief, "What? Are you going to hit him up or something?" where Jessica seemed to shocked at. "No Hae, would never do that to someone else, you are always number one to me" Jessica leaned into Donghae's face and gave him an eskimo kiss. Donghae softened up and embraced Jessica. "Well, he started talking to a few norms, Park Yoochun and Kim Ryeowook" Hangeng replied casually. "Isn't that who Sunny bunny sits with?" Heechul chimed in. "Thanks, I'll be back soon" and she stood up and just as she was about to leave. "You're not going alone" and the girls and boys stood up and followed Jessica to the norm tables.

 

Everyone was shocked they were coming that way. If they were heading for this direction it would usually be beating up a student or just humiliating someone because they had been disrespectful or had done something that one of the jocks or cheerleaders could not stand. Jessica stopped at Sunny's and the groups table. "Hi Sunny, it's nice to see you today" Taeyeon had said, smiling. Taeyeon got along with everyone, that's why she was the leader. Jessica looked around the huge group and found her person. He had changed, dyed his hair and had spiked it up cute a bit. Still had those mochi cheeks everyone loved. "Hey Henry" Jessica said calmly, not wanting to create any attention. Henry looked at her for a little while, "Oh! Jess? Is that you? Wow has it been a long time since I've seen you" Henry stood up and came over to Jessica to give her a hug. Donghae had stopped him, "Who do you think you are to hug my girlfriend?" and glared at Henry. Innocent Henry backed away with his hands up, "Yo, it's great to see you though Jess. How've you been?" he smiled. Same old Henry, Jessica thought "Yeah, I've been really good! Hey, what do you say and come over and sit with my friends and I and we can chat?" she suggested.

 

All the norms were looking at Henry intently. This question was going to determine whether or not he was going to be considered a norm or jock. The stares from everyone in the cafeteria was frightening Henry, "Um.. I think I'll just stay here Jess. Thanks for the offer but I really like the people I'm sitting with and would like to get to know them more. If you want, we can catch up after school?" Everyone gaped at Henry. "What?" he asked innocently.

 

Hyoyeon whispered to him, maybe a bit too loudly "Rule between norms and popular people; Never ever hang out with the other side. Since you have just chosen to stay a norm, you can't hang out with someone like Jessica ssi, who is basically the right hand of Taeyeon" Kyuhyun stopped playing his games and added in, "These rules are mere rules, but if you break them, chaos really will happen" and then continued on with his games. As the group were leaving, Henry yelled out, "I'm sorry Jess, but it I can't hang out with you" Jessica stopped walking for just a minute, before continuing and never looked back at Henry again. Friendship, gone.

 

Once everyone reached the table again, Taeyeon thought, Isn't that guy who was watching onto the tall gamer the boy I bumped into? She remembered kind of looking at him intently, like it was something that was making her look at him. He was also looking back to her. Her heart was thumping real hard. What is this feeling? Taeyeon was in deep thoughts when Leeteuk decided to go play around with her, "What you doing there head cheerleader?" He winked at her. He never seems to stop winking doesn’t he? Taeyeon thought. "Just thinking about a few things, what about you?" and Leeteuk replied, "Wanting to maybe take you out on a date perhaps?" Taeyeon rolled her eyes. Once Leeteuk had joined high school, he had went from rock bottom to leading the jocks in senior year. He had changed overall in everyone's eyes. "No, can't. I'm busy with the team and I need to keep on top of my studying. Maybe you should try doing that too instead of flirting and getting into bed with every other girl around" and Taeyeon stood up and left the table mumbling a soft 'see you later' before heading off to the direction of the library. A few people had realised her disappearance but Leeteuk just stared at her back slowly becoming a smaller figure. This is harder work than it was suppose to be.

 

A/N: I'm back with an update. I'm literally doing this half asleep >_< Anyways, Sica and Henry friends? That'd be something interesting. Comments are loved and I'll update as soon as I can before exams start coming!