Five

A Familiar Feeling

They all ate dinner at the restaurant that the kids love. And I was fond of watching Jennie explaining things to the kids.

"Jennie. You're like having a field trip to the kids." I chuckled.

"Hmm. It seems like it. I always do this to them. We drive and go to random places and I explain things to them like whats this or whats that."

"Good thing that you can handle the two of them?"

"Well yeah. Sometimes not. This little male right here seems to be always jealous of the little female. It's hard to balance."

"I can see that. But anyway you're doing a great job tho."

"Thanks. Oh, I forgo to tell you. We'll sleep overnight at their condominium."

"Okay. I'm good anywhere."

 

It was 9PM when they have reached the condominium complex. The kids washed and went to sleep immediately.

 

"Jisoo, uhm. There is one room left. I can take the couch. After all you're Mr.Gobels guest."

"Oh. I am totally fine Jennie. I can't sleep yet tho. Well, are you still the sleep-loving Jennie that I knew way back in Highschool?"

"Err. Yeah? You still remember that?"

"Of course. How can I forget how a famous, beautiful, top model student is always being scolded of sleeping in class?"

Jennie blushed with how Jisoo described her.

"You're totally exaggerating."

"It's true Jennie. Hey, are those rum?" Jisoo pointed at the bottle on the counter.

"Yeah. Mr.Gobel owns that. You can get from that if you wanna drink."

"Nice!" Jisoo started to open the bottle.

"Hey. I'm gonna sleep on the bed and if you're going to sleep already just wake me up so that I can transfer, okay?"

"Yeah! Hey won't you join me drink?"

"No. I easily get drunk and I have a hard time dealing with hang over so nope thank you."

"Hangovers depends on what drink you're drinking. But yeah wont force you. Sleep tight Jennie."

"O..kay yeah, goodnight Jisoo."

 

Jisoo sets up the living room. She the tv and connects it to youtube. She placed some ice in a bucket, rhum, coke and a bag of chips.

 

It's a usual thing that Jisoo does except the rum. She usually drinks beer or soju, but for tonight its rhum since its the only availabel liquor in the house.

 

Jisoo was watching mukbang videos while drinking and munching the chip.

 

"Aaaargh!" Jisoo groaned as she gulps the rumcoke that she made.

 

After a few hours Jisoo fell asleep on the couch while her head is on the center table.

 

Unaware, she was totally drunk.

 

"Why- why am I spinning.." Jisoo hardly gets up and looked for a door.

 

"I'm at someones house. Oh... is this a dream again.. Okay Kim Jisoo just.. just keep up with your dream..." Jisoo thought she was in a dream.

 

She opened the first door that she saw.

 

"Wop, bathroom i see oh kayy next.." She left the door opened and went to the next one.

 

When she entered, she saw 2 beds and she saw the Kids sleeping.

 

"What-- I have kids now? Wait uhm.." She peeked on the first bed and saw the blonde little girl.

 

"Totally doesn't look like me but okay pretty.. wait did I marry a foreigner in this dream.. welp.." She kissed Ella on her forehead.

 

Next is she went to Roman's bed. "Oohh. Baby boy, still doesnt look like me but okay" She kissed Roman on his forehead.

 

Jisoo tried her best to close the door slowly while her head was spinning around.

 

"Why is this dream so heavy in my head whyyyy" she whined while she opened the last door.

 

"Oh-- kaay, guess this is my room.." She jumped on the bed and realized she hit someone.

 

"Ugh--- this dream is weird. Am I married with 2 kidsss. Errr this is the first timeee but... okay dream whateverr.." She moved the comforter laid down beside Jennie.

 

"Wait uhh. Dream let me peek at this person beside me okay.. hold onnnn.." Jisoo rolled on top of Jennie and got to the other side where Jennie was facing..

 

"Ohh--kay. Jennie Kim.. wait what -- Jennie is my wife and we have 2 kids? Ugh-- dream, you're progressing huh? Well that seems awesome and-- ugh my head dammit." Jisoo was talking to herself then Jennie woke up a little bit after Jisoo rolled on to her.

 

"Jisoo? What's wrong? Why did you roll over me hey are you drunk?!" Jennie whispered.

 

"Oh Jennie! Ugh- well this is the first time you talked in my dreams but okay.. i am not.. and well guess what? last time we're together was when a ghost was running after you and i saved you. you-- you did not say thank you or yeah its okay. guess what now we're married Hahahaha" Jisoo said while Jennie was totally confused of the way Jisoo was acting.

 

"Hey you're just drunk.. Just sleep here okay? I'll transfer to the couch." Jennie was about to get up when Jisoo pulled her into a hug while lying down.

 

"Nope!! Not gonna happen!! Jennie, this is a dream okay? It..It's not real. Go with the flow or else I'll wake up and I usually can't get back to sleep and I'll think about it anddd will be disappointed because guess what, all my dreams with you doesn't have ending.. right but for this just.. just stay here." Jisoo tucked Jennie.

 

Jennie realized Jisoo was so drunk and thought she was dreaming. Her heart was beating crazily while Jisoo was hugging her. They were facing each other.  Jisoo's eyes were closed and Jennie was just watching her face.

 

"She's really weird since before." Jennie said while staring at Jisoo.

 

"Heard you wifey." Jisoo's eyes opened and stared at Jennie.

 

"Wait so, I just realized you are my wife. Guess its fine to do this." Jisoo moved a little bit and kissed Jennie on the lips.

 

Jennie was dumbstrucked at Jisoo's action. At first, Jennie wasn't responding to the kiss but after a few seconds, she did.