008

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's 3:30 in the morning yet Eun Taehee is still in the verge of studying. Tomorrow is the examination day so she's planning to burn the midnight oil for the last time. With series of questions and intense tutoring from Sehun, Taehee is no longer the stupid Taehee. That night, Taehee is completing her English exercise while pouting meanwhile Sehun is busy writing sample questions on the whiteboard that Taehee's father got for her. 

"Eun Taehee. Memorise all of these. These will definitely come out in the examination."

Sehun said as he put the chalk on the ground and take a seat in front of Taehee who's blinking at the questions he wrote on the whiteboard.

"Woah. How did you know that all of these will come out? You stole the examination paper?"

Taehee plays with her pointy finger and keeps on provoking Sehun who's looking at her with his usual stern expression.

"No wonder you're a genius. You stole the pa-"

Sehun shoves the bread into Taehee's mouth and flick her pointy finger that's pointing towards him. Taehee pouts as she munch the uninvited bread and start copying the questions Sehun wrote into her cute sticky notes.

Almost half an hour passed and Taehee's done memorizing half of the questions but there are few questions that she did not understand so she looks up from her notes and was about to ask Sehun but the only thing she saw is Sehun's silky black hair. The person she likes has fallen asleep right in front of her. Taehee sighs and tip-toed to her bed, grabbing her pink blanket and slowly put it on Sehun who's sleeping cutely. She lays her cheek on the desk and face sleeping Sehun.

"Thank you. I'll not let you down."

Taehee said and without she realized, she too has fallen asleep facing the person she likes the most.

"Hello, here's you dess- Oh my god! Sejun hold this."

Aunt Nana took out her iPhone and starts capturing pictures of her son sleeping face to face with Eun Taehee. She feels so happy by looking at them. Sejun rolls his eyes towards them and he quietly curse Eun Taehee for causing so much troubles towards his brother.

"Okay, let's go Junnie, We don't want to wake them up."

Sejun sighs and follows his mom walking out of the room while his eyes fixed on Taehee who's sleeping soundly.

She's such a nuisance.

Sehun wakes up to the sound of someone's nose sniffling. He cracks his neck and was shocked to find a blanket wrapped around him and when he turns to his left, Eun Taehee is sleeping soundly with a little

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter