My boyfriend

Pretending to be lovers [Hiatus]

  Onew Pov

~ Noona neomu yeppeo…. Michyeo….~

The  alarm clock started ringing , waking me up.  I just looked at the clock ` 6:30`

`` You must be joking.`` I quickly hit that stupid clock with a pillow , cursing that it woke me up so early.

~ Nunan naye M.V.P…~ 

`` Yah! I got it!`` I quickly leaned closer to the clock pressing the little button and turn it off. I got out of the bed heading to the bathroom still cursing that damn clock…cursing a clock…so mature.

`` Noona…my . `` I said turning on the shower.

Now I was ready for school. I went in the kitchen to eat something.

 `` Oh~ My handsome son~ You  look so good in this uniform, Mommy is happy!`` the annoying woman in the kitchen said while coming closer to hug me. I wonder for how long is she going to treat me as a kid, I already told her to stop hugging me because it started to feel disgusting with her nauseous old palms touching my face and her gross and cracked lips trying to kiss my soft cheeks.

 ``Yah! Stop touching me!`` I yelled  pushing her away and made my way to the table to eat my breakfast.

She just ignored my behavior because…it was something ordinary to behave like that so she just  got used . She kept smiling at me.  I tried hard not to choke  while she kept looking at me insistently. I know she wanted something…

`` Just tell me what you want so I can eat quiet.`` I sighed.

 `` Now that you are going to a new school, I think it’s your change to make new friends and maybe get a girlfriend~`` she said with a big grin on her face.` This …`

`` I already told you that I don’t need a girlfriend so leave me alone .``

 `` Oh c’mon, don’t be shy~ Oh! Jonghyun is going to this school too, right? He is a popular guy , I’m sure he know lots of girls , so just ask him  to introduce you to some girls. `` she said coming closer to me. Jonghyun is my best friend . He moved in this city some months ago because of his parents , and it seems I`m the same. I didn’t really keep in touch with him, It was too troublesome …so I’m wondering if he still know me, not like I give a damn.

`` Yah! I already told you to stop talking this nonsense. I’m not interested in girls right now so off.`` I yelled getting up from the chair and leaving the kitchen. I grabbed my bag and headed to the door.

`` You always say that!`` she said running to me.

`` That’s right, so if you know that , stop bothering me with the girlfriend crap. `` I said opening the door.

`` Fine! If you don’t want a girlfriend then I don’t mind if you get a boyfriend , just if he’s pretty.`` she said making me stop from leaving the house.

 `` Are you insane?``

`` You said you’re not interested in girls, so I assumed that you’re into boys. Mommy don’t care if it’s a girl or boy, mommy just want you to be happy, discovering the love like I did.`` she said taking my hand on her palms.

 I looked disgusted at her. She really makes me to puke.

`` If discovering the love means to be like you, I prefer to die alone.`` I said releasing my hand from her sweaty palms, and run to school.

 I always wondered why I have such parents, why they can’t just leave me alone, in my corner. `Specially my mom , she always bothers me . I looked at my phone watch and I realized that I left to early to school. It was just 7:30. The courses will start in 30 mins. ` What the hell I`m gonna do 30 mins?`

 I entered the school’s gates and it really was amazing. It’s exactly like the people said, a big and luxurious school in the middle of a park. ` Nice place.`

I started walking slowly in the park , heading to the big building in front of me.I saw a blonde guy hiding behind a bush but I just ignored it, I don’t have to bother thinking what is he doing. In front of the school was a big fountain . I sat on a bank near it watching some girls who seemed to search someone. They saw me, and quickly came to me.

`` Oppa, did you saw a cute blonde guy coming here?`` one of the girl asked.

`` A blonde guy? Cute blonde guy?`` I asked confused How can a guy be cute? The guys have to be handsome…not cute, but in girls eyes everything in cute…so nvm.

 `` I didn’t `` I lied…I actually saw a blonde guy…

`` Oh…okey. If you see him tell us, we are gonna be near the library.`` she said walking away with the others girls.

 ` Wow, I think this guy is pretty awesome, if so many girls are searching him.` I thought . I heard a sound coming from a bush not far away and a person came out of it. ` Oh. The blonde guy`  I thought. ` So this is the awesome guy. `I couldn’t see his face pretty well, because the sun  blinded me with its ing light. I could see that the guy started heading to me , walking half bent down , maybe trying to not be seen. He was now standing in front of me, smiling.

`` Hello. I`m Taemin. Umm, thanks for not telling the girls where I was. I`m really grateful.`` he smiled cutely, bowing.

 `` I don’t know what you’re talking about.``

`` Oh c’mon . I know you saw me when you walked near the bush.Really…thanks.``

 `` Yeah…as you say.`` I said rolling my eyes. ` Now that I look at his face, he really is cute. He looks like a girl but with some manly features. So that’s why he’s called cute… I see.` I thought. `` So why were you hiding?`` I asked even if I knew the answer.

`` The girls just won’t leave me alone…they keep following me ,asking if I want a girlfriend and all, but even if I say for countless times that I’m not interested in having a girlfriend now…they just not listen.`` the boy sighed.

 `` I know exactly how you feel`` I sighed too remembering about that stupid woman.

`` Yah! I found him !`` a girl shouted. Taemin turned his head to see the girls running at him. `` How can they run so fast with those heels?``   I said.

 `` Who knows…but I’m dead.`` he said giving up on running again.

 `` Yah Taemin Oppa, stop running and just accept one of us as your gf, you don’t have one so please~`` a girl said grabbing Taemin’s wrist. I just watched blankly at the scene before me. It was pretty amusing and it the same time annoying.

`` I-I have someone!`` Taemin said leaving all the girl dumfounded. `` Yeah! I have a lover!`` he said looking at me, with some apologetic eyes. ` Don’t tell me…no please don’t!`

Taemin sat on my lap, hugging me. `` He’s my boyfriend.`` he said giving his cutest smile. All the girls were shocked. Well…I already knew he was gonna do this … ``Right, Hyung?`` he said pecking my cheek. I just wanted to push him away, even if he was so damn cute…but it would be too bothersome to explain the situation so I decided to play this game.

 `` Yeah…I’m his boyfriend.``