Chapter 25

He's My Protector 2 (book2)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Uncle Baekhyun, my mom will be ok right?" jimin joins me in the kitchen as I finish off making the hot coco.

 

"Hey of all the people I know your mom is such a fighter, god love the doctors that's all Ill say" I toss his hair handing him a cup as we both head back into the sitting room as Chanyeol arrives back.

 

"Was my parents ok?" jimin gets worried as Chanyeol moves to sit beside him. "Your parents are fine they have gone to the hospital and in a few hours you could have a baby brother or sister to annoy you and keep you up all night" Chanyeol teases as Jimin finally smiles.

 

"I don't mind that uncle Chanyeol I will be the best big brother that baby will ever have" he sits back onto the sofa and sips his drink making me look at Tae looking lost into his cup of coco.

 

"Tae can you come here and help reach the marshmallows your dad put them up too high"

 

"I can get them my world" Chanyeol slides off his boots as I stop him. "No Tae can climb up and get them" I give my husband a wink hoping he knows I just need to talk with our son alone for a minute.

 

"What's wrong sweetheart?" I close over the kitchen door as Tae sits on the counter top playing with the string of his hoodie.

 

"I think this place is jinked" he smiles up and me making me look strangely at him. 

 

"What makes you say that?" I lean against the counter watching him as he wipes a tear.

 

"First you get all hurt and had to leave and now Uncle D.O is in pain and having to leave. Is this place cursed mom?"

 

"Don't be silly I had to leave for test results and then surgery. D.O had to leave because he will be having a baby. The place is not cursed sure I met your dad here remember" I wink at him making him smile.

 

"I guess I just got scared mom, I'm sorry" he holds out his arms as I walk closer hugging him. "It's ok to be scared just share it with us and we can keep you company if you're scared"

 

"Thanks mum I best get back in and save Jimin from Dad" he reaches up and grabs the bag of marshmallows and jumps down from the countertop leaving me in  the kitchen.

 

As I stand in the door way looking into the sitting room seeing Chanyeol making the boys happy to take their minds off what's happening I smile holding my side in pain knowing I do want more kids. Seeing Chanyeol with others makes me really want more and for Tae to not be a only child. 

 

"Hey my world" Chanyeol comes closer holding his hand over my hand on my side. 

 

"You're in pain aren't you?" 

 

" I am yes. I was just about to tell you but I seen you making that sad boy smile so I didn't want to disturb you"  I lean closer and kiss his cheek as he lifts me up bridal style and carries me to the sofa. 

 

"Sit here and I will get your medication, boys watch baek" I smile as Tae puts the blanket over my lap as Jimin moves to sit on the floor. 

 

"Thanks boys" I smile as Tae kisses my cheek before he to sits on the floor turning on the TV to watch something. 

 

"Here baby take these" Chanyeol passes me my medication as I take them hoping these ones won't make me have a bad reaction again. 

 

KNOCK KNOCK

 

"Who can that be?" Chanyeol opens the door to Chen and Irene. 

 

" I'm so sorry but Irene wanted to see you baek" they both step in as Irene hurries around to me stopping beside me. 

 

"Are you ok now Uncle Baek, can I stay a little bit with you while D.O has the baby please please" She takes off her jacket anyway before I can even answer. 

 

"Chen go sit down I'll grab us a drink Chanyeol takes Chens coat as he sits on the single chair close to me. 

 

" Irene take your shoes off and come sit under my blanket" I smile as he does as I tell her and climbs under gently sitting near my feet. 

 

"Here you go princess" Chanyeol hands her a coco and Chen and I a cup of tea. 

 

"She kept going on and on about seeing you I'm sorry to just show up" Chen looks around a little nervous. 

 

"Chen it's fine honestly where is minseok?" I sip my tea as he wipes a tear "He is gone to give a small hospital bag up to Kai and DO as Kai grabbed the wrong one in all the panic" I can't help but laugh knowing this is something Kai would do. 

 

"Is anything else wrong Chen?" I worry as he is holding something back from me and I don't know if it's because Irene is close by. 

 

"Hey princess how about you help me find some food for us all" Chanyeol holds out his hand as Irene follows him into the kitchen  making Chen sit where she sat. 

 

"I was so worried about you baek you have no idea. I really thought I lost you" he whispers all this not to let the boys here as I signal for him to come closer and hug me. 

 

"I'm going now where but there is something I would like to talk with you about". I sit up properly so I can get closer to him. 

 

"I wasn't sure about having more kids but now I kinda am. I don't wanna see Tae be a only child but I told Chanyeol I didn't want more and now I'm all confused" looking down I play with the string in my hands. 

 

"Listen to me stop worrying about all that and just think of the here and now. You need to heal first before any of that rolling in the bed happens" hearing him say that makes me laugh as he hugs me laughing too. "It's your body if that's what you want then go for it but speak with Chanyeol about it like you promised" 

 

"I haven't told him I changed my mind really" . 

 

"Well then tell him but right now hug me I need more cuddles I was worried about you and now is the only time I can properly tell you"

 

"Do you think Sehun is OK? I hug him tighter 

 

Knock knock 

 

" I'll get it" Irene smiles walking to open the door. 

 

"Eh uncle Sehun why are you on your knees?" 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter