HEY DJ THE END

HEY DJ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I wish I could explain your eyes, and how the sound of your voice gives me butterflies. How your smile makes my heart skip a beat and how every time I’m with you, I feel so complete.”-Zhang Yixing

……………………………………………………………

 

Taking another one shot of the whiskey, Yixing makes a grimaced face as the the taste of the alcohol slowly burn his throat. PANG, a soft sound of the glass hitting the table can be heard. Yixing sighed with his eyes closed, his head dropped on the table. His life had been so messed up since the past month. A lot of his works had been postponed, thank goodness that he’s the boss of his company and not the other way around. But still, his act makes his workers to be slightly disappointed on him. The efficiency in his works keeps on declining day by day. His workers can’t help but to worried about their boss condition. The bartender for that night tapped softly on Yixing’s hand. “Bad day?” Yixing once again sighed before looking up at the bartender which happened to be his friend. “It’s always been a bad day Luhan ge.” Luhan clicked his tongue as he knew the reason behind those bad days. “Still can’t find him?” Yixing dropped his gaze to the empty glass in his hand. “If I’ve found him, I wouldn’t be in this condition.” He replied with a hint of sarcasm. 

 

 

Luhan snorted, didn’t really care of the way Yixing talking with him. He poured another shot of whiskey into Yixing’s empty glass. “Then why don’t you just give up already? It had been like one month since you’re looking for him. Not a bit of the information about this guy can be found. Did he even exist? I mean like, you’ve been searching around this town for someone named Chen. Not even one people knew someone that goes by that name.” Taking a quick one shot of my whiskey, once again I feel that burning taste in my throat. I know what I’m doing right now is hopeless, but I can’t help it. I need to find this Chen guy. I need to find him no matter how much time will it take. “But I need to find him Luhan ge. He’s like the oxygen that I need, so that I can feel that I’m alive. I’ll never stop searching for him. I’ll use every strength every way that I have to find him.” Luhan sighed as he poured another shot of whiskey in Yixing’s empty glass. “Then do me a favour. Stay healthy will you. Your condition looked so bad right now. What if one day that Chen guy appeared in front of you? Aren’t you going to feel embarrassed when he saw you like this?” Luhan went away to another customer after he talks some sense to his friend. Yixing dropped his head as he knew what Luhan’s said was right. He should always be in his perfect condition, so that Chen will fall for him. He chuckles as his mind keep on chanting that name. Chen, a cute name for a cute guy that he ever saw. 

 

 

He still remembered that day, as if it was yesterday. The day when the fate brought him to meet a guy that managed captured his eyes along with his heart. The day that he didn’t know that his world will turns upside down because of him. 

 

 

-Flashback-

Yixing was standing in a corner, cladded with a red suit and a red mask on his face. He was sipping on his wine from the glass in his hand as he watching the people in the ballroom. He was still regretting his decision when he agreeing to his mom. Going to a ballroom event was never his style. ‘Thank goodness this event theme is wearing mask, at least I can hide myself from the ladies who loves to throw themselves to any successful businessman.’ He looked down at his watch on his left wrist and saw that it was 9.30 p.m. ‘Just another half an hour and I’ll go home.’ “Hiding yourself aren’t you?”, comes a question from his right. Glancing to the source, his eyes start from a pair of black shoes, going to a nice pair of white pants, a white suit with a white undershirt, before finally catching his face. A white mask was decorating the guy face, with his hair bang covering his forehead. The pair of lips was smiling, reminding him of little kitten. “Is there something on my face?”, that guy ask Yixing while touching his cheek.

 

 

Yixing was gazing dreamily at that guy, “Yeah, it’s beautiful.” That guy chuckles awkwardly as he thought that Yixing was messing with him. “Eyy, what a non-sense…” “It’s the truth though.” He looked away avoiding Yixing’s eyes as he take a sip of his wine. Yixing gaze was fixed on that guy, admiring the angel in front of him. He his lips as he saw the Adam’s apple of that guy going up and down, as he was drinking his wine. He didn’t know that a guy can be so y and cute in the same time. “What’s your name?” That guy turned his head, facing Yixing while putting out his hand. “I’m Chen. You?” Wrapping his hand around Chen’s hand for a handshake, he can feel how small Chen’s hand is compared to him. Not forget to mention how soft his hand feels. “I’m Yixing.”Chen tilted his head, eyes sparkling. “Chinese?” “Yeah…what? You don’t like Chinese guy?” Chen let out a small chuckle. He smirked as he bites his lower lip seductively, “No. Chinese guy is my favourite.” 

 

 

Just as soon as Chen said that, an upbeat was soundly play in the ballroom. The corner of Chen’s lips went upward as he knew this song. He put down his glass on the table beside him and take the glass from Yixing’s hand, “Come on. Let’s dance.” Yixing get so confuse as he was being dragged by Chen to the middle of the ballroom. The once bright ballroom was now in a pitch black, only the light from the colourful lights were the only source that brighten the room slightly. Standing there awkwardly with both of his hand hanging limply on both his sides, he stared at Chen who was starting to dance seductively in front of him. His once innocent eyes start to fill with so much desire as Chen start to wrap his arms around Yixing’s neck and start to grind his body on Yixing’s body teasingly. Yixing thought that he was imagining things right now, but once he looked down at Chen’s face, he know that it was the reality. Chen was looking up at his face, with evil smirk hanging on his lips. The once innocent cute boy was never can be found anymore. 

 

 

Chen pulls Yixing’s head down by his neck smoothly and planted his lips on Yixing’s lips. He starts to devour Yixing’s lips slowly, but to his disappointment-Yixing just stay still. Not even kissing him back. Didn’t want to give up just yet, he  and bite on Yixing’s lower lips. But still there’s no reaction from Yixing, making a lump forming on his throat. He pulls away and brought his gaze to Yixing’s face. The smirk that was once decorating his face was never to be found. Instead it was being replaced by a sad pout. Yixing’s face was emotionless, making Chen’s face lost it spark. “You should just push me away if you don’t like. Not standing still making me looked like a hopeless person.” Chen was slowly retreating back his arms that was circling around Yixing’s neck with his lips jutted out-emphasize that he was sad. Before he can even fully un-wrapped his arms, Yixing hold his waist tightly-making him frozen. “Where do you think you’re going little one?” Yixng’s whispered on Chen’s ear-with a little tease in his voice. 

 

 

Chen feels shiver running down on his back because of Yixing’s voice. He pulls Chen’s chin up, facing him before he dives in-taking those tempting lips on his. Unlike how Chen kiss him, Yixing way of kissing was rough. He was and biting on Chen’s lips roughly, making Chen whimpered under his breath. Chen’s arms

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter