Lee Sunho 2

Shinhwa One Shot

A/N: I had this request for a while, but honestly my mental health has not been good. I do feel better saying the mentally i'm not okay. Moving on though, I have been writing more and I finally finished this one shot request. I hope you all like it.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

You could hear people chattering excitedly as you walked in.

 

What’s going on?  You thought, but saw what was on the TV screen in the room.

 

Shinhwa.

 

Your heart exploded.

 

You walked up to the two TV presenters you knew and blurted out. “Ohh, you know its totally Andy’s comeback time when his hair looks like that, and his rapping is on fire! Seriously, look how good he looks!”

 

They smiled at you, but there was something about the way they laughed and smiled that made you feel like you said something wrong.

 

"What?" You asked.

 

They didn't say anything. All they did was point behind you, which caused you to turn around to see Eric and Andy from Shinhwa laughing at the comment you made aloud.

 

Oops. Why did I say that out loud? You thought.

 

Eric pushed Andy to get out of his seat, urging him to go your way. In return you see Andy get up from his seat.

 

Crap he's coming over here. What do I do? Why did I say this out loud?

 

It seemed like an eternity before Andy was actually in front of you.

 

You bit your lip. "Hi." You whispered.

 

"Hi." He smiled. "So about what you said. Did you really mean that?"

 

"Yeah." You blushed.

 

He laughed. "Well thank you. I really appreciate what you said."

 

You could feel your face get even redder. "Uh..Uh..You're we-we-welcome." You stuttered in embarrassment.

 

His mouth moved, but you had no idea what he said.

 

"Huh?"

 

"Wake up."

 

"Wake up?"

 

"Yah wake up!"

 

You then felt someone shake you awake.

 

Opening your eyes you realized that whole meeting Andy was nothing but a dream.

 

"Nooooo." You groaned as you pulled the covers over you. "I'm going back to sleep."

 

Your friend rolled her eyes. "You need to get up before your late."

 

"But it was a dream with Andy."

 

"Alright, but don't get mad at me if you're late." She said as she walked out of your bedroom.

 

"Why does she have to be right?" You pouted.

 

You looked at your phone to see Andy's smiling face staring back at you. "Until next time."