I Will Not Ask And Neither Should You

Like Real People Do ( chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter




Rosé's POV


 

Jakarta is lovely. 

 

The girls and I have been given a day after the concert to tour the city. Jennie and Jisoo decided to go together while Lisa and I opted for a food trip.

 

"Chaengie, I miss you." Lisa said while pouting. This girl, really. 

 

"Lisa, we're literally glued to each other right know." I stated as a matter of fact.

 

Since last week's concert, Lisa became clingier, if that's even possible. It's like things didn't happen at the roof top.

 

Remembering the things I did, and the things  I asked that night...Gosh. I'm so stupid. I don't know what came over me. I can't believe I asked Lisa of all people if she likes me. I was thankful that Lisa didn't answer or else it would be extremely awkward. I wouldn't want her thinking that I  am in any way attracted to her in that way. We're  bestfriends for godsakes. And Idols on top of that.

 

My thoughts were interrrupted by Lisa's constant tugging on my arm.

 

"Chaengie, nyam nyam." Lisa murmured, her lips slightly grazing on my bare shoulders as I was wearing a sleeveless tank top.

 

"Leo's not impressed, Lisa. Stop it!" I exclaimed which made her laugh.

 

We walked towards the restaurant that the blinks kept on asking us to visit to have a full meal.

 

We were having random conversations, some about our pets and Lisa's love for rainbows and cats. 

 

While we were eating, Lisa kept on looking at my right hand.

 

"What  are you looking at?" I queried.

 

"Your pinky looks stiff. What happened?" She asked.

 

Oh right "I was playing with the mic last night during rehearsals and I somehow stubbed it." 

 

As if by instinct, Lisa got ahold of my hand and started massaging it. Wow, it feels good.

 

In moments like this I realize that I really love Lisa. She's the bestest friend I could ever have.  She's always doing things for others without having to tell her. She's really kind, giving, and selfless. Though she's a crackhead most of the times.

 

My eyes were closed the whole time she was massaging my hand and when I opened it, I saw Lisa bringing her face closer to mine. I know I couldn't possibly see myself but I am pretty sure I might be blushing right now. 

 

Lisa kissed the side of my face, and I swear I almost felt the tip of her lips against mine.

 

"Be careful, Chaeyoung-ah. I wouldn't want you getting hurt." She said in a deep husky voice and continued eating as if nothing happened. 

 

"Now I get why you have all those girls going after you." I blurted out not thinking twice. "You're really charismatic, aren't you?"

 

"You're my favorite girl, though." Lisa replied with a smug. "Don't tell Jennie and Jisoo. But yeah, you've always been my favorite."

 

And I swear my heart skipped a beat. 




 

-----------------------------------------










 

"Why do you keep on smiling?" I asked Lisa as we were walking

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter