A Date

Oh Hyukjae My Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No One's POV

 

Our school has those lame every grade you have a graduation for completing that year. 

 

It's time. Our classes are about to be done with 9th grade. 

 

Now theirs only one problem. Donghae doesn't know what he's gonna do with his summer. He knows that Hyuk will be gone for 3 torturous painful horrible weeks. So I have a plan. 

 

Donghae's from Mokpo. And their going to Mokpo. So this is perfect. 

 

Donghae went over to Hyukjae's house when Hyukjae was at dance practice. 

 

"Hello future in laws." Donghae said to Hyukjae's family. 

 

"Hi Donghae." They said with a light laugh. "Do you want anything?" They asked nicely. 

 

"Yes, I do." Donghae said. "I know it's rude to invite yourself. But please don't take it as that. I'm just trying to be helpful." Donghae said with pleading eyes. 

 

"Ok we won't. Now what is it?" They said with upmost sincerity. 

 

"So I know that y'all are going to Mokpo for 3 weeks. And I was born and raised in Mokpo until about 2 years ago. So I know my way around well." Donghae said. "So I thought that if y'all might want a "tour guide" I could help you guys out." Donghae said with hopeful eyes. 

 

"Really? That would be great! Just make sure it's ok with your parents. They wouldn't have to worry about paying for you either." Hyukjae's parents said. They'd actually been there a lot for work. But they knew what donghae was doing. And they couldn't reject the offer. 

 

"Oh they are. I already asked." Donghae said with a light blush on his cheeks. 

 

"Ok good." They said in unison while smiling as they got up from their seat. "We have to go pick Hyukjae up from dance class. You two behave." They said as they walked out the door. 

 

"Ok I have to know this Donghae. Do you really want to marry my brother?" Sora asked. 

 

"100% without a doubt. He's perfect for me. Theirs no one else I'll ever know or meet that will be more perfect than him." Donghae said with sincerity. 

 

"But how do you know he's perfect for you when he doesn't even give you the time of day?" Sora asked. It almost sounded like she was trying to get advice. 

 

"I know he doesn't. But I just know. He has a good heart, and I know he's kind and he's an angel. And he's pretty. I mean he's really pretty. And he's just undying perfection." Donghae said dreamily but also seriously. 

 

"Huh, thank you Donghae. Don't tell anyone this. But I've got a guy I'm in love with. But I don't know how to get him to notice me. He's not mean or anything. He just doesn't know I exist." Sora said kind of sadly. 

 

"Does he go to your College?" Donghae asked now fully invested in his future sister in law's love life. 

 

"No. He works across from my college. Theirs a Starbucks there." Sora said. 

 

"Ah ok. What have you done to get his attention?" Donghae asked. 

 

"Nothing. I'm to shy. And I'm scared of being rejected." Sora said. 

 

"Sora. You've got to do something to ge

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter