009

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're finally done!"

"Mama, I'm free!"

The F classes are absolutely chaotic when it comes to their last day for the examination absolutely because most of them did not even answer the questions for all subjects tested. 

"Euntae, we'll wait for you outside."

Nanhee whispers and taehee just nods with a frown on her face as she's still in the midst of completing her question paper. Nanhee and Jiwon nudges each other and right after they passed their answer sheets to the teacher's assigned, Nanhee takes out her phone and take multiple pictures of the hardworking Taehee.

"Finally, the last question." 

Taehee smiles as she take a look at the last question and when she's done reading the questions, her eyes widen because it's exactly the same as what Sehun asked her to memorize before. She then smiles as she remembers clearly the answer for the question. Right when she's done answering, she hands out her answer sheets and that's when she realized that everyone has left the class, leaving her and the teacher. Taehee bows to her teacher and went out smiling towards her two friends.

"Our hardworking Taehee is finally done! What did you even write on your answer sheets? I don't even understand the questions."

Nanhee said as she put on her lipbalm while Jiwon holds up her pink hello kitty mirror in front of her.

"I don't know. I just think that I did my best."

Taehee replies with a smile never leaving her face. She's about to walk away when both of her friends pull her bag and she stumbles due to the sudden force.

"Where do you think you're going, Miss Top 50? Do you forget our routines after examinations?"

Jiwon looks at Taehee with her eyes wide meanwhile Nanhee pretends that she's about to hit her. Taehee grins,

"Of course, not. I was just about to..."

Tahee was about to come out with a lie when she saw Jongin walking alone along the hallway in front of them. She has no other choice but to drag Jongin in order to avoid suspicion. She knows better how her friends can easily detect whether she's lying or not.

"Jongin!"

Jongin spun and he smiles at the sight of the trios as he make his way towards them.

"I was just about to ask Jongin to join us. The more the merrier, right?"

Jiwon and Nanhee let the grip on Taehee's bag go and Nanhee starts smiling stupidly upon the sight of Jongin.

"Hi, so what's with the commotion?"

Jongin asked as he keeps on looking at Taehee who looks like she's about to be eaten.

"We're going for a binge eating at a BBQ place and then we're going for a ka-ra-o-ke to celebrate the end of examination! Would you like to join us?"

Nanhee said whil

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter