Chapter 3.

In this body. NOT ONE BUT TWO.

 

Youngmin POV :

 

“Wahhhh. Today such a good day!” I take a deep breath slowly and enjoy the beautiful sight at morning. Usually while on my walks to school, I rather hear music from my iPod but today I just realized that I bring Kwangmin’s iPod. We have different interest in genre music as Kwangmin love to hear rock and pop while I just prefer slow music and any type of ballad songs. I keep Kwangmin’s iPod in my bag and continued my walks.

 

“Hope today there will be no more girls wait for me outside the gate. Psst. That is seriously annoying. Or maybe I need to remind Kwangmin to not entertain the girls too much or else I might be the victim. Haisyy.” I kept muttering and talk by myself as I never had anyone to accompany me to walks. But from what mom told me, Kwangmin always been out to his friend’s house and hanging out until late night.

 

“Arghhh. My back hurts. Seriously do I need to remind him everyday?!” I talk to myself. Suddenly  I realized peoples around me already gave me a weird look and probably they might think I’m not insane. I gave them WTF look as I didn’t really much care what people’s thought about me.

 

As I reach at the front gates I feel relieved there’s no girls waiting for me/flirty Kwangmin. Soon I realized why! Its getting late! “Omo. Omo. Omo.” I quickly rushing to my classroom as the first lesson is should be Biology and the laboratory is far behind. I take a look to the watch on my wrist, 5 minutes before the class started! I quickened my step when suddenly I bumped someone and both of us fall on the ground.

 

“Oh. My. God! I’m sorry! Joesongham- ham nid-a-a! Joe- joe song-hamnida!” the girl that I bumped with apologizing and her voice seems like she’s panting hard after running onto 100m race. Actually the girl really did running because she’s know that she is already late on her first day school in Starship Academy. She was lost before and didn’t have the gut to ask people where should be her classroom is and suddenly when she’s running to find her classroom she bumped into a boy.

 

“What the hell are you thinking uhh? Do use your eyes when walk! Not your knee!” I yell at her while quickly stand up and brushing my cloth from any dust. I guess my second personality has shown up. ‘Ahhh. Poor girl. But I can’t never had courage to control my anger and ego’s feeling except for my brother and mom. Seriously, I don’t know why..’ I stared her with and my face must be changed from a pretty boy into pretty evil boy.

 

The girl startled a bit as how I yelled at her and maybe afraid of my stare. I take a look at her name tag, ‘Kim Yumi’. Ahhh. She’s must be a new student because I’ve never seen her before. Eventhough I rarely mix with people but I can easily detect and remember people’s faces randomly. ‘Hisssy. Who’s care?’ I muttered quietly so that the girl won’t noticed. Eh yes. So that Kim Yumi (?) won’t noticed. I chuckled a bit but hardly try  not to make any sounds or expressions.

 

I gasped. “Omo!” “Its late!” and I rushingly running leaving Kim Yumi. A few steps later I hear her voice calling me with her shaky and unsure voice.

 

“Excuu-se-e! May I ask some help? I new here and—“

“No I don’t have time. Mind your own business!” Soon I leave her and ignoring her shock face with my attitude. Tsk. C’mon who’s care.

*****************************************************

 

I'm such in a lazy mood. Tsk. C'mon who's careee :(