029

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehee's eyes widen when she saw her bestfriends, Nanhee and Jiwon who's having nuggets and cokes with Aunt Nana in the living room. Nanhee who's mouth full with nuggets turn to look at Taehee and waves her hand, calling the cute girl to sit with them.

"I invited your friends to let them stay with you tonight, since tomorrow is the wedding, I guess you guys might need some 'girls time'."

Aunt Nana said with a huge grin. Taehee smiles and hugs Aunt Nana muttering a thank you.

"I did this before I got married to your Uncle Jusu, trust me, you won't be able to sleep tonight."

Taehee releases the hug and pouts,

"Why can't I sleep tonight?"

Jiwon and Nanhee grunts as Jiwon shoves the nugget inside Taehee's mouth and the latter glares at Jiwon as she munches the nugget.

"You're innocently innocent. Of course you can't sleep tonight, your wedding is tomorrow!"

Nanhee said, grabbing another piece of nugget. 

"But I'm already sleepy."

Aunt Nana laughs and pinches Taehee's cheeks,

"You're so cute."

Taehee grins as she also grabs another piece of nugget when Sehun who's wearing a pair of jeans and a hoodie came down the stairs while putting his wallet inside his back pocket, with his car key dangling around his slender finger.

"Hunnie, where are you going? You should sleep early, tomorrow's your big day."

Aunt Nana said as she turns to look at Sehun who's checking himself out at the mirror near the shoes cupboard.

"I'll be back before midnight."

He grabbed his usual sneakers and went out without even sparing a glare at Taehee who's looking at him. Aunt Nana grunts,

"He never changed. Taehee, just scold him if he acts like this after tomorrow. That guy, IQ 200 but never knows how to show his affections."

Taehee laughs as she continues to eat while her mind wanders where did he went to, the night before their wedding.

"WOAHHHH! Your room is so pretty! It's like a princess's chamber!"

Nanhee drops herself on Taehee's bed meanwhile Jiwon takes a seat on her pink chair. Taehee was about to go out and get them some refreshments when Jiwon suddenly blocks her way and Nanhee locked her room door. They cornered her before they both stares at her, with their eyes oggling up and down, as if they're scanning her appearances. Taehee blinks as she looks at her friends and suddenly Nanhee grabs her breats and she yelps while she covers her s as she slaps Nanhee's shoulder who's laughing.

"What are you doing?!"

Nanhee snorts,

"Not bad. You got the shape. Jiwon, we worried for nothing."

Jiwon nods as she releases her breath and walks towards Nanhee who's already sitting on Taehee's bed, and takes the seat beside her. Taehee pouts,

"We're worried that you don't have s. Because you are so small."

Jiwon said casually and Taehee's eyes grow wide as sits in front of her friends and slaps each of their thighs.

"Of course, I have! I'm a girl for god sake!"

Nanhee shakes her head,

"What Jiwon means is that you have the ideal size for a . You know, these kind of things are important especially now that you're getting married tomorrow. You should at least have a curve, a y curve so that..."

Nanhee grins,

"Sehun will never let you sleep alone.."

Nanhee whispers before she and Jiwon laughs while they high-fived each other.

"Sehun is not like that! He said he doesn't mind if I'm not ready yet. So I don't think it's necessary to talk about this."

Nanhee and Jiwon shakes their head,

"Kiddo, he said that to not scare you and to not make you think that he's marrying you for his own lust. He's lying if he said he can wait when you're already his! I mean, looking at his personality, maybe, maybe he can wait but sweetie, you don't want your husband to be ually frustrated because his wife is still not ready. Don't you?"

Taehee sighs as she avoids looking at Nanhee and Jiwon. Nanhee takes Taehee's hands,

"Taehee, it's a normal thing to have especially after marriage. And trust me, you might feel embarassed and stuffs but if it's true love, you wouldn't mind giving everything to him. I know how much you love Sehun so doesn't it wonderful to be able to have your first experience with the person whom you've loved for years."

Taehee looks up at Nanhee and Jiwon who's looking at her with a smile. Taehee nods,

"I'll do my best."

She mutters and her friends laughs as they claps while shouting. Jiwon then takes out a small pink box from her bag and hands it over to Taehee,

"Open it. It's our present for our bestfriend who's getting married tomorrow."

Jiwon said and Taehee smiles as she unwraps the ribbon around the box and her eyes widen when she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter