Something important

Sometimes in the Night
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Do you seriously think that it's a good idea to just go in before ringing or knocking on the door?", Kyungsoo asked Sehun. 

"It's not that we will  interrupt them in something important", Sehun shrugged. "So you don't need to worry."

"I don't know", Kyungsoo sighed. "It's maybe just my gut feeling but..."

"You worry too much", Sehun said and opened the door of  Minseok's house with the key. "I promise you, everything will be okay."

"I'm just saying. But if you sure about  that...", Kyungsoo wanted to say more but became interrupted by the loud, clearly audible voice of Jongdae:

"! No Min, PLEASE ... just no!", there is a whine. "You can't be serious... WHY are you doing this to me? WHY? You know I love you so much! But  then you have to know I can't survive if you do this!"

 

"We're not interrupting something important? Yeah, right. And what's that?", Kyungsoo asked Sehun sarcastically. 

Sehun shrugged.  "It seems to come from the kitchen", is all what he said.

"From the kitchen?", Kyungsoo gasped. "And I thought Minseok is cleaning freak!"

"He really is a cleaning freak", Sehun replied. "There's no doubt in that. And c'mon. I'm sure it's not that important. And you know it too, right? It doesn't smell like Minseok is back in his human form."

Kyungsoo can only agree. "Maybe Jongdae is a human with weird ideas. That can be, you know."

"Jongdae ? You're kidding me!", Sehun shaked his head. "Now quiet overthinking everything and come. It seems that Minseok Hyung and Jongdae need our help." Without a second thought Sehun crossed the living room and then opend the door to the kitchen. "Hey guys! Do you need a helping hand?"

                                                                                                                 ****

"Sehun! And Kyungsoo!", Jongdae can't say how much relieved he is. "You're send by heaven."

"Huh? Do you have problems? Is something bad happened?", Sehun asked. 

Jongdae nodded in agreement. "Something seriously bad. He", Jongdae pointed to Minseok, who sits besi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter