Task #36: Undiscovered Love

Angel N Devil Season 2

February 14.

 

 

Noises filled Macaron College as students walked in the school. All of them are wearing different clothes, depending on their theme. In the Class of Ignorant, some students are dressed as bad people and some are normal citizens, following the Tangled theme.

 

 

Da Wei entered the room, wearing his Flynn Rider costume. His classmates saw him and crowded him. "Woah, are you going to be Ding Dang's partner?", Jo Lie asked, staring at him. He let out a shy laugh as he nodded his head. "Kind of.", he said.

 

 

"Cheers to our class! We have a love team!", they all cheered. The K.O. Bad Girls, minus Ding Dang, entered the room followed by Xiao Xiong and Charlie. They all smiled at the class as they stood at the back of the classroom. "May we present you all, Princess Rapunzel!", Xiao Feng said cheerfully.

 

 

All of them looked at the back door of their classroom. They saw a lavender colored dress with pink accent, soon revealing Ding Dang with a long blonde hair. She also had make up on, making her look like a real princess.

 

 

But she wasn't alone, Wang Zi was by her side, wearing a prince attire. It was colored purple, almost matching Ding Dang's princess dress.  They entered the classroom with having a slow motion effect to everyone.

 

 

Ding Dang got in the middle of the classroom, getting shy as everyone looked at her. "Oh my gosh, Ding Dang you're so pretty!", Li Na said as she stared at her in awe. A shy smile was only Ding Dang's response. "Hey, Flynn Rider. Your Rapunzel is here!", Yan Rui shouted.

 

 

"Someone actually portrayed Flynn Rider?", Charlie asked in disbelief. Then the K.O. Bad Girls, along with Xiao Xiong and Charlie's jaw drops as Da Wei showed up. "No way.", Yan Yan said as she stared at him. "Aiyo, looks like someone wants to be Rapunzel's partner.", Xiao Feng teased.

 

 

Hearing that, Wang Zi felt jealousy taking over him. Instead of growling like he usually do when he's in a bad mood, he calmed down and looked away while glaring at nothing. Ding Dang sweatdropped at that as she felt uneasy. He won't get mad at me... right?

 

 


 

 

Xiang Ning smiled happily as she approached Hu Po, who was waiting for her at the school grounds. "Hu Po!", she called. He turned around and smiled at her. "Xiang Ning...", he said. As she stopped in front of him, he stared at her. "You look pretty, as always.", he said.

 

 

Pink blush appeared on her cheeks. "Hu Po, you know that I used to be-", she was cut off when he held her hand. "You will always be pretty in my eyes.", he said. She smiled upon hearing that. "Let's go. I have to show you something.", he said.

 

 

He led her to the music room, where everything was settled.

 

 


 

 

Kate glanced at Xiao Xiong who was reading a book by her side. The 'Ah! Tian Wang Little Sister Cookies' effects should be wearing off... but why do I feel that it's not gone yet? 

 

 

"Are you okay? Why do you feel uneasy?", Xiao Xiong asked out of nowhere, breaking her out of her thoughts. She looked away from him. "Nothing, you're just acting weird lately.", she said. "I know it's because of the cookies that Wei Yi gave me.", he said.

 

 

She sighed at that. "It's not your fault.", she said. He looked at her as he closed his book. "I know I'm at fault, since I did something wrong to you.", he said. She looked at him, confused. "What are you saying?", she asked. "That night... I kissed you, didn't I?", he said.

 

 

Hearing that, Kate slowly looked away from him as she blushed a little. "Judging from your reaction, I guess I'm right.", Xiao Xiong said. "It's okay, you were drunk.", she said in a low voice. He looked at the ground as an uncomfortable silence filled them.

 

 

"That kiss... I think we should just forget about it.", she said, breaking the silence. He looked at her. Should I tell her? That the cookies made me realize something important... "Kate, I have something to tell you.", he said.

 

 

She looked at him, forcing a smile. "What is it?", she asked, trying to be comfortable around him. "You're right, we should forget about the kiss.", he said. Hearing that, her heart ached, but she still smiled at him.

 

 

"Because I want to start over my relationship with you, so we could start a new and healthy relationship."

 

 


 

 

Jie Ke smiled as Xiang Ming held her hand, and they walked at the school grounds. They were dressed as Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse.

 

 

"Are you happy?", Xiang Ming asked, looking at the floor as they walked. "I'm happy that we can finally do the things that we wanted to do.", Jie Ke said with a smile. "As I am. I don't think I'll be this happy doing these things without you.", he said.

 

 

Hearing that, she blushed pink and looked down shyly. He stopped walking and faced her, now holding both of her hands. She looked to him in surprise and confused.

 

 

Xiang Ming looked at her, with a serious face. "I want to continue doing things that I haven't done yet with you. Will you accompany me?", he asked. Is he confessing to me? If he is, then I am happy. Jie Ke nodded her head with a smile.

 

 

He smiled back at her, and hugged her. I can't live my life without you.