THAT BOY

My Life Me ❤

Finally, the victory of the day! I found my class. It is sky white in color as usual. From outside, I can see a woman, who I believed the teacher, standing near the table in front of the class. Somehow, I felt very nervous to enter my new class. Suddenly, the teacher looked at me and started to walk towards me. 

“Excuse me, are you Mrs. Kim?” She approached me with a sweet smile on his face. “Nae. Annyeong my name is Minyoung. Kim Minyoung. ” I said with a shy smile. “Oh, welcome to Kirin Art School, Minyoung.! It’s a big pleasure to have a new student as pretty as you. We really do accept you happily here!” She shook her hand with me. I bowed politely to her.

“And, by the way, I’m sure you’re really eager to know my name, aren’t you? Okay, my name is Choi Zara. You can call me Mrs. Zara for sure. So welcome once again and this is your class. Please do enter.”  She welcomed me.

I entered and looked at the students. “Okay, class. Today, we’ve a new student here. Minyoung, you can introduce yourself now.” Mrs. Zara said. “Annyeonghaseyo, my name is Kim Minyoung. You can call me Minyoung for short and please guide me as a new student. Khamsamnida!”  I bowed in the end. “Okay, Minyoung you can sit at the empty sit beside Hoya.” She mentioned a boy name. ‘Hoya?’  I turned around and saw the one and only empty seat in the class. I walked towards the seat and I looked at the boy beside it. ‘I bet this is Hoya.’ I whispered. “Ehem, can I sit here?”  I said softly. “Of course.” He replied. Then, he turned his head upwards. “You?”  I shocked. “Hi!” He smiled sweetly at me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------