A Real Conversation

Oh Hyukjae My Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey hehe I know you guys probably hate me >~<. But I've decided to write this fiction and finish it even if only one person reads it. So I'm going to try my best to finish this soon. Fighting!~~~

———————————————————

*last chapter recap*

Yoona came up to Donghae at sunset on the beach. And apologized for calling him a gay freak. And they're coming up with a plan oh how to get rid of Hyukjae's new "love interest" from the beach. *this high key reminds me of the glee recaps >~<**

 

 

No One's POV:

 

"Ok so, since she hates getting her hair wet what if we got it wet somehow?" Donghae thought. 

 

"Oh! That's a good idea. How about we have a big water gun fight or something?" Yoona added to the idea. 

 

"Hmm. That sounds good. Ok. I'll go tell Hyukjae's parents to get water guns. We only have about 45 minutes till it will be dark. So we have to hurry." Donghae said. 

 

"Sounds good. Is there anything I can do?" Yoona asked.

 

"Oh yeah! Be thinking of how to 'innocently' get SooYoung's hair wet." Donghae said. 

 

"Ok deal." Yoona said with a wink and a nod. 

~~~~

 

"So could we maybe have a water gun fight?" Donghae asked his future in-laws sweetly. 

 

"I thought you'd never ask." Hyukjae's mom said as she brought out a water gun and started spraying Donghae with it. 

 

"HEY! N-no where's mine?!" Donghae said shocked and giggling while covering his body and face with his hands. 

 

"Here, watch out. WATER GUN FIGHT!" Hyukjae's dad yelled. Everyone looked at him.

 

They all *except SooYoung* ran to go get a water gun. 

 

They all started shooting eachother with the guns. Water was flying through the air everywhere. Who knew this was a tradition?? 

 

As the fight when on Kyuhyun decided to grab Donghae and tackle him into the ocean. 

 

"Hey!" Donghae said as he grabbed Kyuhyun and tackled him into the ocean for payback. 

 

Then Yoona went over to shoot SooYoung who was siting like a pretty perky petty princess while watching everyone like they were crazy. 

 

"HEY! You got my hair wet!!" SooYoung said in outrage. 

 

"Oopsies! Sorry my bad!" Yoona said in a aegyo voice to add to SooYoung's annoyance. 

 

SooYoung was going to say more before Yoona ran off to the water to join Kyuhyun, Donghae, and Sora in there splash war. 

 

Just then Hyukjae ran behind SooYoung to pick her up to carry her over to the ocean to join the war. She was screaming the whole time in rage. 

 

"HYUKJAE PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed to deaf ears. 

 

Hyukjae tossed her in the water and got into the ocean to join the war. 

 

"MY HAIR IS WET BECAUSE OF YOU! I HATE YOU!" She screamed and stormed off. (A/n I know this is VERY unrealistic but she's supposed to be a dramatic 14 year old hehe)

 

Hyukjae just stared with wide eyes. He turned over to look at the troops of the now paused war. "Let the war continue!" He yelled and splashed water at Sora. 

 

Donghae and Yoona high fived eachother. Both saying "yes!" While whispering. 

 

Just then Donghae felt himself being tackled back into the water. By non other than his prince, The love of his life, The only one for him. His purpose, Hyukjae. 

 

His heart stopped for a second. But after Hyukjae tackled him Hyukhae just splashed water at Kyuhyun and moved on with his day. 

 

Donghae will just have to remember his secure arms around him. He can still feel his touch. Donghae will remember this for a long time. 

 

They played in the water for a little while longer. Then when all the light from the sky was gone and only the moon lit the water they all decided to go back. Yoona has to go back to her family and her hotel. 

 

Since they didn't get a big enough room for 6 people. Kyuhyun and Donghae, Donghae future I'm-laws, and Hyukjae and Sora were all paired up in separate rooms. 

 

Once Donghae knew Kyuhyun was asleep he took a room key and went out to sit by the ocean lit by the moon like diamonds and pearls. He needed to think. 

 

When he got out there he was shocked to see a familiar silhouette. He was just sitting there perfectly. As usual. 

 

Donghae just stood a few feet slightly to his side silently contemplating rather he should go sit with him or not. 

 

"Come here. Sit with me. I want to ask you a few questions." Hyukjae said without looking at Donghae. 

 

Oh my god he was thinking of me. 

 

Donghae went to go sit with him shyly. After a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter