1 Year Since The Best Day Of My Life

Oh Hyukjae My Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Donghae's POV:

 

It's been about 2 months since we got back from Mokpo. And this is a VERY SPECIAL DAY. 1, because every day I get to even see Hyukjae is the best day of my life. But 2, because this is the anniversary of the first day I ever saw him. 

 

*Flashback*       No one's POV:

 

"This is our first day of High School Kyuhyun!! I'm so excited!!!" Donghae said while jumping up and down while hanging onto Kyuhyun's arm.

 

"Yeah, yeah, high school la di da, why are you so excited anyway Donghae?" Kyuhyun asked. 

 

"Because! These are supposed to be the best 4 years of our lives! We can meet our high school sweethearts! We can be on soccer teams! Or any sport that we want! We can be anyone we want to be!" Donghae said. Kyuhyun swore he could see Donghae's eyes twinkling. 

 

"Mhm yeah, ok. You're such a hopeless romantic Donghae. Do you really expect to find your high school sweetheart?" Kyuhyun asked. 

 

"Of course! I've got 4 years. And I intend to keep my eyes peeled." Donghae said while widening his eyes and then squinting them. 

 

They both went to get their schedules and their locker codes from the office. It looked like they had all of there classes together for the whole semester. Kyuhyun groaned about this for a while, but then Donghae told him to shut up. So he decided to groan louder and longer. But then he just ended up annoying himself. So he quit. 

 

When they were on there way to class. Something caught Donghae's attention. And he knew that from that moment on NOTHING would be the same. He had the most angelic, beautifully sculpted, face. His hair was the definition of incredible. His everything was just. Perfect. 

 

Donghae's jaw dropped to the core of the earth. His body went limp. His eyes widened as big as planets. He could feel nothing except his heart pounding in his chest. He knew he had just found the love of his life. And he didn't even know his name. 

 

And just like that, Hyukaje walked into his class and the moment was gone. But anyone who thought that Donghae was gonna forget about it. Is surely mistaken.

 

*end of flashback"           Donghae's POV:

 

"I love that memory." I said to myself while blushing.

 

Today is the most important day of my life so far. I have to make it so special. I have to show Hyukjae how much he truly means to me. 

 

And I have the PERFECT PLAN. I asked Sungmin to take Hyukjae to the movies, or to the amusement park or something. Reluctantly tho because I want to be the one talking him to the movies or to the amusement park. But I know I can trust Sungmin. But that doesn't mean I can't get jealous!

 

So Sungmin and Hyukjae are going to g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter