Eyes Always Seeking

Like Real People Do ( chaelisa )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Lisa and Rosé decides to keep their relationship in the down low. Or so they try.   

 

Lisa's POV 

 

Manila bound.  Jennie and Jisoo are in a really bad mood because the security told us that we had to use the vip exit, as they were unable to control the crowd outside.  The unnies were sulking because they wanted to see the fans. I wanted to see them so much but it's sad that we weren't able to. I feel bad for the people who weren't able to buy tickets and chanced upon meeting us here in the airport. We love our fans and it makes me sad that we won't be able to see some of them.  As far as I heard, Jenlisa is big here. We had to do some fanservice. I guess I have to remind Rosé about that. And yes, we've decided to keep our feelings to ourselves for now. We talked about it the day after and we both came to the conclusion that as long as we act normal, no one would notice. She said that we mostly act like a couple though, so it wouldn't be that hard.


"Hey." I uttered as I approached Rosé from behind. She was scouring the kitchen for food.  "Hey." She replied, still not looking at me. I swear she just ate before we arrived here at the hotel and now she's looking for food to eat. Then I backhugged her. 
 

"I love you, Rosé." I cooed. I felt her stiffen with my embrace. It's cute tho. How she's all nervous and shy whenever I show her my affection. It's one of my favorites, actually. I turned her around so that she was in a position facing me, her back against the kitchen counter.  "What?" she almost whispered. I placed both my hands on her waist and smirked.  "Nothing." I replied. I just wanted to . I was about to leave the kitchen when Rosé quickly grabbed my hand and kissed me.  "Rosé, you're making me crazy." I uttered in between the kisses.  Rosé is a really good kisser, by the way.
She's perfect. At times like this I feel afraid. Like I'm living a dream and I'd wake up any second. It's too good to be true. 

"Lisa? Rose?" I heard Jisoo's voice. I jumped in shock as I realized she was already in the kitchen. 



Thank you. 

She was still wearing earphones as she placed the plastic bags I assumed contains food on top of the kitchen table.

After a moment, she looked at our side of the kitchen.  "Why are y'all looking funny?" Jisoo asked.

"N—nothing unnie." Rosé stuttered as she attempted to comb with her hand her disheveled hair. 







————————
 

"Rosé, hey." I uttered. I was casually slouching on my bed while browsing my social media. Rosé was in my room, specifically 

"Yep?" She asked. "About the uhm.." i trailed off. "Jenlisa fanservice? Are you uncomfortable with it? Because I heard Jenlisa is b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter