The game

Pretending to be lovers [Hiatus]

NOTICE

For my old readers,I know that you might be shocked by seeing that lots of chapters were deleted ,but please understand me. The story became to complicated and it turned into something that I didn't planned. I just couldn't continue it. So I decided to rewrite it. The plot changed and I'm sorry for those who are dissapointed. I am too...I know I'm the worst but I had to choose-1.delete the story. or 2.rewrite it. So I chose 2. I hope you'll like the new plot and about kyumin...don't worry,I'll add them too.

Sorry,again.

 

No one's Pov

The next 2 hours went on without any problems,every student was sitting peacefully in his classroom,trying hard to keep their heavy eyelids open and pay attention to the lesson.

Outside was extremely hot as the sun shoot his bright lights all over the Earth making every creature hide in a shady place.

In conclusion it was boring and hot.

But everything changed when the principal had an announcement  for all the students.

*Good Morning my dear students~ I have to  announce you that I thought of a way to gather all the freshman  and the others together and enjoy our time~ playing a Game!~*

The principal voice was heard in the whole school and the students just sighed and rolled their eyes, thinking :–Again one of his stupid games-

The principal is known by his playful and childish attitude and once per month he force students to take part in his stupid games.

So in that moment, every student was preparing for the worst,not knowing what kind of a stupid game the principal planned.

*And as you know~ the game isn’t an ordinary game~- the principal continued.*

`` We didn’t even expect one`` the teacher in Taemin’s class said.

``I already hate it`` the teacher in Onew’s class said rolling his eyes.

To put it shortly,every student and EVERY teacher hated principal’s games.

 

*The game is called Lovers Complicated Life! Doesn’t it sound exciting?!- the principal said.

``NOOO!`` everyone in the school shouted.

*I heard you! And you’re still forced to play!-*the principal said.

*The rules will be explained during the game ,everything you have to do now is to write your name and your lover's one on the paper that will pass through each classroom  then you will come in the School’s garden and the first round will start!And the winner will get a big,big,BIG prize!*the principal ended.

The prize thing was something new. And it seems like it caught the people's attention.

For some minutes it was a deadly silence everyone looking at each other,trying to register what just happened.

3

2

1

The first classroom that got the paper was Onew’s .

``Out of my way!``

``Move!``

``Give me that pen!``

Lots of girls started to write their names and their lovers name on the paper but some of them just write their crush so hey could play together the game and maybe,something will blossom between them.

And that’s what Jessica wanted to do too. She quickly grabbed the paper and she wrote her name,but just when she was ready to write Taemin’s name,Jonghyun grabbed the paper from her and wrote a nerd’s name  from their class near Jessica’s one. Then he wrote Taemin’s name and Onew’s near each other.And in the end he finished with writing his name near Key’s one.

Jessica,Onew and Key saw it and their eyes widened in shock.

``What the your doing,you idiot!`` Jessica and Onew yelled in the same time while Key just blushed and stood silent.

`` Making the perfect pairings~`` he said winking at Key who blushed hardly but turned around to hide it.

The paper continued to go in every class and it finally ended in Taemin’s classroom.

 

Taemin Pov

 

I took the paper and I checked it to see if my name was written by some fangirl of mine. And yeah…my name was written but what left me shocked was the fact that the name near mine…was Onew’s.

I was speechless as I kept staring at the paper not observing that two peoples entered the classroom in a rush and approached me.

``Taemin give me it!``

``Oppa please give me the paper!``

I tear away my sigh from the paper and looked ahead when I heard my name.

This time I was more shocked. In front of me were Onew and Jessica glaring at each other.

``Umm…Onew-hyung…why is my name written here?And why I’m coupled with you?`` I asked shyly,my cheeks starting to get pretty red.

He looked at me and sighed.

``I’m sorry,but that idiot Jjong wrote it,not even telling me.`` he said giving me an apologetic look.

``Oh…`` I was a little disappointed ,to be honest.I kind of whished that he wanted to be paired with me. *sigh* I’m so stupid…it’s a game for couples so why would he pair with me? He doesn’t have any kind of feelings for me…I just caused him trouble…Pabo me.

``Yeah,so please give me that paper so I can change the pairing.`` Jessica said and I gave her the paper. I didn’t really care with who I was paired anymore…honestly I wanted Onew.But…it just can’t be possible.

``I’ll pair you with me and that nerd with this bastard.`` Jessica said pointing at Onew. Onew furrowed his eyes and grabbed the paper from her.

`` I don’t want to be with that nerd! He scares me!`` Onew reproached.

``Yah! Give it back!`` Jessica yelled trying to get the paper from Onew.And so…thery started fighting.Onew pulled her hair and Jessica dug her nails in Onew’s arms.Auch.

`` Yah!What are you kids doing!`` the teacher came and took the paper from them.

``Teacher,please write my name near Taemin Oppa’s!`` Jessica yelled.

``Please don’t! Write any name you want sir,any name except hers!`` Onew yelled.

The teacher looked puzzled at them and he shook his head.Then he looked at me.

``Taemin who do you want to be paired with?`` he asked me. Jessica was looking at me with pleading eyes while Onew was pointing at Jessica then he made an x with his fingers,telling me not to choose her.

``U-Um…Oh,w-well…`` I stuttered not having any idea who to choose.I was getting dizzy.

If I chose Jessica she will make my life a hell…and I don’t really know many normal peoples who are not obsessed with me. Key Umma was already taken by…Jjong.

 

I want to choose Onew.

 

But if I choose him…he will think that I’m weird. Choosing another man to act as lovers…is weird.And it will be pretty awkward because…he kissed me. *sigh* what should I do. I really don’t know.

``So?`` the teacher started to get annoyed because I still didn’t answer.

``I-I…Umm…`` I bit my lip.Who to choose?!

 

But then,suddenly,the paper was taken from the teacher by no other than…the principal himself.

``I will take now the paper. Thanks for participating~`` the principal said with a bright smile and he quickly left in a dance-like way.

What the-

 

``Noooo! I didn’t change the pairing yet!`` Jessica yelled running after the principal…but in vain.He was already long gone.

Me and Onew stared into each others eyes for a long time.

``So…I guess that we still have to pretend that we are…ugh…lovers`` Onew said scratching the back of his head giving me a small smile.

Oh well…At least I didn’t have to choose someone else.

``Ne~`` I said smiling back at him.

I was happy. I still didn’t know if what I felt for Onew was love but…I will found out soon. For once I was thankful to the principal,his game was actually a good chance for me to get closer to Onew.

____________

For those readers who continued to read I'm really thankful ^-^ I'll try to not dissapoint you again. And I'll update as much possible but right now I'm a little preoccupied with my other fic,Just be mine already-check it out ^-^

Luv chu~