Task #3: The Ignorant Class

Angel N Devil Season 2

"Yin Xiao Feng!"

 

 

Charlie called as he typed on his laptop. He was sitting on his bed, doing his errands. He grew impatient as the called girl hasn't come yet.

 

 

"Yin Xiao Feng, can you move faster?!", he impatiently shouted as he scowled. Then he heard footsteps outside his room.

 

 

"Peacock King! I heard you so stop shouting!", Xiao Feng said as she opened the door of his room. "Then can you not slack off? I need that thing as soon as possible.", he said more calmly, but he was still irritated.

 

 

"I was not slacking off, I was talking with Ding Dang on the phone!", Xiao Feng shouted at him. "So is she more important than me?", he asked. "Yes!", she said.

 

 

Charlie sighed as he rolled his eyes. "Give me that.", he said as he extended his hand. Xiao Feng frowned as she threw his bag at him. "You really have no manners.", he said as he took his bag.

 

 

"What do you call yourself then?", Xiao Feng said. Before he could say anything, she left his room closing his door with a loud bang. "This girl is so noisy.", he said to himself as he went back doing his errands.

 

 


 

 

"Stupid peacock king, leaving me alone to go to school this morning.", Xiao Feng mumbled as she entered the room of The Ignorant Class.

 

 

Xiao Xiong looked at her as he sensed her angry feelings. "What's wrong? Did something happened?", he asked. Xiao Feng sighed as she sat in her seat. "That Wang Charlie left before me, I had to go here by myself.", she told him.

 

 

"Aren't you used to going to school alone?", Yan Yan asked as she looked at her. "After Wang papa adopted me, I'm not used to going to school alone.", Xiao Feng said with a pout. "But Wang Charlie isn't here yet.", Allie said. "Yeah, his things aren't here. Maybe he haven't entered the school yet.", Xiang Ning said.

 

 

"Weird, he left before me. Where would he go?", Xiao Feng asked as she titled her head. The rest just shrugged their shoulders.

 

 

"Ah! The food is so delicious."

 

 

Xiao Xiong looked at the door to see that their other friend and Charlie are already inside the class. "Da Wei Wang, it's a surprise to see you here.", he said.

 

 

"Dad said that I should continue studying since I'm already enrolled here.", Da Wei said as he and Charlie took their seat. "What are you doing with Wang Charlie?", Kate asked.

 

 

"Oh, I bumped into him earlier. He treated me to breakfast.", Da Wei said happily. Upon hearing that, Xiao Feng turned to Charlie. "Hey, peacock king. How can you be so nice to other people but not to your sister?", she asked.

 

 

"Correction, adopted sister.", Charlie said as he puts his headphone on. "Hey, stupid peacock king!", she said. Xiao Feng sighed in anger as she frowned at him.

 

 

"Where's Gou Zhui?", Kate asked as she looked at Da Wei. "Oh, he already left for his mission.", he said sadly. "Well, at least he didn't kill you.", Xiang Ning said. "But I missed him already.", he said with a pout.

 

 

The girls sighed at that, then they heard loud footsteps running. "Big news! Big news!", they heard Ding Dang's loud voice shouted. "What happened this time?", Yan Yan asked in annoyance. As Ding Dang came, she noticed the irritated look at Yan Yan's face.

 

 

"Aiyo, Xiao Yan. I haven't said anything yet and you're already looking like that.", she said. "Just spill it.", Yan Yan said. "How nice of you.", Ding Dang said almost sarcastic. "Ding Dang, quickly say it.", An Jie said as she looked at her.

 

 

"Ah, at least An Jie knows what to say.", Ding Dang said, making Yan Yan rolled her eyes at her. "I heard that the famous couple in our school broke up!", she said. Upon hearing that, the class started to gossip. "Ding Dang, you don't really have to tell that. It's personal.", Yan Yan said.

 

 

"Oh... Sorry, I wasn't thinking...", Ding Dang said as she lowered her head. Then she went to hear seat and sat. Xiao Feng went beside her as she pulled a seat and sat on it.

 

 

"How is that guy that you found doing?", Xiao Feng whispered. Ding Dang turned her head to look at her, before looking at her desk. She sighed, "When I got back after we went to the Thai mall, he left my house.", she told her. 

 

 

"He didn't left a note? Just for you to know his whereabouts?", Xiao Feng asked. Ding Dang shooked her head. "He haven't come back this day too, maybe he already found a place to stay.", she said.

 

 

"S-s-s-students, i-i-i-it's time for class.", Hao Meng said as he entered the classroom. Everyone went to their respective seats as they looked at him. "E-e-e-everyone, w-w-we have a new student.", he said as the new student came in.

 

 

The girls in the class gasped as they chattered. "He's handsome.", "He's so tall.", "I like him!", they all said, except for the K.O. Bad Girls.

 

 

The new student scanned the faces of his classmates, then his eyes landed on a familiar short blonde haired girl. Finally, I found her. He saw that the girl also looked at him. He smiled to himself as their eyes met.