In Some Sad Way I Already Know

Like Real People Do ( chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Third Person POV

 

 

The next day, the pinks were casually enjoying a chill summer day in their dorm. Jisoo is playing with Dalgom, Jennie with Kuma. Rosé was still in her bed, and Lisa was nowhere to be found. 
 

 

 

"Rosé, where's Lisa?" Jisoo asks as she saw Rosé enter their living room. 

 

"I don't know, maybe she's with Bam and Ten as usual." Rosé replied in a soft tone. 



 

"Did something happen?" The oldest asked. She knew of Lisa's feelings for Rosé and she's not that dumb to know that the other felt most likely the same, or so she hopes.

 

 

Rosé heaved a sigh. 


 

 

"I wish I knew what was happening, Jisoo." Rosé shrugged.



 

"Oh, Lisa's with Momo. She sent me a text just now." Jennie shouted from the far end of the kitchen. 
 

 

 

"Ugh. She said they're just friends yet they hangout almost every other day now." Rosé uttered, with her arms folded on her chest. 

 

 

"Someone's jealous!" Jisoo exclaimed, poking the other's waist. 
 

 

 

"No it's just—" Rosé started to explain. "Oh." 
 

 

 

"What do you mean by oh?" Jisoo replied, wearing a confused look. 

 

 

"Nothing." Rosé murmured as she scurried her way towards her room not sparing The eldest a single glance. 
 

 

"What's up with her?" Jisoo whispered to herself. 
 

 

And Rosé never got out of her room the whole day. 



 

—————
 

 

 

Lisa's POV

 

 

"I'm home!" I exclaimed as I entered the dorm. It was already 10 in the evening. I went out with Momo and Tzuyu. It wasn't planned at all but since it's a good way to not run into Chaeyoung here inside the dorm, why not? 

 

 

Today I realized I cannot keep it all inside, it's just gonna be out sometime in the near future and I thought it would be better if I'm the one to tell her how I felt. 
 

 

 

I thought about this a lot. For almost five years, five ing years, I've kept my feelings for Rosé bottled up. I finally decided to muster up the courage to tell her how I feel. I know she most likely doesn't love me that way but after all these years, I just want to let her know. 

 

 

I've been stressing myself out for weeks about how she's been giving me mixed signals or is it just that we're getting too close to be labeled as just friends. It's not helping with my anxiety. I didn't want to be selfish but if I keep it for a much longer time, it's gonna come out somewhat unexpectedly and I don't want things to get ugly. 

 

 

So here goes, I'm going to tell Rosé that I love her. 
 

 

 

I walked toward her room and softly knocked. 

 

 

 

God, Lisa. Have you really thought this through? How sure are you that she's still awake?

 

 

 

Okay maybe I should wait  one more year before telling her, right? I'm not in a rush am I? . This is stupid. I should just sleep. 

 

 

I decided to retreat from Rosé's door and as I was about to move my feet and head toward my room when I heard Rosé's door open.

 

 

, she opened the door. Yes self, maybe you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter