New.

My Life Me ❤

 

 

Myungsoo oppa drove us to my new school.

After about 15 minutes in the car, we arrived at my new school.

Yes, Kirin Art School.

One of the most famous art schools in the city of Seoul.

I’m very thankful that Myungsoo oppa sent me to the best school.

I came back to reality and decided to enter the school.

 

 

 

“Gomawo, oppas! It’s just me to go to a new school but all of you came for me. Khamsamnida, oppas!” I said. “No problem, my princess. Annyeong! At what time did the school term and for today?” Myungsoo oppa asked me. “Around 3-ish! Annyeong!” I replied and waved at them. After seeing Myungsoo oppa’s car disappeared from my sight, I turn around and took a deep breath to face my new school.

 

“So this is Kirin Art School. Wow! Pretty good environment for me. Kajja!” I pumped my fist in the air while whispering to myself.

Everyone is looking at me because I did “the pumping fist thing”. I blushed in embarrassment.

I decided to just enter the school quickly.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------

 

As I walked in the school, I can see the school environment of youngsters as usual.

Some of them are sitting on their table and flirting, which is rude to be done at my old school.

Not to forget, I could see many papers mislaid nearby the classroom.

OHMYGAWD.

I hate these things. Suddenly, I remembered that I need to see a teacher at the office to take my new books.

For God’s Sake! I nearly forget them. “Stupid Minyoung!” I said to myself and make my way after asking a student about the way to go to the office.

Out of the blue, "Ouch!" I rubbed my shoulder as a person hit me at my left shoulder.

My books are splited around me.

 "Mianei!" A heard a husky voice coming from the person's mouth. I bet he's a boy.

He started to help me by collecting my books.

 

"Ani. It's not that hurt. I'm sorry too. Gomawo". While I collect my books, I felt a gazed landed on me.

I turned my head up and saw he was looking at me with his mouth open ajar. I blushed and decided to 'wake him up'.

 

"Hello?" I waved my right hand in front of him but he still stood there.

 

"Hello?!" Then only he woke up from his dream as I stretched up my voice.

 

 "You're beautiful” he murmured. “Bwoh?!” I replied because I didn’t hear me what he had just said.

 

“Ani. It’s nothing actually” he said and stood up while holding my books.

 

“Thank you. I’m sorry but I’m in hurry. So we should met at later then. Annyeong. “ I smiled and took my books from his hand.

I left him there. and made my way faster than usual. “He’s totally a weirdo!” I whispered to myself and searchd for my classroom, which is located nearby.

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------

 

GAHHH!

I’M GOING CRAZY BECAUSE OF YOU, HOYA! OHMYGAWD! 

HOYA, WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOW YOUR ABS AT THE SECOND INVASION CONCERT? DISSAPOINTED.