Two

A Familiar Feeling

Jisoo's POV

I was up early since I don't want to freak Siwon out that I am late. I had to walk down to the office so I decided to be a little early to work so that I can estimate the time.

It was 7am when I arrived at the office. The receptionist greeted me and handed me all the stuff that I needed.

"Miss Jisoo. Mr. Gobel will be here at 8am. Did you have your breakfast already?"

"Yes I did at the hotel. But I kinda need coffee right now."

"Oh sure you want me to buy it for you?"

"Thats fine. I can get it on my own. Where's the nearest coffee shop?"

"The building next to this. There's 4th Avenue coffeeshop there."

"Nice! I'll be back before 8."

"Okay Miss Jisoo."

 

4th Avenue Coffee? Okay I see it. I went straight in and ordered.

"One hot caramel macchiato, with extra caramel drizzle, extra shot and upside down. Venti." I said.

"Name?"

"Chu."

I sat on one of the high chairs near the window. I was busy replying emails on my Ipad.

"One Hot Venti caramel macchiato for Chu?" The barista called my name.

"Yep here!" I said. Oh crap I had an urgent email thay needs time and proper composition since its from a client.

I was busy organizing my thoughts then Siwon called me to have a video call at the office at 7:45am. 

"Yess Oppa I'm just buying my coffee. Give me 10 minutes. Bye!"

Damn it, I rushed to the door then I heard someone called me.

 

"Hey Chu?"

 

I didn't turned to who it was calling maybe it was the barista but Siwon was calling me already and I was busy composing my email reply.

 

After 4 hours straight meeting, Mr. Gobel and his team invited me to lunch to eat out on a famous Crayfish restaurant.

 

I was so amazed with their Crayfish so I posted a photo on my instagram.

 

Jennie's POV

It's my 4th year here in New Zealand. I moved here to study and to get away from my parents. I had to study again for masters so that I can land in a good job. It's my last year in school and I work part time in a coffee shop and also a baby sitter.

 

I only go to the uni on fridays to submit my thesis draft. So usually I work Mondays to Thursdays also on Saturdays.

 

It was an ordinary Monday. I was waiting for my shift to start at 8am here in 4th Avenue Coffee. Then I heard one of the orders..

"One Venti caramel macchiato for Chu."

"Chu?" I murmured. I remembered giving that nickname to one of my friends back in Highschool. Kim Jisoo.

 

I put on my apron and tried to look at that customer who's name is Chu.

 

"Chahee, where's that customer who ordered the macchiato?"

"That girl going out. She's so pretty."

She was facing her back. Her hair was wavy and dark brown shoulder length. She was wearing a grey bodycon dress and a black stilettos. She was busy typing on her tablet.

 

There's no way this could be Jisoo. She doesn't wear heels, she hates it. Not like I really know her. But then I heard her voice..

 

"Yess Oppa I'm just buying my coffee. Give me 10 minutes. Bye!"

 

I haven't seen her for 9 years but I think I still know her voice.

 

"Hey Chu?" I made my voice a little louder but she didn't turn her back she just walked straight and was in a hurry.

 

I still didn't see her face. Was that her?

 

We still follow each other on instagram and twitter. I tried stalking her but she didn't update for a week already.

 

Screw it, I am going to turn my notifications for her. 

 

Damn I just did.

 

Am I so bored and lonely to so this? Why the hell am I doing this?

 

It was a busy day at the café and my shift ends at 5pm. I cleaned up and then I walked to the bus stop. I plugged in my earphones then when I turned up my phone DING a new notification from Instagram.

 

*yourkimjisoo added a new story

 

I automatically viewed it. It's a crayfish dish. Crayfish is famous here in NZ. I am pretty sure thats her! I need more proofs. I need to see more of her stories. She doesn't put any location tags on her photo.

 

Jennie, you have to wait. But wait, first if all, Jennie, you are doing this because Kim Jisoo is your schoolmate and you were friends before. Maybe she's new here and she needs help around right?

 

I came back to my rented apartment just 30 minutes by bus from downtown.

 

*Riiing*

"Yo Chahee waddup?"

"Hey Jen. Can you cover my shift tomorrow? I'll be late tonight so I don't think I can wake up before 4am. Can we swap shifts?"

"Hmm. Yeah thats fine. Sure."

"Cool! Thanks! I owe you."

"Welcome!"

 

Next Day...

Oh I didn't realize, I'll have an opportunity to take Jisoo's order, well if that's really her, later.

 

7AM.

Yes. The holy hour Jennie! Jisoo might come in, if thats her. She didn't update her instagram or her twitter.

 

Every ring of the doors bell whenever someone comes in makes me look at the door all the time. Damn Jennie, you are really bored.

 

A lot of customers usually comes in the morning. So I was really busy. Then I saw my phone lighten up below the cashier. I can't even touch it since there are 3 customers lining up.

 

After taking their orders I quickly grabbed my phone and try to sneakingly open it without the cctvs capturing it.

 

*yourkimjisoo added a new story!

 

Oh this is what I am waiting for. I excitedly opened it. Then someone ordered.

 

"Hi. One hot caramel macchiato, with extra caramel drizzle, extra shot and upside down. Venti."

 

"Name?" I asked. Damn I can't even look at the customer coz I was looking at Jisoo's story.

 

"Chu. Here's my card. And oh, do you have like membership card, point card or whatever? I'll be like a regular here."

 

"Uhm wait.." I said I was so distracted by Jisoo's story of the sunrise and her breakfast. Nothing special it's just bacon and egg forming a smiley face on her plate. Ugh i need details Jisoo.

 

"Wait. You look familiar.. Holy.. JENNIE?!" The girl with the familiar voice. The girl I was stalking. The girl who had bacon and eggs this morning. She is infront of me!

 

"Ji..Chu?"