| Chapter 05 |

One Last Love

Henry shot a few shots in the basketball court with Siwon and the rest of the SJ members. It was fun playing basketball, but every time he did, he immediately thought of Amber.

The only person in his head was Amber. Amber Josephine Liu. Liu Yi Yun. Ryu Eun Young...

*BAM!*

Henry's head was hit by a basketball, and he fell down on his ; blinking.

"Henry!" Siwon yelled, running to him; helping him up. "You okay, Hunhwa?"

"Y-yeah.." he stuttered. "I- I think I'll go back to the dorm."

"Do you want us to come with you? At least one of us. You seem pretty dizzy and you could just fall on the road and--"

"No thanks, Siwon-hyung." Henry said, grabbing his sportsbag and running as fast as he could back to the dorm; holding back his tears. Why was he crying? No, not because of the pressure of the ball to his head or the pressure of his to the ground, but because of Amber.

He reached the dorm, entered his room and locked his door; sinking to the floor and crying harder than ever.

*flashback: Songwriting for SJ-M*

"Hey Henry." Mr. Lee said, tapping Henry's shoulder. "Do a solo."

"Wh-what?"

"You heard me. People keep mistaking your voice for Zhou Mi's. Well, at least I do. I want them to hear your voice."

"Okay..."

"Do you want to write the song, Hunhwa?"

"Sure, Mr. Lee. It'll be more from the heart and soul and.. stuff like that."

"Get started, boy."

...

Henry thought and thought at his study desk, but he didn't have any inspiration. He took a small look at the Amber photocard he got when he bought the NU ABO album...

I can't get my mind off you...

And that was his inspiration for his song, "Off My Mind"...

*end of flashback*

Henry was crying harder.

*flashback*

Henry had a hard day. China concert; Only13s threw a chair at him. A wooden chair. A heavy wooden chair. Emphasis on the word heavy. Amber heard about the news.

"You okay, Xianhua?" she asked, sitting down beside him.

"I'm still feeling kind of bad, but better than before at least." he replied with a long sigh.

"You sound like you need a hug, Xianhua."

...

And Amber hugged him.

And he hugged back.

And they both blushed..

*end of flashback*

*flashback: Jeju Island with Zhou Mi, SHINee, and f(x)*

Originally, SJ, SNSD, SHINee and f(x) were to go together, but there were too many. So SHINee, two boys of SJ-M, and f(x) were going.

Amber and Henry were seated beside each other in the airplane, laughing their heads out; and talking like there was no tomorrow. Of course, they soon grew tired...

So they fell asleep...

Holding each other's hands.

Soon after, reaching Jeju Island, unpacking, and just relaxing on the beach later in the evening...

Henry and Amber were splashing water over each other and playing happily in the water... Children, Zhou Mi had muttered as he watched them; sitting alongside Victoria...

Henry splashed water on Amber's face, then she ran after him, and, I don't exactly remember, but...

Henry suddenly hugged her from behind...

"Amber!" Luna yelled from the inside of the hotel. "Henry! Dinner's all cooked up!! Come on!!"

The dream soon faded, but Henry clearly remembered that day. They walked to the hotel together, blushing, holding hands, like a real couple....

--Amber POV--

There are many things that I am very unsure about, really.

And now the questions that are currently buzzing through my head like bumblebees in a flower patch...

Am I really falling in love with Henry Lau?

And is Michael....

nahh...

--

Author's Notes:

ASEDLFKJ SDLKF OSEIDFJOESIDJFOESIDJFWEIOSDFEOSIDJFKSEOIJ FINALLY I WAS ABLE TO UPDATE AFTER SO MANY LONG YEARS LOL HAHA. I THINK ITS BEEN A CENTURY SINCE I UPDATED .-. SCHOOL;S BEEN KILLING ME, YA KNOW? HAHA XD ANYWAY.. EXPECT SUPER UPDATES YAY *CLAP* COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER, BRAWS B|