Homophobic Jerk

Oh Hyukjae My Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No Ones POV

 

It's finally over. School for the year is over. Finally! 8th grade is over!

 

Donghae made sure he was sitting next to Hyukjae. Even if Hyukjae was whining the whole time. Opps. 

 

"Graduating with Honors, from Lee Soo-Man Junior High, Lee Hyukjae!" The dean said as Hyukjae walked across the stage. He looked so beautiful. 

 

"Next up graduating with honors as well, Lee Donghae!" The dean said. Donghae was nervous to walk across the stage. He's not known to be the best walker. But thank god he didn't trip on the graduation gown. 

 

"Congratulations boys! I'm so proud of both of you!" Hyukjae's mom said to Hyukae and Donghae as they walked back over to their parents. 

 

"Thank you." Donghae and Hyukjae said in unison. 

 

"So, where are we going to eat?" Donghae asked their parents. They were going to go celebrate. 

 

"Oh that reminds me. Mom can I bring a girl with me?" Hyukjae asked his mom with pleading eyes. Donghae felt like a knife had just went through his heart. 

 

"Well, ok." Hyukjae's mom said. 

 

"Thank you!" Hyukjae said. Kissing his mom on the cheek then going over to go get his "date". 

 

Donghae's poured heavily. 

 

"What's the matter baby?" Donghae's mom asked. 

 

"Hyukjae is bringing a girl to celebrate with us." Donghae said with a whiny pout. 

 

"Aw my poor baby. Maybe you should bring a girl too. Or a boy." Donghae's mom said. She had always been very accepting. 

 

"Oh no. Of course not. My love may not be reciprocated. But I can never love another." Donghae said with so much seriousness. 

 

"Donghae. You're so young tho. Right now is he time your supposed to be meeting people and seeing who you like and want to date." Donghae's mom said. She's told him this a lot. But he doesn't listen. 

 

"But mom I already know who I love. I'm 100% sure." Donghae said. 

 

Donghae's mom sighed and then smiled at her son. 

 

"Ok I'm ready." Hyukjae said with a girl. "Oh and this is Yoona." Hyukjae said introducing her. Donghae would have been just fine without knowing that information. 

 

As they walked out Hyukjae and his "date" just haaaaaaaaaad to hold hands while Donghae walked behind them. And the had the AUDACITY to hold hands in the car too. And they just had to blush whenever they looked at eachother. 

 

Donghae pouted heavily while crossing his arms over his chest. 

 

"Hey mom. Kyuhyun is meeting us at the restaurant. He just texted me." Donghae said. 

 

"You don't have a date?" Yoona asked. She was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter