Before Those Hands

Like Real People Do ( chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



Lisa's POV

 

"I was just kidding, silly!" Rosé exclaimed as she patted my head. "I'm not in a rush."

 

"What if I am?" I smirked. I was just teasing her.




 

". Go to sleep! We'll be going home tomorrow." She stated as a matter of fact

 

"Aye aye." I replied. 




 

And just like that, the best night of my life ended. 







 

I wouldn't have it any other way.







 

-----------------------------










 

"Lisa-yah!" Jisoo shouted from across our dorm. It's been a day since we got home from the Manila leg of the tour. We were just here in the dorm taking our time and energizing for the next tour, specifically here in the kitchen. Jennie's out and Rosé visited her grandma, leaving me alone with the eldest.




 

"Yep?" I asked.




 

"So..." She trailed off. "You and Rochie, huh?" She asked. And I gulped.




 

"Am I that obvious?" I turned to look at her as I got a glass of water from the fridge.

 

"No, I'm just that great!" Jisoo exclaimed while wearing that smug of hers. "I'm happy for you, you know. You deserve everything. After all of the things that happened."




 

"When are you gonna tell Jennie?" she asked with a sad smile. "She's always been the clueless one."




 

"I don't know, Jisoo." I heaved a sigh. Welp. This was more complicated than I thought it was.




 

"Do I have to? That was a really long time ago, unnie. Things  are very different now. She has Kai." I stated as a matter of fact.




 

"You know why she did that." Jisoo uttered with a knowing look.




 

"She used me and I let her. Of course, I know." I replied.




 

"We both know that's not true, Lisa." Jisoo went on. "She was really confused, Lisa. She didn't mean it."

 

"I don't know. I just--" I trailed off. "I'm really happy now that I'm with Rosé, after all the hiding. It's finally happening. I don't want the past getting in our way." I added.




 

"It's your call, Lisa. I just wanted to remind you that you're not the only one good at hiding things." Jisoo stated. "But yes, I'm definitely happy for you and Rosé. You should treat me chicken." 




 

----------------------------------




 

Jennie came back early this afternoon and Rosé, at around 7p.m. just in time for dinner. It's not that I cooked anything. Gosh, that would be a disaster. Instead, I passed by her favorite seafood restaurant and took home food enough for us four. 

 

"Rosé, you want more shrimp? Say ahhh---" I prodded, bringing my fork near Rosé's mouth to which she happily opened and swallowed the big shrimp whole. I pinched her cheeks after and giggled. 




 

"Whipped much?" Jennie stated.




 

"I guess so?" I replied, not trying to sound suspicious.




 

"You gotta stop

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter