Maybe

Pretending to be lovers [Hiatus]

 Onew Pov

``Eh…? EH?!`` Jonghyun yelled shocked by my words.

 `` Yah! I was just joking, you don’t have to yell`` I said standing up from the bank and heading to the school. Jonghyun just stayed on the bank staring at me. He smirked and followed me.

`` Eh~ It didn’t sound as a joke~`` he said chuckling. I just rolled my eyes and I continued my way on the hallway ignoring him. I stopped in front of my new classroom and sighed. `So this is my classroom…I hope to not have other unpleasant surprises`

`` Oh? Why’d you stop?`` Jonghyun asked.

`` Why you think? This is my new classroom , pabo.`` I said still not believing how stupid  a person can be.

`` Really?`` I nodded. `` Great! This is my classroom to. Aren’t you a lucky guy, Jinki Hyung~? `` Jonghyun said with a girly voice and with a big grin on his face. ` Yeah…I’m such an unlucky guy…` I sighed praying to not have others surprises because I had enough for today.

I wanted to open the door when I remembered something and I stopped. Jonghyun looked confused at me.

`` Yah, why did you stop?`` he asked.

`` If I recall correctly from your story, that Key is in this class?``

  `` Yup ^^. And he sit right near me ~``

`` I see…``   ` Nice…now that annoying  Diva is in the same classroom too…aish!`

 `` Hey! What are you 2 doing? Go in.`` a man behind us said. I turned my head to see who it was. It was a tall man in suit, with lots of books in his arms. He looked like a frog. His eyes were big and so deep, but despite his muscular building he had a cute and little face.

`` Yes Minho Hyung~`` Jonghyun said opening the door and running fast in the class.

`` Yah! Call me Teacher!... Aish this kid~`` the man said shaking his head. `` I guess you’re the new student,right?``

`` Yeah…``

`` Ok, come in.`` he said entering the classroom and I followed him. As expected all the peoples were now looking insistently at me.

 `` Good morning class. As I told you some days ago, we are going to have a new student. Please introduce yourself.`` The teacher said putting his books on the table.

 `` Annyong haseyo. Chonun Lee Jinki imnida. Please take care of me`` I said trying to give my best smile. The girls in front started giggling and whispering…               ` So annoying`

`` Good. I’m your classroom teacher, Choi Minho . Nice to meet you. Now go sit near Jessica.`` he said looking at a blonde girl. I went near her and I sat down.

`` Hey you `` the blonde girl said. I turned my head to her and I was shocked saying that she was the one from some time ago…the with the proof. ` Really now…How much can you hate me God?`

`` Hey ty .`` I said smiling cutely at her. She just smiled back. I put my books on the bank as the lesson started and I completely ignored her.

`` Yah.  I’m still sure that you’re not Minnie`s boyfriend, so I’m going to steal him from you.`` she said smirking.

 `` Do as you wish, I don’t care. But I’m sure that you don’t have a change to get him. A like you don’t deserve someone like Taemin, but good luck.`` I said .

 `` We will see~`` she said . The rest of the hour we ignored each other.

Some hours later

 The bell rang  announcing that is lunch time. I saw Jessica leaving the classroom with a group of girls. Jonghyun came near me , sitting in her place.

 `` So~ Do you like your bank colleague?`` he said laughing.

 `` Tease me more and I’ll cut your balls`` I said blankly.

 `` Sorry, sorry.`` he said still laughing.

 `` It seems that Key ignored you all the time.`` I said trying to too.

 `` Yeah…well he always ignores me during the lessons.  But I’ll change that, hehe~. If he don’t want to talk to me I’ll just force him to.``

`` Eh?``

 `` Hehe~ Nothing nothing. Just a ert plan of mine :P``

 Before I could say something I saw Key hugging someone.

 `` Taemin`` I murmured. Jonghyun heard it and looked quickly at Key.

  `` Yeah, he always come here to eat with Key, or sometimes Key to his class. Those guys are inseparable, and that just annoys me.`` Jonghyun said bitting his lip looking at the sweet scene before him. Just from how he look at them you can easily tell that his jealous.

 I kept staring at Taemin till he saw me and he quickly blushed. ` He just blushed? ` I was wondering why he blushed in the moment he saw me. We were staring at each other till Key grabbed Taemin`s hand pushing him on Jjong`s chair.

Key Pov

 I saw how Onew kept staring at my little baby and that made me angry still cursing him for stealing Taeminnie`s first kiss. Then I looked at Taemin and I couldn’t believe my eyes. He was blushing like mad. ` What the hell? Why is he blushing?` Those 2 kept staring at each other for quite a long time . ` Yah! Don’t tell me that…` I grabbed Taemin`s wrist and pushed him on Dino`s chair. He looked confused at me.

`` What’s wrong Umma?`` he asked . I kept looking at him examining his every move. He looked straight in my eyes for some seconds . Then he looked fast from the corner of his eyes at that Onew and he blushed again . ` Dammit!`   I leaned closer to him, cupping his face with my palms, getting his attention.

``  Taemin. Be honest to me. You like that guy?`` I asked him calmly. He blushed instantly .

 `` I-I…d-don’t…how c-could I?`` he stuttered. I looked at him not buying his words. He tried to avoid my eyes but I forced him to look at me. `` You love him?`` I asked him again now with a very serious face. He sighed in defeat.

                       `` Maybe…``                      

-------------

 I`m sorry for this ty chapter -_-  I hope the next will be better >.< (Mianhe)