Morning.

My Life Me ❤

“Minyoung!”

I heard one of my brothers, Woohyun’s voice from downstairs.

“It’s time to school, dear!” He yelled again. Aigoo! Is it time to school yet? So lazy! But today is my first day schooling at one of the famous art school in Seoul City name, Kirin Art School. I woke up from my dreamland and removed my blanket from my body. I reached my purple towel and head to the toilet lazily. After about 5 minutes in the bathroom [what a long shower], I wore my new school uniform, which is bought by my eldest brother, Myungsoo.

School uniform:  For boys and girls at Kirin Art School.

 http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=dream+high+2+cast&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADFA_enMY454MY454&biw=1280&bih=588&tbm=isch&tbnid=3YyFeuTmHeeg9M:&imgrefurl=http://yeahdreamhigh.tumblr.com/post/16631296769/dream-high-2-cast-source&docid=GIY6KHqendPE4M&imgurl=http://static.tumblr.com/ywxcjbk/9s9lyimhi/20120103_dreamhigh21.jpg&w=520&h=347&ei=Pss0T9m_BJDKrAfl4q26Dw&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=151&sig=110597882491625809397&page=1&tbnh=113&tbnw=151&start=0&ndsp=19&ved=1t:429,r:9,s:0&tx=83&ty=68 

 

Luckily it fit me well because I know my brothers were very bad in choosing women’s clothing. Then, I took my backpack and go to the dining room of my house.

 

Dining room:
 
 http://www.google.com.my/imgres?q=small+dining+room+design&um=1&hl=en&sa=X&qscrl=1&nord=1&rlz=1T4ADFA_enMY454MY454&biw=1280&bih=588&tbm=isch&tbnid=M-0ZX4b0LeWAoM:&imgrefurl=http://www.newhouseofart.com/small-dining-room-decorating-ideas/small-dining-room-design-3/&docid=xCMkkRXBMKLE0M&imgurl=http://www.newhouseofart.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/small-dining-room-design-3.jpg&w=540&h=400&ei=t8s0T_LUAYXJrQfK0uW6Dw&zoom=1&iact=hc&vpx=712&vpy=277&dur=590&hovh=193&hovw=261&tx=121&ty=180&sig=110597882491625809397&page=3&tbnh=129&tbnw=153&start=46&ndsp=26&ved=1t:429,r:11,s:46 

 

“Bingo!”  I heard Sungyeol oppa shouted happily while holding a spatula.

“What is the ‘BINGO’, oppa?” I approached him suddenly. He flinched and his spatula fell from his hand.

“ OHMYGAWD! You’re scaring me!” Oppa rubbed his chest slowly.

“Mianei, oppa!” “ No more sorry, dude!” He showed his naughty smirk and ready to catch me. I ran and saw Myungsoo oppa. I held his hand and hid behind his built body.

“Myungsoo oppa, help me! Sungyeol oppa is bullying me.” I yelled while hiding behind Myungsoo oppa.

“Aniyo! She started it first, she-” Sungyeol oppa couldn’t finished his words when Myungsoo oppa shouted.

“Bwoh yah!? Minyoung-ah, don’t you know that you’ve school today? Why are you playing in this freaking busy morning. And YOU, Kim Sungyeol. Have you done the breakfast?!” Sungyeol oppa just nodded slowly. “GOOD! 100 marks for you.” Sungyeol oppa just smiled widely and give me a smirk face. I stink out my toungue to him. Myungsoo oppa was about to walk but he noticed that Sungyeol oppa just smile there proudly. “And what are you doing there? Go get a bath! Because we’re sending our little sister after this, aren’t us?” He asked while wrapping his right hand on my shoulder. “Gomawo, oppa.” I replied. “ No problem. Where’s your Woohyun oppa?” I just shooked my head. Sungyeol oppa took the stairs to his room. “I’m here!” I saw Woohyun oppa got the laundry clothes from the back of our house.For God Sake! Is he wearing a pink apron? OMG! Yes, he is.

“Aigoo, oppa. I should have done that myself. Why did you bother yourself? Go and get your bath. I’m gonna be late! Go. I’ll do this chores. And why are you wearing this apron. You looked like a girl. Pabo! ” I ran to him and take the clothes from his hands. He ran upstairs to take his express bath. Then, all of us take our breakfast together.