Six

A Familiar Feeling

Jennie's alarm snoozed for the second time already. When Jennie realized its her alarm she immediately opened her eyes. When she did, she saw Jisoo's face infront of her. She slowly removed Jisoo's arm around her and got on the bed slowly.

 

Last night was...Jennie can't give a description to it. She wonders if Jisoo will remember it or what. She was kinda scared of what will happen after Jisoo wakes up. She hopes it doesn't get awkward if ever Jisoo remembers it.

 

We kissed.. We actually made out.. Jisoo.. She removed my top, stared at me and went to sleep. Jennie recalls. She was kinda disappointed it was cut short. But she felt a lot of butterflies in her stomach thinking about it.

 

Damn, am I a one night stand now?! Jennie thought.

 

Jisoo was moving so Jennie immediately lied down on the couch beside the bed and pretends to be asleep.

 

*Yaaaawn* "Where the hell is my phone! Oh my head! Aaaggh!" Jisoo whispers but Jennie can hear it all.

 

"Jennie.. Oh, she really slept on the couch.. poor girl." Jisoo whispered again.

 

Jisoo stared at the ceiling trying to recall her dream with Jennie.

 

Jisoo was smiling like an idiot recalling on her dream with Jennie.

 

Wow that dream seems so real. Jisoo thought. She also laughed on her mind when she thought she had a family and Jennie was her wife. She also recalls hugging and kissing Jennie on her dream.

 

Yep but that also didin't finish as well. Just like the other dreams. But damn last thing I remember, I saw her . Jisoo felt the butterflies in her stomach are wilding with the thought of that.

 

Now how can I give a straight face to Jennie when I actually dreamed of kissing her. What does this mean dream spirits?! Enlighten me!! Jisoo slowly got up while holding her head.

 

Jennie's alarm went on again and Jennie pretended to be 'JWU' or just woke up.

 

"Oh sorry, was my alarm too noisy?" Jennie asked.

 

"Totally not, I just got up too. Need to pee and puke." Jisoo said while going out the room.

 

Did she remember last night or not? Jennie thought.

 

Jennie went to the kitchen and prepared for breakfast. She also saw Jisoo's mess on the living room.

 

Damn she totally finished a bottle of Rum that's why she was so drunk.. 75% alcohol? what the hell Jisoo. Jennie shook her head.

 

"Omg. Sorry Jennie! You don't have to clean that!" Jisoo from the bathroom cited Jennie cleaning her mess, hurried to the living room.

 

Jennie was sitting down beside the center table while picking up the scattered chips. Jisoo leaned down and reached her hand to the plastic bag Jennie was holding. 

 

They were so close and Jisoo just jad a towel around her while her hair was so wet since she just got out from taking a bath.

 

Ugh. Damn dreams. Now I have with her. Jisoo quickly moved away from Jennie when she felt Jennie's head touched her .

 

"Oops sorry. Jennie let me clean that up after I change." 

 

"It's okay Jisoo. Just finish up changing then breakfast okay? I prepared something there in the kitchen. I'm almost done here anyway."

 

"Uhm. Okay sorry for the mess Jennie.."

 

"I swear its okay. I'll take a bath after this. The kids will be awake at an hour."

 

"O..okay." 

 

Jisoo went to the kids bedroom and saw both of them are already awake.

 

"Who's going to take a bath first?"

 

"Roman!" Ella said.

 

"Noo Ella! You're older!"

 

"Okay. Whoever want to be first will have a reward from me."

 

"Okay me!" Ella got up and went straight to the bathroom.

 

"What about me??" Roman whined.

 

"Don't worry. I will have something for you too. Okay?"

 

"Thank you! In exchange I have a secret to tell you Jisoo." Roman whispered.

 

"Really? What is it?"

 

"Hmm. I'll tell you soon! Haha. I want to drink my milk already!"

 

"Aigoo. Okay, lets go to the kitchen and eat together."

 

We were at the dining table while the kids enjoyed their pancakes and milk.

 

"Coffee?" Jisoo asked Jennie.

 

"Yes please." Jennie smiled.

 

"Latté? sorry I'm not good at this."

 

"Just black Jisoo. Thanks."

 

"You two are like my parents." Ella said while food is still in .

 

"Sorry Ella?" Jennie asked.

 

"Ella said you two are like my parents." Roman repeated. Jisoo faced her back since her cheeks are burning by what the kids just said. She again remembered her dreams last night that she and jennie were parents.

 

"Oh. Why do you say that?" Jennie turns to the kids.

 

"Hmm. I don't know. Coz' they love each other?" Ella sips her milk.

 

"Ella why do you say that? Jennie and Jisoo doesn't love each other. Why do you make things up!" Roman raised his voice.

 

"Sorry Roman. I know you have a crush on Jisoo but you are too young. Bleeeh." Ella teased Roman.

 

"Yah!!"

 

"Shh. Kids behave. Me and Jennie are friends okay? Friends understand each other. like your parents do okay?"

 

"Err okay." Both of them said.

 

Jennie just focused on her food but still thinking about what happened between her and jisoo that makes her stomach go wild.