Lee Minwoo 1

Shinhwa One Shot

In life you're dealt a hand, within what you are dealt with you make it work. You take advantage of each card. You control how to play with what you dealt with to win. You make your own destiny. 

Here in front of me could be my destiny. My love. My king of hearts, Lee Minwoo. 

But through this chaotic world we live in that is full of destruction, heartbreak, and sadness I cannot find it in me to let him in. To let our destinies intertwine. Especially when it involves love. 

"YN. What are you so afraid of?" He asked me. 

What am I afraid of? 

Love. 

Love is what I am afraid of. 

I felt his hand gently on my chin as he turned my head, so I would look at him. 

"Its okay to be afraid of it. But we can't hide from it. We can't live without it in some form." His face got closer to mine. His eyes stared into mine. His lips barely touching mine. "Let me show you that love can exist even in the most darkest of places." He whispered before his lip attached themselves to mine for a split moment. His nose rubbed against mine "Let me love you YN." 

I nodded and let out a whisper, "Yes." 

I watched as he smiled and kissed me more deeply this time. "Then love you I shall."

Love me he did.

But all good things come to an end right?

"Why are you pushing me away?" Minwoo asked.

"All good things come to an end sooner or later."

"What do you mean?'

"I mean you love me, but for how long? How much longer will it last?" I sighed. "We will end sooner or later, so lets end it now and save the heartbreak."

I pushed passed him and out the door. 

I knew I was already attached, but I also knew once I attached myself more to him the harder it will be to see him go.

Yes fear is taking control of my scarrd heart. No one could heal it, not even the king of hearts.

"Stop." He said grabbing my arm. "Don't leave."

But leave I must.

I took my arm out of his grip. "I have to."

I started to walk away again only to hear him say, "Don't go."

My eyes connected with his. "If our destinies are meant to be intertwined together, we will see each other again."

I then continued walking away.

Lee Minwoo, my king of hearts, I hope our paths shall cross again. If they do I promise to not let go and to only let go of the fear inside of me.

Until then please wait, my king of hearts.