Beach Day

Oh Hyukjae My Love!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They've been here for a week. A glorious week for Donghae's. Not so much for Hyukjae. 

 

They're going to the beach today. To relax. It's been a really nice week. But going to different shops and places and sites can be tiring. So today is all about relaxation. 

 

No one's POV

 

"Beach day!" Donghae said running down the stairs of the Lee's "spare" house. He was wearing a pastel shirt with blue shorts. He made sure the shorts fit well to his *ehem*... backside. 

 

"You're such a dork. No one says beach day. Literally not a single soul." Kyuhyun says. 

 

"Well, I do." Donghae says with a mocking grin on his face. He wriggles his eyebrows at kyuhyun for added affect. 

 

"Hyukjae do you like my attire?" Donghae asks Hyukjae who comes down the stairs to join the rest of them. 

 

As soon as Hyukjae looks at Donghae, Donghae does something.... Um, interesting. 

 

"Ssstttt" Donghae's took his finger, it and touched his and made a hissing sound with a flirtatious look. 

 

"OMO so cute!" Sora squealed. 

 

Man, Donghae really appreciates Sora. 

 

At The Beach 

 

"Mom can we rent jet skies?" Hyukjae asked his mom when they passed a jet ski renter. 

 

"Um, we don't have life jackets." Hyukjae's mom said. 

 

"Tsk, I don't need them. I'm an expert." Hyukjae said proudly. 

 

"I love a confident man." Donghae whispered while watching and listening to there conversation. 

 

"Hyukjae. You're a minor. You have to have a life jacket." Hyukjae's dad piped in. 

 

"Stupid laws." Hyukjae mumbled angrily. 

 

"He's so cute when he's angry." Donghae cooed at his crush. 

 

"Ok we can. They said they had some life jackets that they said we could use." Hyukjae's mom said to everyone. 

 

"How many jet ski's do we need?" Hyukjae's parents asked. 

 

"3 if y'all are going." Kyuhyun said. 

 

They got the ski's and they went down to where the water was. The people who owned the ski's just said they'd bring them there in about 15 minutes. 

 

"Ok so me and dad, Kyuhyun and Sora. Hyukjae and Donghae. Sounds good?" Hyukjae's parents said. 

 

Everyone nodded in unison. Except Hyukjae. 

 

But at this point Hyukjae was so used to having to be pared up with Donghae that now it was all just incoherent mumbles about "this is so unfair" and "every. time." 

 

Donghae was talking to Kyuhyun about popcorn kernels. Don't ask. 

 

"Ok but h-" Donghae was about to ask Kyuhyun a question when he glanced at Hyukjae just to look over again in less then a split second with a shocked expression. 

 

"HOLY MOTHER OF SEOUL KOREA!" Donghae said while still looking at Hyukjae with a shocked but now happily shocked expression. 

 

"What are you looking at?" Kyuhyun said then he followed Donghae's eyes. "Oh my God. Oh no." Kyuhyun said while shanking his head in his hands. 

 

Hyukjae was shirtless. 

 

"H- Hyu- Hyukjae. Are you tr- trying to k-ki- kill me?" Donghae said while analyzing every inch of exposed skin that he had never seen before. 

 

"No it's as hot as Saten's Hell here." Hyukjae said he was sweating a little as well. 

 

So . 

 

His skin was so milky white. So smooth. So perfect. 

 

"You're as hot as Saten's hell." Donghae said flirtatiously. 

 

They got on the jet ski's and Donghae couldn't have been happier. He's on the back, arms hugged firmly around his Hyukkie, his SHIRTLESS Hyukkie. I mean sure he has a life jacket on. But he's just pretended it isn't there. His dreams are coming true. 

 

"Donghae. Let go. I can't breath." Hyukjae warned. 

 

"Oh sorry. Didn't know I was that strong. You wanna feel my arms?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter