Task #32: Mission Three "The Investigation" Part Eight

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Any progress on your investigation on Da Wei?", Ri Yin Wang asked. He and Gou Zhui were at the school's principal office. The latter nodded his head. 

 

 

"It's confirmed. He has eyes for Ding Dang. Whenever he sees her talking to other guys, he gets jealous. Especially to that guy called Wang Zi.", Gou Zhui said. "So he thinks that Classmate Wang Zi is his rival for Classmate Ding Dang?", the principal asked.

 

 

Again, Gou Zhui nodded his head. "If we don't stop his jealousy, he'll turn into a demon with bad deeds.", he said. The principal sighed at that, knowing what he meant. "If he really does become evil like those demons that I hate the most, I'm afraid that I'll let you do your mission here last time."

 

 

Gou Zhui's eyes widened at that. "You mean... You want me to kill your own son?", he asked in disbelief. Ri Yin Wang sighed and nodded his head. "It's for the better future of Copper Dimension, you know that my old friend.", he said.

 

 

"But, Da Wei is my friend!", Gou Zhui exclaimed. "I know, but do you want your friend to hurt other people because of his jealousy?", Ri Yin Wang asked. With that, Gou Zhui fell silent.

 

 

Then they felt another presence in  the room. "Who's the uninvited visitor?", Ri Yin Wang said, although he already knew who it is. "One of Ri Yue Wang's twin daughter.", Gou Zhui said.

 

 

They both looked at the girl wearing a white dress. She looked at them with a small smile. "What brings you here?", Gou Zhui asked as he stood up, crossing his arms over his chest. "You're Wang Anna, right? The kindest between your twin.", Ri Yin Wang said.

 

 

"I won't say that I'm kind but I'm here to give you guys a warning about Wang Da Wei.", Anna said. The two guys looked at each other, then looked back at her. "What do you know?", Gou Zhui asked.

 

 

"I don't know how this happened, but he became an ally with my twin sister.", Anna said. "Spill it. We want the whole information.", Ri Yin Wang said. She sighed as she looked at them, knowing that she'll regret doing this later.

 

 

"Last night, my other sister Wang Tu Mi, woke up in the middle of the night. When she passed by Reina's room, she overheard her talking with Da Wei on the phone. She heard things like 'taking over', 'Day Crawlers', and something about a weird liquid thing. She told me this information this morning when Reina went out.", Anna said.

 

 

Ri Yin Wang sighed at this. My beloved son, why are you turning like this? "Thanks for you information.", he said. She nodded her head. "I don't know if you're on our side or not, but if your twin sister does any harm to you, you can come to us.", Gou Zhui said.

 

 

Anna bowed her head at them. "I know I'll regret doing this later. I only did this because I don't want to see Reina fighting anyone.", she said. With that, she left.

 

 


 

 

"Ding Dang looks so cute as Rapunzel!", Xiao Feng said as she, Yan Yan, Kate, Charlie, Xiao Xiong, and Wei Yi walked in the streets. It was another sunny day as they walked under the sun.

 

 

"Who knew long hair would suit her.", Yan Yan said as she smiled. The girls giggled and continued chattering. "What's so cute about it? I'm sure her appearance didn't changed that much.", Charlie said. Xiao Xiong smiled at that. "Wait until you see her in her Rapunzel attire.", he said.

 

 

"Okay, impress me then.", Charlie said with a smug look. "But my little sister is cuter than Ding Dang.", Xiao Xiong added as he walked faster than them. "Sister?", Wei Yi asked. Charlie let out a grin. "Unfortunately, someone gave my little sister 'Ah! Tian Wang Little Sister Cookies' and told her to give it to ert Xiong. I wonder who's fault it is.", he said.

 

 

Hearing that, Wei Yi sweatdropped and pretended that he didn't heard anything. As they continued walking, they saw a few people running in fear. They all stopped walking seeing their panic faces. "Don't go there! There's a green fire surrounding the park!", one of the citizen said and run away.

 

 

"Is there such thing as green fire?", Charlie asked, looking at the rest of them. "There is.", Wei Yi said, with that he followed where the green fire is. They all followed him, and they were shocked with what they saw.

 

 

"Wang Zi?!"