003

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You and your clumsiness. Never fail to make me feel annoyed."

Taehee feels her cheeks hot and her heart thumping wildly as she feels his hand is still hanging around her waist and he keeps on looking at her with a frown on his face.

Click!

A sudden sounds make him looks up from her face. There she is, his enthusiastic mother is smiling happily at them while wiping her tears. She holds a big Nikon on her hand that she used to take their picture just now.

"What a lovely sight! Good job, Hunnie." Aunt Nana said and she keeps on wiping her happy tears.

Sehun let her small waist go and take the fluffy puppy from her, ignoring his mother.

"Don't come near Vivi, you're always clumsy and you can't take a proper care of yourself. It's Vivi's luck that I'm around, if not, Vivi will surely drowns in the pool and if anything ever happens to Vivi because of your clumsiness, you'll pay for it." 

He said coldly without even looking at her.

"And mom, stop with your dreams on marrying me off with her. I'll never marry a dumb and clumsy girl like her. I wouldn't have time to take care of her. It's annoying."

By that said, he walks away with Vivi on his hands and make his way up the stairs, into his room ignoring his mother who's calling him.

"Hunnie! That's rude. Apologize to Taehee!" Aunt Nana shouts and let out a sigh when her eldest son seems to ignore her.

"I'm sorry, Taehee. He's always cold and reserved. I don't expect him to behave like that. He never talks like that to anyone before this. He might be having a hard day in school. Being a genius is always tiring. I'm really sorry sweetheart." Aunt Nana said as she holds Taehee's hands and pulls her into a warm hug.

"It's okay, Aunt Nana. I understand. It is my fault as well. I'm always clumsy and always hurt myself. Thanks to Sehun for saving me and Vivi just now."

Taehee said as Aunt Nana pulls away from the hugs.

"You're such a sweetheart. How to not love you, Eun Taehee." Aunt Nana smiles and pinch her cheeks. Taehee giggles and she feels so happy that at least, his mom loves her sincerely.

"Enough with the drama, come in. I prepared a chocolate cake for you! Topped with Vanilla Cream and strawberry!" Aunt Nana giggles as she runs inside her house excitedly, making her way to the kitchen.

Taehee let out a sigh and look up the stairs when she walks past it while making her way to the kitchen as well. She feels so bad towards Sehun and Vivi. He must loves Vivi a lot that he sounds so angry just now. Fine, she won't go near Vivi again if it makes him happy. At least, that's the only thing she can do to not make him hate her more than he already is.

I'm always a trouble. A trouble for him.

Tadaaaa!

Taehee almost spits out her orange juice that she's drinking when she saw the beautifully decorated room. It was very magical and pretty that she feels like she's a real life princess. With a bed that looks like a carriage, a pink closet and a unicorn studying desk. Not to mention the lamp looks like it comes out from a Disney movie! This feels surreal for her.

"How is it? Do you like it? I designed and picked every single thing myself. I've always wanted a daughter but instead, I got two cold boys. Headache, headache." Aunt Nana said as she pretends like she's about to cry for having two sons instead of having daughters. Taehee chuckles, she puts her juice down and hugs her so tight.

"Thank you so much, Aunt Nana. I love it a lot." Taehee said and she feels like crying. Her mother died when she was still a baby and she never gets to actually feel what is like to receive loves and blessings from someone called 'mother'. Her dad always reminds her that she looks a lot like her late mother and to always remember that eventho she's not here, her spirit and her heart is always here with them. 

"You're most welcome sweetheart." Aunt Nana hugs her back and pats her shouders. 

"Oh, before I forgot." Aunt Nana pulls away and moves towards the bed, she then kneels and takes out a box that seems like a shoe box. She smiles and hands it to Taehee who's staring naively at her.

"While I went shopping for the stuffs in your room, my eyes catches this and I think it'll look really pretty on you."

Taehee smiles and takes the box, carefully opening it and this time without warning, she silently sobs when she looks at the beautiful white sneakers with ribbons in the box.

"Sweetheart why are you crying? You don't like it? If don't we can go exchange it tomorrow and you can choose which one you wants." Aunt Nana pats Taehee's back.

"No, I love it a lot and I feel like I'm burdening you. You give me and my dad a place to stay and now you feels like a mother to me. I'm just.. happy." Taehee said between her silent sobs. Aunt Nana burst into tears as well. She knows well about Taehee's family since his husband is her father's bestfriend. She knows that her mother died when she's still a little baby.

"Mom,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter