006

Fall in Love at First Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eun Taehee wipes off the rice and crabs on her cheeks after she's done munching the foods in . She sighs while she looks at her own reflection on the mirror in her room.

I'm this clumsy, no wonder he hates me.

A soft knocks on her room door makes her stand straight and smiles at the figure who's sliding her room's door closed with a First Aid Kit on her left hand. Aunt Nana smiles and take a set next to Taehee on her bed and she puts the First Aid Kit down beside her, patting Taehee's cute cheek.

"I'm fine Aunt Nana, it's just a small bump on my forehead." Taehee said with a grin while touching her bumpy forehead. Aunt Nana sighs and she takes out a cute pink plaster from the First Aid Kit and carefully applies it on Taehee's forehead.

"Finally I can use this plaster. I bought this last year but Hunnie and Junnie is so stubborn they won't ever use this." Aunt Nana takes out her phone and starts capturing Taehee's pictures. Taehee couldn't help but smile and starts posing stupidly for her Aunt Nana. 

"You look so cute with the plaster. Here, take them all and don't forget to change it everytime you're done with showering so that it'll heal faster." Taehee nods while muttiering a thank you and takes the pink plaster's box, put it on her study table which is currently looks like there's a huge thunderstorm that strikes only at her study's table. She's been studying for the past 2 days (since she's avoiding Sehun) due to her stupid 'I-will-get-into-the-top-50-list' statement that she made last time. 

"So you've been studying this whole time aren't you? Why don't I notice this beautiful mess before this?" Aunt Nana said, holding Taehee's hands.

"Maybe that time, the mess is still not a mess?" Taehee said with an awkward smile on her face. Aunt Nana laughs and suddenly she close with her hands, leaving Taehee dumbfounded with the sudden action of hers.

"Sweetheart, you can ask our Hunnie to help you!" Taehee eyes widen and she quickly shakes her head, 

"No no no no! I'm fine, even though I don't know what I don't know, but I'm catching up right now so I think I can manage my studies myself. No need to bother Sehun." Aunt Nana sighs and pouts,

"If you say so, but no worries, I'll prepare snacks for your midnight studying. I've always wanted to do this. Finally, I'm a mother." Aunt Nana puts her hands on her chest and smiles with a teary eyes towards Taehee.

"Didn't Sehun study? He's always the number one in our school, so he must be studying harder than I'm right now." Taehee said while looking curiously towards Aunt Nana.

"If you're that curious, let me tell you, he's probably gonna sleep right after dinner, same goes to his little brother."

Taehee eyes widen, "sleep?!" Aunt Nana nods while Taehee is still looking at her with her eyes widen.

He really is a genius, isn't he?

"Oh by the way, I have something to keep you high spirited until your upcoming examination." Aunt Nana stands up and she walks out of Taehee's room. Minutes after, she's back with a piece of film on her hand and a smile on her face.

"Tadaaa!" She proudly shows the picture right in front of Taehee who's blinking, it's a picture of a cute baby girl in a pink and blue hanbok with an 'aegeom' on her head.

"Who...." Taehee did not manage to finish her words when suddenly Aunt Nana shoves the picture on her palms and said with a giggle,

"It's our Hunnie!" Taehee eyes widen.

"But this is a girl..." Taehee stares at the picture and she still can't believe that it's actually Sehun.

"Oh sweetheart, I've always wanted a daughter but Hunnie came out instead so I dressed her up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter