Start to the New Year.

Are you Popular or a Nobody?

 

The school was quite crowded since the early morning surprisingly since it happened to be the 1st day for the school year. There were girls by their locker giggling and chatting, boys fooling and mucking around. In the library, students were studying diligently. Then, screams and squeals were heard. They all knew what that meant.

 

Many of the students, or most of the girls gathered out squealing as they watched their favourite oppas passing by. Just being able to go to the same school with them was just heavenly for them.  They watched as the a group of people stepped out of their cars and headed towards the school.

 

"Donghae oppa!" "Leeteuk Oppa!!!" "We love you!!" Many shouting out for their oppas to just wave back and smile at them. The school was pretty much run by these people since they arrived at the school. Everyone was extremely frightened by them, which is why they lead the school so well.

 

First was the leader of the jocks, and it was Park Jungsoo who is now called Leeteuk. He's known as the President of all girls and really is a charmer. A downside to him however, is the playboy status he holds. One day he's with one girl, the week after another. Some people find it plain disgusting however his followers don't think so. Then there's Lee Donghae, who originally came from Mokpo, but moved because he scored a soccer scholarship. People aren't just mesmerised by his soccer skills, but also his good looks and his adorable personality. Girls just swoon over him by a simple smile from him. The bad point is he's dating Ice Princess Jung Seoyeon, also known as Jessica. Choi Siwon, was simply female Korean's ideal type of boy to marry. He was smart, handsome, good at sports but however he was also taken by Miss Hwang Miyoung or Tiffany as she was called. Other boys walking along with them included Jung Yunho, Kim Kibum, Kim Heechul, Hangeng, Kim Jaejoong and Kim Youngwoon (Kangin).

 

Some of the girls were already with their boyfriends paired up. The person who seemed to stand out was Kim Taeyeon, head cheerleader in SM Academy. She seems to hold a very y look on her at all types, with makeup and y clothing making every guy just want to get in bed with her. Jung Jessica was also a cheerleader, a cold and nasty one too but people say she's warmer to people she knows quite well. Hwang Tiffany was one of the cheerful bubbly and bright cheerleaders. She wasn't the best at your grades but her personality out-shined her skills. No wonder Siwon fell in love with her. Kwon Yuri who is dating Jung Yunho, is the school's killer girl. She had the body everyone would die for and had boys killing just to be with her. Choi Sooyoung, a lady with a blasting body. She was tall and extremely fit. Her personality was something that a lot of people envied. She was funny, witty and extremely outgoing. People say shes interested in Hangeng but no one knows. Lastly, Im Yoona who is more of a reserved person out of the clique was another cheerleader. She is dating Kim Kibum, best friend of Donghaes.

 

 

As the popular clique were moving towards the school, a group of normal casual students watched them with pure annoyance.

 

"They really think they can just walk into school like they own the place?" A girl mumbled out a bit too loudly.

 

"Hyo! I mean come on! They are rich and wealthy, their parents probably pay the school for them to be treated this way" Another guy replied back to her.

 

"Hey oppa! Unnie! Let's go check out our homerooms this year! I hope I'm with some of you again this year!" A girl in nerdy classes come running along to the pair who were just bickering less than a second ago. They walked to the board and this is what it read.

 

3A

3B

3C

Park Jungsoo

Kim Heechul

Hangeng

Kim Jongwoon

Kim Youngwoon

Shin Donghee

Lee Sungmin

Lee Hyukjae

Lee Donghae

Zhoumi

Choi Siwon

Kim Ryeowook

Kim Kibum

Cho Kyuhyun

Henry Lau

Kim Taeyeon

Jung Seoyeon

Lee Sunkyu

Hwang Miyoung

Kim Hyoyeon

Choi Sooyoung

Kwon Yuri

Im Yoona

Seo Joohyun

Jung Yunho

Kim Jaejoong

Park Yoochun

Kim Junsu

Shim Changmin

Song Qian

 

"Well Well Well, what do we have here" and everyone turned their heads to find the Jung Yunho all smirking at them.

 

A/N: SORRY!! THIS IS A REALLY BAD FIRST CHAPTER!!! I Just thought it was easier to introduce everyone first because I have to talk about so many characters but I do know my main couples/characters I will be talking about so stay tuned for that! For those wondering SHINee/F(x) are in the year below SuperDongBangGeneration LOL. Comments are appreciated and subscribing too! Thank you :)