014

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's almost graduation and since the day Jongin came to Sehun's house and Taehee's secret of living with Sehun was out, Jongin seems like he's been avoiding her. He did talk to her but he seems like he tries to distant himself from her which makes Taehee wonders why. Taehee couldn't even ask because obviously, they're both are from different classes and they only get to see each other after school. And Sehun, he's studying really hard to get himself into Seoul University pursuing medicine. He wanted to become a doctor and with the image of Sehun in white doctor's robe, Taehee's eyes turn into loves everytime she tries to imagine it. Taehee's also been working hard in finishing her final drawing that will be used for her university's enrollment. She doesn't have high hopes because with such bad grades like hers, it'll be really hard to score a place in a university. But she believes in miracle, and of course, her drawing skills. At the same time, Taehee's been busy doing part time jobs at a nearby convinient store at night and at a cat cafe after school because she's determined to get Sehun a pair of Berluti's shoes. She remembers her class teacher saying that a good pair of shoes will bring you to good places, so even though she'll not be with him for the rest of his life, despite her unyielding love for him, she believes that the shoes will bring him to all of the wonderful places in the world. 

"FINALLY!"

Taehee shouts as she looks at her bank account balance and after almost 3 months of hard work, the money she earned is more than enough to buy the Berluti shoes for Sehun, as his graduation gift. She plopped her face on her desk and sighs, her body been aching ever since she starts working probably because she's not used to doing the hard jobs because the only things she's been doing is either the house chores, cooking or baking. But Taehee being Taehee, she manages to go through everyday with aching body and tomorrow, she's going to get Sehun the shoes.

"Ah- his size!" Taehee stands straight and went down, planning to go through his sneakers that's neatly arranged inside the cupboard beside the door but she stops when she saw him looking at her with his eyebrows arched.

"Hehe- you're home."

Taehee said awkwardly as Sehun takes off his sneakers and put them inside the cupboard, ignoring the dumbfounded Taehee.

"What are you now? A thief?"

Taehee's eyes widen hearing the word 'thief' coming from him as she follows him inside like a puppy,

"no! I was just- uh- I was just about-"

Taehee bumped into Sehun's chest even before she managed to finish her sentences. She looks up and see him looking down at her with his usual stoic face. Taehee sighs as she pouts, looking down,

"I want to know your shoe size... I'm not stealing.."

Taehee plays with the hem of her sweater, Sehun sighs as he makes his way upstairs, leaving Taehee and he stops halfway,

"it's 9.5"

Sehun continues his steps leaving Taehee squealing and jumping downstairs. 

Little did she knows, he's also smiling throughout his way up the stairs.

"Can you please wrap it beautifully but not too extravagant? I mean, no ribbons and such because he might not like it. Just a simple wrapping will do."

Taehee said to the Berluti's shop worker while she, Nanhee and Jiwon wait at the shop's lounge.

"So this is how it feels like to shop at a branded shop."

Nanhee said while looking around.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter