Is starting

Pretending to be lovers [Hiatus]

Chapter by Maary_zinha

Onew Pov

 

Okay, i’m freaking out… why the hell Jjong write Taemin’s name next to mine? Don’t get me the wrong way… I really want to be Taemin’s partner… but it seems like he doesn’t want that and I don’t know what to do next. He’s smilling at me, oh God, I have to do something… I need to move, he’s probably thinking that I’m an idiot… not far from the true, but okay… I don’t want him to think that!  – I’m sorry – I said whispering, that was the only thing I could say… the only thing I was capable of saying. – sorry for what, Onew? – he asked with an adorable smile on his face… so cute, so perfect…  - because now you are stuck with me – I smiled and he came next to me – you don’t have to be sorry, I didn't want to be with Jessica… she irritates me – he said, it sounded so sincerely. I smiled like an idiot to him and he continued – and after all, we are lovers neh? – he said blushing. ‘He’s so cute’ – I thought – yeah, so come here boyfriend – I said with a  warm smile on my face, I said the word boyfriend kidding, the last thing that I want it’s making him unconfortable around me… I want him near me.

 

No one’s POV & Onew-ish Pov

 

All the students went to the gym. There were a lot of noise in the gym and when Onew and Taemin arrived there they saw a delicate figure running towards them.

 

 – Key Umma – Taemin screamed and hugged the boy – who is your lover, Key umma? – the younger boy asked curious and Key rolled his eyes – is that idiot dino, do you believe that he choose me? – Tamin just smilled and nodded, he knew that Jonghyun would pick Key ,it was so obvious that the younger didn’t understand how Key wouldn’t imagine that. – in fact umma, it was obvious that Jonghyun would pick you… he really likes you – Taemin smiled, his small brown eyes turning into half moons.

 

-Diva, we should sit~ – Jonghyun sang when he saw Key and Taemin – oh hi Taemin-ah, Onew hyung – the dino guy bowed – let’s go sit? The director wanna talk – the boys sat next to each other. Onew smiled to Taemin, the cuteness being hard to bear.

 

- Silence! – the director yelled and continued – So boys and girls, let’s start the first game! – he said enthusiastic – So the first game is Hide and Seek – sighs were heard all over the gym – oh I see that you are really happy about this. So let’s continue shall we? Okay then! – he smiled – so it’s a team effort, you have to work in team to win this mission! To win ,the team has to arrive to the football ground .There are 2 teachers that will supervise. If one of the lovers is caught, he or she must stay with the person who caught her or him, the other one can save his lover by touching his lover.

 

The teachers and students rolled his eyes, they really hate the director’s games… really, they don’t have 5 years olds anymore, they don’t like playing hide and seek for God sake!

 

Taemin POV

 

Usually I hate this games, but this time is diferent… my lover is Onew and I don’t really know how I feel about him so this is a great opportunity to understand what I feel. – hey hyung, I wanna win this games, okay? – I said with a smile on my face… I really didn’t care abouth that stupid’s games, but I really wanna spend time with him – don’t worry, I wanna win too – he said. Unexcepted he touched my hand, shivers run through my body… oh Jeez, I need to calm down!

 

Key POV

 

Really? Really? REALLY? God really hates me! I hate this day, I hate this school, I hate this games but most of all I really hate Jonghyun! Who does he think he is to play with me? To tease me? Oh you are going to pay dino head… oh you will! – my cutie, the game will start in 10 minuts, lets go hide? – he said, his voice brought me back to reality – I’m not cutie, and for sure I’m not your cutie! Jeez! – I stand up quickly and he did the same with that idiot smile on his face… Jeez, why did this happen to me? Why God hates me so much?

The gym was almost empty and I turn to Jonghyun – let me clear something here right now okay? – he stopped and looked at me – you can’t touch me, call me cutie, smile to me okay ?- I said seriously, I really hate when he does that kinda of stuff, he’s so freaking annoying! – okay my Diva… so let’s play together shall we? – I look at him with that deadly look, oh why does he love annoy me?

 

Jonghyun POV

 

Oh he’s so beautiful when he’s angry, the way he smiles ironically at me, the way he looks at me, the way he talks to me. Oh, he’s so into me… but no way he will admit that soon… so… plan B… I will drive him crazy, I will make him fall in love with me some more and then I will make him admit that he loves me since the first time he saw me… I know that he loves me… so you deny it? It’s a funny game you know? Prove him that he really loves me and no one else… it’s quite ironic this situation… I’m the one who is known because I was a player and I could have all the girls and boys I wanted… I liked that…

-you shouldn’t look at me that way Bummie – I said smile cutely to him  - wae? – he asked me and I his cheek and smile – because one day I'll lose my control and kiss you right there – I said while I put my fingers on his delicate lips and, as I expect he hit my hand and said harsly – I will cut your balls if you dare do that again, and never, ever talk like that again – he said and I smirked ‘oh you are so cute and so into me’ I thought.

 

- Dino – I heard and looked back from where it came the voice that I recognize almost instantly – hey froggie, what’s up? – he said and hugged me, of course I hugged him back – I missed you, jerk… - he said and I laught – jerk? No no, that’s you – he rolled his eyes and I smiled provoking him – you now that you’ll lose this game, right dino? – he said and I stick out my tongue and laugh – you wish… I will destroy you so easily – Isaid with a goofy smile on my face… Minho is the most competitive boy I ever knew… losing, for him, is the worst thing ever… but it's not like I care, I'm sot such a good man to pity him , so…  I will destroy him without mercy. – Let’s go you idiot – I heard Key, he sounded sooooo jealous and that’s what I wanted.

 

Key POV

 

Who does he think he is to hug my Dino like that? WAIT WHAT? He’s not my dino, he will never be because I really hate him…I'll never accept that I can have feelings for him. What I feel for him it's not love,it's hate! - I hate you so much Jonghyun – I muttered. 

 

NSANE RP

INSANE-NOT SANE; NOT OF SOUND


MIND; MENTALLY DERANGED.



RULES 



TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT


 
— TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT



— TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT



— TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT



 — TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT



— TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT



— TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT


— TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT


— TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE


TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT HERE TEXT

COME TO THE DARK SIDE | JOIN US 

TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT


TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT


TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT













LAYOUT BY RAEROOS 


  />