Chapter 2.

In this body. NOT ONE BUT TWO.

 

 

Narrator POV :

 

*17 years later. 2012’s years*

 

Mrs. Jo was busy preparing breakfast for his son. Today she’s know that it will Jo Youngmin, her elder’s son turn to be in that body so she decided to make Youngmin favourite breakfast. She smiled as just remember for her sons. Even they suppose to be twin, both of them really have different personality. She easily can detect them just by how they call her. Jo Youngmin the elder would call her ‘mom’ while Jo Kwangmin rather just call her ‘omma’. Suit as the hyung, Youngmin has calm and cool side personality. He easily give up to his dongsaeng Kwangmin. Its not that Youngmin was weak but he’s just feel it really not good for brothers to have fight in small matter.

 

However, Youngmin actually has 2 sided personality as he would become a mean and cold person towards stranger and other people that didn’t know him well. Opposite to Youngmin, Kwangmin has childish and impatient personality but loved to make friends with people. Kwangmin is hyperactive but Youngmin always remind him to control himself because whenever it is his turn to use the body, he would feel easily tired because of exhausted energy used by Kwangmin. Sometimes, Kwangmin also can become to a spoiled child so he’s really closed toward Mrs. Jo compared to Youngmin but Mrs. Jo didn’t feel like that. She’s love both her sons and never compared them.

 

After finished preparing the breakfast, Mrs. Jo walks to his son’s room. He saw Youngmin already wake up and already ready to go to school.

 

“Dear, have you finished? Come down to eats after that nae?”

 

“Neh, mom. Give me 5 mins. I think I need to recheck the to-do-list Kwangmin made yesterday before he would ruin my next to-do-list. You know him right mom. Haha.”

 

“Hahaha. Arasso. Palli, or you might late because you took a long time just to eat breakfast.”

 

“Nehhhh~”

 

Youngmin walks next to the bed and found the small blackboard that attached to the wall. The blackboard used to be there since they are still kid. It was just a reminder on how the next’s turn person need to do when they use the body. Youngmin checked it for the second time. There are just 3 of it.

  1. Pass up assignment for Ms. Jin Ae today. Already finished and it is on the table. MUST BEFORE YOU’RE THE ONE THAT GET PUNISH. Wahh see? I’m really a kind-hearted :p (but would you mind to recheck it back? hehe)
  2. During recess time, go to canteen with Minwoo. Already promised him before and sorry.. You must buy him meal because I lose bet with him. Kekeke.
  3. On your next to-do-list, pleaseeeeee at least WRITE PROPERLY and don’t give me so many works to do -.-

 

Kwangmin.

 

Youngmin shake his head slowly. “Kwangmin, Kwangmin..” he muttered. Youngmin quickly take the file that Kwangmin had mention. He walks down stairs and singing happily. He never let the chance that he had and trying hard just to be happy because there’s no more tomorrow for them except they need to wait for one more day before their turn comes next. Living like this make them more appreciated their life and each other.

 

Youngmin took seats and slowly eating his breakfast. That is Youngmin bad habit because he really slow doing works especially when it comes to eat. Everyone need to wait him but there’s nothing more can do because Youngmin never get faster when eating. Mrs. Jo always teasing Youngmin that actually Youngmin is counting the rice while eating. And those continued until now.

 

“Youngmin~ Palli. You already took 20 minutes just to eat the breakfast. You would not able to go school if the gates closed. Palli-i-i-i-i-i-I”

 

Youngmin pouted and quickly stand up and kiss his mom’s cheek.

 

“I’ll go now. Bye mom. Love youuu.”

 

“Love you too dear. Take care~ Don’t come back late arasso”

 

***************************************************************************************

Chapter 2 DONE too. Hihi :p

Short chapter :( *Dear brain please workouttttt~ 

Ohh. The next chapter surely would be Youngmin's dayyyyy! :D