| Chapter 02 |

One Last Love

A whole week without amber was like... Hell for Henry.

Usually, while he was in Canada, and she was in some other country, he'd Skype with Amber or something. He's been staring at his computer, with no sleep; missing all his schedules, just waiting for Amber to go on Me2Day, Skype, Facebook, Baidu, or even Weibo at least once. Unfortunately, he had no luck at all.

"Henry!" Kyuhyun exclaimed, finally pushing Henry off the seat. "What's wrong with you!? You've been sitting here all week! And look at your eyes! You can't perform like this! You've got huge circles around your eyes. You're practically a panda already! What's gotten into you?"

"Amber..." Henry managed to say. "She-- Amber--I--..."

The tough expression on Kyuhyun's face turned into a motherly, caring face. "You really miss her, don't you?"

Henry nodded sadly.

"Remember a few months ago? When you were here?" Kyuhyun asked him. "And Joohyun was out in Taiwan?"

"Yeah..." Henry replied. 

"Remember I didn't sleep as much? I only had two hours of sleep a day so I could catch her online. She never was online. She didn't communicate with me for a month. Henry. Don't follow me. Joohyun got pissed off at me when I did that. You might piss off Amber if you do that. And she'll be gone for a year, Henry. Face it. You can't stay online for a year. She'll be worried about you. And you don't want Amber to be worried about you... Right?"

"Yeah. I wouldn't want to worry her."

"So go climb into your little bed and sleep the day away."

"Okay, hyung."

Henry stood up.

"Hold on, Henry." Kyuhyun said, walking to Henry and snatching the iPhone in Henry's pocket. "I shall keep this. Just so you won't be tempted. Don't worry-- I'll wake you up if Amber calls."

"Thanks, Kyuhyun-hyung." Henry replied sleepily.

"No problem. Now go to sleep."

Henry tiredly walked to his room.

"Aish. What am I going to do with that boy..." Kyuhyun muttered. "Hey Henry!"

"Y-yeah?" Henry stuttered, turning back to face Kyuhyun. "What?"

"You like Amber, right? Like crush like?"

"Wh--no!!" Henry yelled, his eyes widening; looking much more awake.

"Psh, Henry. Don't deny it."

"Whatever. I'm going to sleep." 

Kyuhyun laughed and turned his attention to the computer monitor. He logged Henry off of the social networking sites he was logged in, and started playing Pet Society... 

Henry sleepliy walked to his bedroom, and fell down on the floor... And fell asleep on the floor...

--

Author's Notes:

OMG! OWIEJDK. I didn't update for so long TT_TT Why's that?

You see, I lost my awesome USB at Starbucks when I was trying to type it all out. I slipped it into my jeans pocket, but it suddenly slipped out, and I couldn't find it. And the other back-up copy (actually, it's more of the first, ugly draft that everyone hates), which is in a notebook, got lost in school~. Later on I found it and thankfully my brain wasn't being a scumbag, so I remembered all the final draft thing shiz. wait... whut did i just say? XD

Okay, so tell me what you think of this chapter?

Kthanksbai.