I Had A Thought Dear

Like Real People Do ( chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa's POV

 

"Look at Rosé biting her lip!" Jennie squealed with Jisoo as they were watching random fancams on youtube. 

 

I glanced at Jennie's screen and gulped at what I saw.

 

"That's y." I whispered. 

 

Silence took over the room as the unnies and Rosé were now looking at me with a baffled expression. Rosé was red as a tomato.

 

"What? Rosé is y. I'm allowed to have an opinion, right? Get over it." I blurted out. I knew they were shocked as I am because I rarely acknowledge or say things like that outloud. 

 

We're in HongKong right now, waiting for rehearsal before the show starts and we're doing our pre-show rituals. Jisoo and Jennie's ritual consists of watching random fancams before the show that's why they were watching Chaeyoung's.

 

 

—————

 

. I cannot take this anymore. It's time for our Whistle performance and . I am going crazy. I don't know if it's just me or is Rosé purposely looking at me while biting her lip and winking at me. 

 

Guess I'm going delusional now.

 

Every beat drop makes me wanna bury myself alive. Imagine Park Chaeyoung in all her glory looking at you with those eyes while biting her lip. 

 

I am definitely going to talk to her later.
 

——————

 

"You kinda told everyone that I'm y so I was kinda feeling it, you know?" Chaeyoung answered with a shrug. She reached for a bottle of water and started to drink.
 

"Was it really necessary to look at me like that while we were performing? There were cameras, Rosé!" I exclaimed. I know for a fact that I must've looked like a drooling creeper in those videos. We were back at the hotel and I was roommates with Rosé. Again. Great.
 

"Not my fault, Lisa." She simply replied as she plopped herself down the couch. 

 

"It's always my fault." I shouted back. 

 

Since last week, things have been pretty awkward around me and Rosé. I'm not dumb, I knew something would have happened were it not for Jennie and Jisoo's timely arrival at our hotel last week.
 

 

Sighing in defeat, I sat beside her and Netflix. Rosé promised me we were going to finish watching The Memories of Alhambra before our flight back to Korea. This might be one of the best shows I have ever watched, aside from the fact that Park Shin Hye is the lead, I've been crushing on her since The Heirs.

 

"Chanyeol has like, repetitive scenes though. I wish he had more screen time." Chaeyoung stated. 

 

"True. He's the game developer afterall." I replied. "How is he by the way? You two still talking?" 

 

"Yep." She simply answered. Rosé and Chanyeol are good friends since that collab. Actually

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter