Dreaming

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:  FLUFF OVERDOSED! I hope you survive <3

 

"Seriously, this so annoying", Jongdae sighed. "So Min, would you please stop it. I'm trying to sleep. And you should too, Love. Please", he looked at the wolf, who is lying beside him. Or to be exact, who rolled restless from side to side. "I'm tired Min, okay?", Jongdae rembered him. And he really ist. Because he was the whole day with Sehun and Kyungsoo. And Sehun asked him a lot of questions. Very awkward question. It was only Kyungsoo why it doesen't get completely out of control. He really need to thank him, if he meets him again. "Love you, Min. But for now good Night. We can talk tomorrow, okay?", it's the last what Jongdae said before he drifted in his sleep.

 

The first thing Jongdae heard in the next morning is his name. "Dae, my Love. Please wake up", someone called him. And there is only one person who named him like that. But that can't be because it's his boyfriend. But Minseok is a wolf and so...

"Seriously, Dae?", there is a sigh. "If you don't wake up, I kick you off again. I'm sure you don't want this to happen, right?"

Jongdae blinked. And again. And again. This can't be. "Min!", he called out. "Oh, please say that I'm not dreaming. I don't want dream. Because I really really missed you. Talk to you and especially kissing you. So please, just say I'm not dreaming. What definetely can be, I'm still tired you know? And is would not the first time, I dreamed about you. So please just say..."

Minseok laughed, then he leaned in to kissed him. "If you're dreaming about this, then I'm dreaming too. But since I'm sure I'm here with my beautiful and perfect boyfriend, you're not dreaming."

"Are you sure? I still think it can be, you know", Jongdae said. "I'm tired."

Minseok grinned. "Pretty sure"

"But I'm still tired", Jongdae explained and then giggled. "So please kiss me again? I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter