Chapter 5

My Life Me ❤

The recess is over. Sulli just introduces me to her friends. I still remember their name. It’s Su Ah, Min Soon and Hwa Young. They’re so nice to me.

I get back into my class and I can empty place beside me but I could see that Hoya was sitting on my desk. I didn’t THAT mad. I just walked to my place like usual. Out of the blue, I tripped onto Sulli’s back and fell on Hoya. My hands are at his chest. He caught his gazed on me. I’m stunned. That moment stop when Chunji cleared his throat. I’m blushing madly. The whole class was looking at us.

“Mianei.  Jeongmal mianei!” I said.

“Ani. It’s not even a bog problem” He replied while rubbing the back of his neck. Hoya gave me a smile and without furthers I sat at my place carefully. I face palmed myself at my table. Then, I realized someone came closer to me.

“You’re lucky.” Sunggyu said to me.
 

“Because?” I asked because I didn’t really get it that clearly.
 

“Every girl is dreaming to meet with an accident with Hoya just like you just now.” He smirked to me.

I just showed my ‘what-the-hell’ face.

“Okay, I think I’ve to go to my class right now. I was JUST JOKING, Minyoung. One more thing can you call me oppa?” He winked at me at walk passed by me.

‘I can accept that because he’s nice just like my oppas. Heeeeee.’ I thought and giggled.

Hoya looked at me with a weird face. I just looked away and cleared my throat. I opened my books and started to read it. My eyes may be stick on the book but my mind was somewhere else. Thinking of the incident just now was such an embarrassing. I made my worry face.

“Are you okay?” Hoya asked me.

“Of course.” I smiled awkwardly.

“You know what? You shouldn’t feel awkward because of the incident. We’re friends, right?” He raised his eyebrows.

“Nae. Thanks for keeping your positive thoughts on me.” I smiled.

He leaned closer to me. I step back. “What friends for right?” He winked.

I gulped.