CHAPTER 4

My Life Me ❤

"Hi." I said normally. Then, he does his work back, WHICH IS SLEEPING?! Ohmygod. Whatever, it's not my business at all and suddenly a girl beside me approached me.

"Hi. My name is Jang Sulli. It's nice to meet you!" She said excitedly. Well, she looks friendly and also... talkative.

"Hi. My name is KIm Minyoung. It's nice to meet you too." I smiled.

"Okay, class! Right now I want you to open your text book at page 28." Mrs. Zara ordered us.

I checked up my new book and found the Chemistry book and opened it. Looks like 'this Hoya' was ignoring the teacher. I felt guilty to let him sleep. The teacher would get mad at him I thought. 'Hello, Minyoung!' I snapped back to reality. I'm a new student. Hoya is a cold type of boy. Maybe I shoudn't wake him up to avoid from being hate by him instead.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

"Kring - kring! " The bell rang.

Finally, I sighed. "Hey, Minyoung. You want to have your recess with me?" Sulli said.

"Hurm, why not?" I replied.

"Okay, then. I'll introduced you to my friends!" She smiled happily.

"Thanks!" I started to keep my books in my backpack.

"Mmm.., Minyoung. Can I go to the cafeteria first? I'm hungry. We'll meet there, okay?" Sulli cried.

"Oh,s ure. Sorry for letting you wait for me!" I pouted.

"It's okay. It's not even a big problem though. Okay, bye!" She waved at me and ran to the cafeteria. I've met  one friend today. Well, at least I'd got one, right? It's not that bad though.

After a few seconds, I then realized that it was just me and THE SLEEPING HOYA in the class since the other kids had gone out for the recess of the day.

'Should I wake him up?' I thought to my self. I bit my lower lips. 'Maybe I should! I should've not be that mean'. I was about to touch his hand when 5 handsome man walked into the classroom. 'I hope they didn't see what I'm doing just now'. I turned my looks away trying to ignore them.

"Ohmygod. Hyung is sleeping again isn't he? He's . Never wanted to hear what the teacher teach him." A boy with a diva look said.

"Yah! It's normal ya know? I bet you're the only one that pays attention among us." Another boy with a pair of cute eye.

“Stop it. Oh, hi there little girl.” A man with a cute smile said to me.

I just smiled back to him. He’s pretty cute though!

“So, are you the new student? What’s your name?” “ Nae. My name is Minyoung. Kim Minyoung.” I bowed.

“Waaaa! What a wonderful name. Hi, my name is Chunji and this is my friends. This diva boy is Sungjong. This guy with small eyes’ is Sunggyu and this not-so-handsome man L.Joe. Not to forget, this is Dongwoo. His face look like a dinasour but don’t worry. He’s not one. Hihi :D and welcome to Kirin Art School. And this sleeping guy is Hoya!” He pointed to Hoya’s face and smirked.

I made an O mouth. “Annyeonghaseyo. Nice to meet  you! Erm, I think I should make a move to cafeteria now because my friend is waiting. See you next time, bye! And one more thing I think you should wake him up.” I finished my words and dashed to the cafeteria. On the way, to my destination. I thought “They’re CUTE.” I smiled and giggled.