Hate&Love;

Pretending to be lovers [Hiatus]

Onew Pov

``Yah! What the are you doing to my baby?!`` The Diva guy said . He grabbed Taemin`s wrist and pulled him away from me , wrapping his arms around Taemin`s head , burying it into his chest. He looked like he protected a little sheep from a hungry wolf. …`Eh? I’m the wolf?`  

 ``Yah, Jinki! Why were you two kissing? Did Taemin seduce you? ``  Jonghyun said walking to me.  He was in front of me , looking evilly at the guy who was hugging Taemin.

`` Hah?! How dare you! Tamin did nothing! Your stupid friend just stole my baby`s first kiss!`` The Diva yelled angrily . ` Eh?! His first kiss? Please tell me you’re joking.` I widened my eyes not believing what I just heard.

  `` U-Umma! I-It wasn’t my first!`` Taemin said pushing himself out of his umma hug. `Umma? What the-?` After he released himself, he quickly looked at me, wanting to see my expression. He was red as a tomato~ or redder if it is possible. I quietly giggled  at his face . He saw my reaction and he buried his head on his umma chest again , maybe because he was embarrassed. ` So…from what I see, it really was his first kiss…I kind of feel like a jerk.`

 `` Let me explain it . Taemin was stalked by some obsessed girls and we pretended to be lovers so they would leave him alone. That’s all.`` I said trying to calm down  the situation.

`` Key, Key~, you really are a bad influence on him. You should stop teaching him how to trick innocent people.`` Jonghyun said. ` In my opinion , I think he tried to made this Key guy angry. Well…he really like to tease people…`

`` Hah?! Kim Jonghyun , you , you- …`` Key said trying to stop himself from jumping on Jjong and hit him . `` Aish! Let’s go Taemin!`` He said walking away with Taemin.

 I stood up from the bank looking at Jjong. A big and scary smirk was on his face.

`` Hehe~ Did you saw what face he made?`` Jjong asked. I looked confused for a second at him.` So he really wanted to make that guy angry, eh?`

`` Yeah…his face was saying ` I’ll kill you Jonghyun ,just wait` . You really made him angry.`` I said looking at his stupid grin.

`` Yeah~ wasn’t it just so cute?`` He said chuckling.

 `` Eh? Cute?`` ` What the hell is this guy saying?`

`` Yup ^-^ . Cute, adorable , charming , attractive , y.``

`` What the ? Jjong, you love that guy?``

 `` Hmm…I don’t know if is love…but it’s true that I’m attracted by him and he keeps making me jealous by spending every little second with his little baby and I feel like killing everyone who tries to approach him and when he smiles it just makes my heart to skip a beat and I can't sleep at night because his face keep showing on my mind, wondering why I can't just find a way to stop him from hating me...but I don't know if this is love because I never felt like that in my whole life and specially to a guy.`` His words made me wonder how stupid can a person be.

`` Oh…I see...Well ,I don’t really care about your ual orientation…but I’m sure he hates you.``

 `` Yeah…I know.``

 `` Then…why you keep annoying him?``

`` I just like it. And well, it’s not like he will forgive me and we can became friends…``

`` Forgive you? You did something to him?``

 `` Yeah…why you think he hates me so much?``

 `` What you did ?``

`` Why are you curious? It’s not like you to care about someone’s problems ``

``  Just tell me``

 We both sat on the bank and he sighed.

 `` Well, it all began  1 month ago , when I transferred here.``

Flashback~

Jonghyun Pov

`` Wow~ Such a nice school.`` My jaw dropped staring at the big building in  front. I was so excited about my first class, and how my classmates will be , especially the girls~

I entered the class, and the teacher told me to introduce myself.

`` Annyong haseyo, Chonun  Jonghyun imnida. Please take care of me.`` I said bowing.

As I expected all the girls were looking at me with big eyes, giggling and whispering. I smiled , my bottom lips, making them blush.

 `` Now please go to your sit…let’s see…go near Kibum.`` the teacher said pointing to a guy who wasn’t even paying attention to me, he was just staring at the sky behind the window.  I sat down near him, as the desks in the class were for 2 people. ` So this guy will be my bank colleague?  Aish~ Why can’t I have a pretty girl in his place, plus he still ignore me and that annoys me.` I couldn’t see his face because his head was turned to left, completely lost in thoughts.

`` Hey.`` I said trying to get his attention and I managed to get it. He turned slowly his head , now facing me. I was astonished. ` He looks…amazing.` I slapped myself mentally for thinking something like that. But he really looked fabulous.  His white and smooth skin , his perfect jaw line,his shiny blonde hair and his red lips surrounding his small mouth with perfect white teeth. He saw that I was staring at him and he pierced me with his cold chocolate eyes which were mesmerizing me into a trance.

 `` Hey.`` he said turning his head back to the window and ignored me again.  I shook my head trying to pay attention to the lesson , but his face just won’t leave my mind. ` What the is wrong with me?` I was completely bewildered.

The next 2 lessons I ignored him…as he was ignoring me as well. I tried to get him out of my mind but I couldn’t , because he was standing right near him and I will instinctively look at him.

The bell rang announcing lunch break. I wanted to use the change to have a little conversation with him…because it was so awkward sitting like that near him. But before I could do or say something , he stood up from the chair and walked out of the class leaving me dumfounded. I didn’t give up and I followed him secretly. He stopped in front of a class. He was looking for someone as his eyes wondered inside the room. Suddenly I saw a big smile appearing on his face that made me widen my eyes. ` So he actually can smile like that ?` I asked myself. I thought he was just a cold and lonely guy…but his smile warmed me up in a second. ` I wonder for who he smiles like that`.   

   Then a boy  rushed out from the class and jumped on him , wrapping his arms around Kibum`s neck .His head was resting on Kibum`s shoulder. Kibum wrapped his hands around the boy`s waist hugging him tightly. I was shocked by the scene before me.I was unconsciously jealous on the blonde boy who was hugged by Kibum.  They pulled away from the hug and smiled to each other and saying something that I didn’t understood because I was too far from them. They went to the roof holding hands and I followed them wanting to know who was this little fellow and what was he for Kibum. They sat down and Kibum took out of a bag a lunch box. He opened the box and…

`` Taeminnie say ahh~`` he said while taking a piece of meat with the chopsticks and leaned closer to the blonde boy.

 `` Umma~ I can eat myself, you don’t have to feed me`` the boy said pouting cutely. He really was pretty as a girl. Even his eyes were smiling.

 `` Umma had a bad day so just let me feed you,oky~?`` Kibum said pouting too but his cuteness didn’t even compare to the boy near him…he was just so adorable that I felt like my knees were going to give in and fall.

`` Bad day? What happened?`` The blonde one asked. He was worried.

 `` Eh~ nothing to worry about ,Taeminnie~`` Kibum said smiling and leaned again to feed the boy.

`` Uhh~ If you don’t want to tell me then I won’t let you feed me`` The boy said turning his head away and pouting.

`` Eh?! Yah you little!`` Key said while he pinched the blonde`s cheeks making him groan in pain.

 `` Yah umma! It hurts, it hurts, stop it``

`` Mianhe~ but you were too cute and I couldn’t stop myself, hehe~`` Kibum said sticking his tongue out .

`` Umma…you’re so cruel`` the boy said caressing his red cheeks.

 `` It’s just your fault for not obeying me.Now say ahh~``

                                  `` Hah? It’s not! I-`` the boy was cut off when Kibum put a piece of meat in his mouth. The blonde just chewed still looking angry at Kibum.

 `` Mianhe Minnie~ I really don’t want to talk about this~ so don’t be angry, ne~? Oh , and I didn’t want to hurt you, you know I love you, but your cuteness is just irresistible.`` Kibum said giving a little kiss on the blonde`s cheek.

`` It’s good for you that I can’t be mad at you for long, because I love you too Umma`` the boy said smiling cutely and pecked Kibum`s cheek.

 I don’t know why but the scene before me just made me angry. I just wanted to punch the little boy and run away with Kibum. I was filled with anger and jealousy and I couldn’t take it anymore. I walked before them and I quickly grabbed the boy`s collar  and hit him , throwing him at floor. He put his hand on his red and painful cheek looking confused and scared at me. I looked at Kibum and he was shocked. He was looking at the blonde . ` Aish~ Dammit Jonghyun! What the hell I just did?! How should I explain it?` Then Kibum looked at me, and his expression changed drastically. He was angry. He stood up and punched me , sending me flying to the floor.

`` Yah! You made the biggest mistake of your life! How dare you  hit my baby? I’ll make you pay for this, you .`` Kibum yelled . He took the blonde and left the roof but not before sending me another death glare.

 

End of flashback~

Still Jonghyun Pov

 

 `` And that’s what happened. From that day he hated me. He kept revenging on me ,in lots of ways. He even tore one of my best lyrics I made…and from that day on I kept revenging on him too…like `accidentally` throwing my food on his favorite skinnys ond many others things. And we keep doing that even now.`` I said.    

`` Wow. You two are really idiots.`` Onew said blankly.

`` Yah! …but yeah…you might be right.``

`` And you still like him?``

`` Yeah…I guess. Don’t you think it’s weird how a straight guy can turn into a bi/gay in a ing minute?``

`` Well…I don’t think so. If you fall in love, then in doesn’t matter if is a boy or a girl.``

`` Wuah~ when you became like this? You would normally deny the relation between men and when you became so…positive and open about love?`` I said teasing him.

 `` Eh? Who knows…``

`` Maybe that Taemin really seduced you.Keke~ who knows…maybe the great `Not Interested In Love Onew  ` actually fallen in love`` I said bursting in laugh.

 `` Maybe``                 

 

------------ Sorry for no updating faster~ but I really have lots of things to do(homeworks T^T) so I`m kind of busy... the school.

So~ this chapter is more about JongKey~ but! I promise the nexts will be with OnTae.( and no...Key didn't have a more than a mother-son relation with Taemin...I just love making them very close , It makes my heart melt<3   Hope you like the story till now.

 

                                             Thanks for the comments and subs . Luv chu~